Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Invalid Account, posting CC transaction to sandbox Solved

Hello, I am receiving "The merchant API Login ID is invalid or the account is inactive." when posting a credit card transaction from my website to my sandbox account. The website has been integrated with authorize.net for credit card transactions for...

Unsettle transactions

Hello, Can someone help me settle our unsettle transactions. The 1st one happened on 29-Jan-2014. Thank you very much. P.A. Nguyen

syoon

Sample Application Error

Hello, I'm using Sample Application for payment intergration and got error message as below; respnse coderesponsse reason code There are no error code number just text only. Please help me out.

4eyes

Visa Account Updater Support

Does authorize.net particpate in Visa Account Updater and similiar programs from the other card brands?

Does Authorize.net Support Other Readers with Key Injection?

I see that Authorize.net says that it only supports the IDTech reader. Those are pre-injected readers and it's unclear whether or not that's just for the Authorize.net mobile app. If you are building a custom app, have the manufacturer's card reader ...

ARB failing due to no address Solved

I used the PHP SDK to set up AIM and ARBs for our subscription service, which went into production 30 days ago and all was fine.. till now. Now we find ALL of those ARBs are being declined since they have NO address.."TRANSACTION RESULTS Response : T...

Can CIM process payments immediately? Solved

I am messing around with the PHP SDK and have successfully been able to create both ARB and CIM. My end goal is to do the following: 1. Process customers first months payment immediately.2. If payment was successful then add them into ARB or CIM. How...

How to Retry a transaction in AIM?

How can I retry a transaction (in case of an error in the code or while calling Authorize.Net) and know whether the transaction was successful or not?

cherie

CIM: Data loss during profile deletion

Hello, I am trying to understand the functionalities of this API so that the requirement and business rules with our system could be analyzed. #1 - When a customer profile in CIM is deleted do we lose alltransactiion history on that profile too?#2 - ...

krysto

AVS response question

We use the AIM service. I am trying to determine under what conditions the AVS response will return 'N'. I have some cases where the issuing bank rejects an authorization because the expiration date is incorrect (not expired but incorrect), but the a...

naveenkumar
Contributor

Re: ARB and CIM Interoperability

Hi @Lilith, I have one doubt regarding create a CIM profile from ARB Transactions.Is there any restrictions to create a CIM profile from ARB Transaction? Like, the transaction should not be made more than few month ago. Because I can't able to create...

CIM Credit Card per-transaction limitations?

I am getting an error message when trying to create a Credit Card Transaction over 100,000$.63,000$ works though. This is through the sandbox account. What are the real limits per transaction for a live account? Thanks

Online payment form for SIM shows Invoice Number astrisks (*)

One of the records shows in authorize.net customer invoice number and customer number is single digit asterisk (*), although our records show real invoice number/customer number. although we first create customer invoice number and then save that inv...

AlexH

Can CIM be used with my own form without sending CC info to merchant?

My requirements are such that PCI compliance should be avoided and thus CC info should only interact with the client and Auth.net's servers and the payment form should be hosted entirely on our website. Customers should be able to store payment infor...

Empty Response from secure2.authorize.net and test.authorize.net

I recently started the transition to https://secure2.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll The newer functions in the system that use https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-java are just fine, but the much more important and common scripts based on somethi...

Empty Response in Callback - continued

This is a continuation of the message: https://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/Blank-response-from-Authorize-Net-callback/m-p/51283#M26658 I could not post another message in the former topic (the message woupld post but ...

dsb

Newbie trying to integrate authorize.net to WP Website

Hi All -I am trying to integrate our new authorize.net account to our website (www.echildrenofpromise.org). We are currently using eTapestry until the end of the year. We are a child sponsorship ministry and our website theme has WooCommerce availabl...

gldev018
Contributor

why completed payment of subscription was declined Solved

HelloAs the subject, why completed payment of subscription was declined on 07/14/2015But status of the subscription still in active on 08/10/2015 Please help me understand.Thank you.

hav
Contributor

DPM - Minimum fields required? Solved

Looking over the api docs and list of fields, I'm not exactly sure which firelds are required when using DPM - no hosted display at all.I think I need the following:x_first_namex_last_name (which may contain things like "Jr" or "III" etc.)x_company (...

CIM Payment and multiple payment processors

Our company processes credit cards through Authorize, but we have 2 different processors, we are switching from directly sending the card to the processor for every transaction to creating a customer profile with the CIM, and sending a customer id an...

cherie

ARB API for per based subscription plan Solved

Hello, I am new to this forum and have heard of Authorize.net as payment gateway only. I watched the videos of ARB but little confused if this would suit our need. We have various subscription plans such as flat rate each month, rate per used and bil...

lightwave365
Regular Contributor

PCI Compliance with SIM - What do WE have to do?

We are using the SIM implentation to reduce as much liabilty as we can on our end. Recently we were questioned about our PCI compliance. I know that on AuthorizeNet's end their PCI compliance is being handled by Trustwave. But is there a list of step...

PayPal transactions are not accepted by this merchant. Solved

I'm trying to do the integration with Paypal, I follwed the steps to sign up with paypal, but I'm getting the message "PayPal transactions are not accepted by this merchant.", when I try to do an Authorization and Capture call. I'm not sure paypal is...

naveenkumar
Contributor

CREATE CIM Profile

Hi, I'm Naveen from Zoho Corp. We have integrated Authorize.Net with our service 'Zoho Subscriptions'. We are calling Authorize.Net APIs using your SDK for creating CIM customers and make transactions for our merchants The problem is the transaction ...