Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Hosted Pages?

I'm finding references to different methods of doing hosted pages with Authorize.NET - one method reffered to in the "SIM" guide, and another referred to in the "CIM" (xml) guide. What is the current (preferred) methodology of utilizing hosted pages ...

EddieLascu88CNP
Regular Contributor

PCI DSS Certification

We have a client for which we have to implement a new project that involves payment services. We proposed to use Authorize.Net CIM API. The client is asking whether Authorize.Net is PCI DSS v3.2 certified. I see on the Visa Global Registry list of Se...

sourav

Need a detail about an error message

Response Reason Codes and Response Reason Text Response CodeResponse Reason CodeResponse Reason TextNotes235An error occurred during processing. Call Merchant Service Provider.The merchant was incorrectly set up at the processor. I am getting this er...

Issue accessing secure.authorize.net from cloud datacenter

I am having an issue, I think it is a routing issue, between a cloud datacenter server and the secure.authorize.net website. Seems like anything coming from a number of the public addresses that we have at the cloud datacenter is unable to complete t...

Sandbox not processing payments for a while now

Hello, For the past hour the SIM on sandbox has been unabled to process any payment. When entering proper test card details the page "thinks" for a while and then returns the message "Error An error occurred during processing. Please try again." This...

sourav

Transaction Declined in SIM API

I am new in autorize.net. I found a sample a code of SIM API and tested it. It works perefectly fine. But when I implement the same in Live mode, it generate error by by saying Transaction Declined(General Error). AVS not processed(P). this is my cod...

Devin
Contributor

Void vs Refund Solved

How do we know when a transaction needs to be refunded rather than voided? Is there a way to tell if the transaction has already been processed by the bank and a refund is required instead of just a void without attempting to void and being notified ...

Devin
Contributor

Authorize Only expiration time?

Does the AuthorizeOnlyTransaction have an expiration? For example if we perform an auth only transaction will that authorization still be valid say a month later? Is there a benefit to using a "capture previously authorized" transaction over using th...

Orders Timing Out and Getting Canceled?

Hey all, did something change with the gateway? We are suddenly getting orders that show they are cancelled. BUT we get notified that their card went through. The Orders page shows that the payment timed out so it was cancelled. Any ideas? We’re usin...

Devin
Contributor

Error with CIM requests

When sending in CIM requests I am occasionally receiving the following error:' Outer Exception : The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. Inner Exception : Unable to read data from the transport connection: An exi...

Christophe
Contributor

Transaction settlement is repeated

Today, the system resubmitted a transaction from a few weeks ago (Sept 22) for settlement. The transaction had been settled properly on Sept 22. Why is it submitted again several weeks later ? As a result of this redundant settlement, will the custom...

monki
Contributor

Accept Customer Hosted "edit payment" Form

Using the API method getHostedProfilePageRequest to load hosted forms for managing CIM profiles. On the hosted form for editing a payment profile, the CVV field is not editable unless the parameter "hostedProfileCardCodeRequired" is set to true on th...

pcave

Create CIM profile from Apple Pay Transaction

According to documentation, createCustomerProfileFromTransactionRequest cannot be used to create a CIM profile from an Apple Pay transaction. Is there another way to handle CIM payment profile creation, or is it simply not possible to tokenize Apple ...

Missing Customer info from fresh api submitted data ARB ?

hello All, i have a encountered a weird issue yesterday, we are using a live authorize portal to do ARB recurring submission using our agents. we use both authorize portal and our api enabled portal to do this, so my agent submitted the info on 4.51 ...

ali

how to create finger print for apple pay

I want to integrate apple pay in iOS app using authorize.net I did create MD5 hash in merchant account and gave that value in app but it show error in app that finger print is not valid.

Transaction ID = 0 when capturing

We are getting "0" back as Transaction ID when we are capturing c.c. in the sandbox. This was not the case a few days ago before the recent sandbox outage (within last 24 hours--just came back online today). Are we doing something wrong? Anything we ...

is there an outage?

We've been trying to capture some authorizations today, and we're getting this error: E00104 - Server in maintenance - Oct-13-2016 12:03PM Can somebody tell me what's going on? Thanks

hhalim

AIM 103: This transaction cannot be accept (Not transaction key issues) Solved

Hi, Currently im working onto AIM method. I tried to pass on only the required onto their test environment with live mode (https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll). Keep having this error eventhough everything is accordingly. These are my mer...

blackbeltdev
Contributor

Sandbox Accept.js seems to be down

I'm getting a 550 error in the Chrome network monitor. It was working earlier today. XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://apitest.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api. Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allo...

Does Not Work when deployed

I am using the sample code provided at LINK.When I run using the IDE I get the results without any issue. But when I deployed to my test web server I get this error: Server Error in '/AnetTest' Application.Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from t...

PHP API integration displays an ERROR CODE 500

Hi,I am new to Authorize.net and I am stuck with using the API to authorize a card.The documentation provided is vague. It ask to use the sample php code and that's it.Can some one please explain the directory structure. For now, I have added the aut...

Silent Post URL

Hi, I am facing issue on invoking my silent post url after payment through creditcard. I have a secured post URL that i can invoke from internet using POSTman. But i am not getting any response to my server after mayment. Is there any issue in callin...

Batch are not getting Settled in Sandbox Account

I have run through charges in the sandbox account for the last week (10/5 through 10/8) and no transactions are settled. I see this in various discussions in the last few years, but nothing recent. Is this something I am doing wrong or is this a sand...

hhalim

Accept.js function issues? Solved

Hi, Currently i'm trying to intregrate Accept.js into my website. It seems i have it all set up correctly and its just that i'm having an issue with the AcceptCore.js issues.(TypeError: window[b] is not a function) Hence i am unable to run the respon...