cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into sandbox

I was sent a "Payment Gateway ID" by mail, which I gather is what is required to log into the sandbox.  the password (I assume) is the password for the same account I'm using to type this SOS.

however, when I try to log into https://sandbox.authorize.net/ I receive the message: 

"The Login ID or Password entered is invalid. Please try again."

due to the ambiguity of the message I don't know whether it's the id that's wrong or the password.  I've tried typing my e-mail address in the ID box but it rejects it. An attempt at retrieving my login id is foiled with the message that my "secret answer" is invalid, and attempts to reset the password result in "Sorry, the Information You Provided Does Not Match." when I enter my ID and e-mail address.

what is the right venue to seek help?

clearly exasperated - erick

ekkis
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ok. never mind.  what they mean is some ID I used to create the account.  I struggled with it because they force you to have a digit in the ID (wtf?) so my usual stuff didn't work

I've just created a new account.

View solution in original post

ekkis
Contributor
1 REPLY 1

ok. never mind.  what they mean is some ID I used to create the account.  I struggled with it because they force you to have a digit in the ID (wtf?) so my usual stuff didn't work

I've just created a new account.

ekkis
Contributor