Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

c2w

C# API add LineItems to transasctionRequest

I am trying to pass lineItems to the transactionRequest, but I am not doing something right. I added a snapshot of the portion of code and was hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance. //standard api call to retrieve resp...

Newbie needing ColdFusion Help

Hello, I'm new to Authorize.net. My employer is switching over from Paypals Playflo solution to AN and i was wondering, I don't see any code samples for CF. Does anyone know of any plug-ins, cfc, or code samples that could help me hook up our site to...

Allow Multiple Invoice Numbers

I'm attempting to have a form where user's can pay more than one invoice at a time, ie, adding the amount of each invoice to process one payment for mulitple invoices. I don't see a way to add more than one invoice number using the PHP SDK. Here's th...

Refund Transaction Card Error Solved

Hi, I am using Refund transaction API and as per the document we have to send last 4 digit of card number in the request. But it gives invalid card number error. I tried to link it with CIM API also still the same error. Neither authorize store full ...

Charge customer profile Solved

Hi, I am using API to charge customer profile. While creating payment method I sent card code with the Card informatin. When I use the charge profile api it gives me error "Card Code is Required". I am not storing card code in my database and that's ...

Anand

Integratin Authorize.net in Oracle Apex

We are builiding an Application using Oracle Application Express. I prefer to use Authorize.net as payment gateway. I was told We cannot use Authorize.net in Oracle Apex application. Appreciate If someone Suggest If it is possible to integrate. Thank...

Valid Characters in billing address

Hello. New user and this question may seem obvious to everyone. In the API documentation, for the billing address fields, there is a phrase in parenteshis that says (no symbols). I am wondering if there is a list anywhere that explains exactly which ...

Testing a particular Transaction in live mode Solved

I am using the new API to process card payments. In SANDBOX every thing is running fine. I want to know that how can I send a single transaction in test mode after I switch to live. I don;t want to switch my merchant account to test mode but want tha...

SIM integration help -- need sample code for JSP

HI, I'm new to payment gateways .. I got the over view on the SIM integration and I need to implement this in JSP page. can anyone please help me with sample code for SIM integration with in JSP page. Regards,Srinivas.

need help with SIM integration with Accela

I need help in integrating Accela with Authorize.net SIM.How do I configure SIM information in Accela.The configuration is for SIM is supposed to be saved in DB in Accela, and being called while making payemnt. But the problem is how to create hash f...

coppercup
Regular Contributor

Just want to parse SIM Relay Response with new SDK

Hi, All I want to do is figure out how to use the SDK to parse a Relay Response from a SIM Form submission, but that doesn't seem to be straight forward anymore. Looking for some help, please. Side Note: I've developed in PHP for a long time, and wor...

Error E00004 (name of the requested API method is invalid)

I've just gotten the sdk-php-master package installed on my development server, and tried to run the example script in README.md. The log file shows the XML sent and the response, but I have no idea what to do next to correct this error. Any suggesti...

eCheck Issue in Sandbox

We seem to have an issue with eCheck settlement. The CC look ok and settle fine, but the status of eChecks doesn't seem to change and remains as "Captured/Pending Settlement." Do you all have any idea on how to fix this? TIA!

awtech

API Reference Charge A Card Sample Code Error

I'm trying to run the sample code for Charge A Card from the API Reference but am getting an Uncaught Exception error for JMS\Serializer\Exception\RuntimeException. The long error message ends with "YamlDriver.php on line 38". I've played around with...

RMS_AN

Very basic php example needed

I am an experienced developer and have some experience integrating authorize.net using .NET. However, I am new to php. I want to add a button to a page that, when clicked, will simply take the user to an authorize.net form to enter all the informatio...

rockon77
Contributor

Hello World Error: ApiOperationBase<TQ,TS> requires 2 type arguments Solved

I've followed the instructions for Hello World via C# from here:http://developer.authorize.net/hello_world/ But I get an error with this sample code here:Line 18: ApiOperationBase.RunEnvironment = AuthorizeNet.Environment.SANDBOX; And the error is:Us...

Re seller api

Hi, in our project we need to integrate re seller api for( Create, activate and de activate). Where can i get the wsdl for this? Examples shared in github are related to Merchant. Please do the needful. Regards Ramesh S B

Which E-check Transaction Types can be used ?

Hi Team, We are planning to do Electronic Check(E-check) transactions using authorize.net. Could any one please suggest us what are the transaction types we can use for our transaction scenarios. Our Transaction Scenarios will be 1) Online Transactio...

AmolR
Contributor

IVR Call through authorize.net for verification

Hi,I am working with project using asp.net(c#) & authorize.net's AIM & CIM methods to process payment. Now I want to know that, Is there any authorize.net service or any other service which will directly call credit card issuing bank which will valid...

Is there a way to adjust the amount of unsettled transaction? Solved

Hi! A little background about my project. I'm buiding a system for restaurant online food ordering. Sometimes people might want a refund on certain items in their order so I need to create a partial refund function. I'm working with PHP. So... my que...

jehly

How to populate taxid field on transaction detail screen Solved

Hello, I need to populate the Tax ID/SSN field on the Transaction Detail screen. What is the api function that will do this? I am currently sending my taxid along with the payment profile, but that doesn't populate this field and I don't see it show ...

can someone explain the basics?

so i understand that there is a sandbox but how do i actually implement into the website , like id hate to ask like this but i cant seem to find instructions to this or a wiki etc etc.

Damian

How can I simulate expired authorization? Solved

Hello,I need to simulate expired authorization. How can I do that? I need to be sure that I will receive same error code number when I will release my code on production env. My test case:1. Authorize2. Capture (In this point I should receive error a...

spie

Creditcard chargeback notification

Hi, does my authorize.net implementation get notified about a creditcard chargeback? The only types for notifications I found are auth_capure, auth_only, void, prior_auth_capture, and credit. Is it the same as for refunds ('credit')? And is it possib...

AmolR
Contributor

Effect of card code field on CIM payment profiles

Hi ,I am using authorize.net CIM method to create customer profile & payment profiles using soap service in asp.net (C#) here I want to confirm that , Currently card code field is not set as mandatory for my merchant payment form & card code validati...

Receipt return not working. Solved

So I'm trying to get the receipt page to return with 'x_receipt_link_url':

Back
I have added the url's to the account's approved return addresses.I've read online that when in testing mode it doesn't return, but that it ...

cltw
Contributor

Submit address to AVS checking

In the customerAddressType there is no secondary address field for the billto. customerAddressType addressDetails = new customerAddressType { firstName = a_firstname, lastName = a_lastname, address = a_address, city = a_city, state = a_state, country...