Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

nusuni

AIM SSL error/Connection Reset

Hey all, Seem to be getting a lot of these errors this morning: Connection error: SSL read: error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0), errno 104 (56) This is via a PHP API (using curl) doing an authonly transaction. Everything was working fine, and aro...

jruser
Contributor

CIM issues this morning?

Starting around 8AM central time this morning, we started receving timeouts from the CIM api in production. Is anybody else experiencing this? Trying to get through to phone support, but I am am in a long queue.

CIM Authorization and Capture

My website uses CIM xml and it is currently set to authorize only. My developer is having difficulty switching it to authorize and capture. He swtiched to According to the CIM xml guide that should do the trick but I get an error on the website and...

dmel

Simple Checkout Button - Customization

Are the simple check out buttons only allowed to be created from authorize.net control panel? Or is the following possible. Have a form on my website that collects information from the customer. Based on the information that the customer provides, a ...

phpdev
Contributor

validationMode parameter usage in CIM Solved

I had a couple of questions regarding use of validationMode parameter.. 1. If I do not use validationMode parameter, will my transactions pass through in the live environment? 2. If I use cardCode parameter, then is it a must that I have to use valid...

What would work best?

Hello Everyone, I am not very familar with authorize.net and I apologize in advance if this is a duplicate question. I've looked at the different options (SIM, AIM, CIM, etc.) but I'm uncertain as to which would best meet my desired requirements. I w...

Using PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE need update the Invoice numbet

Hi, We are using AIM module for our website. In first call we are using AUTH_ONLY. If everything is okay then we are using PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE to capture the amount. The Problem here is we need to update the Invoice number in the second call (PRIOR_AU...

olimits7
Contributor

CIM "Payment Profile" ID And CVV Issue?

Hi,I generate a CIM "payment profile" ID for each customer on my website to make it easier to process payments. However, lately I've been running into issues with certain cards that won't be approved unless the CVV number is entered again. But since ...

iPhone AIM integration Solved

Hi All, I am developing an iPhone application with AIM integration. In that user purchases a service and the payment would be done through AIM.To make transaction through authorize.net, first user need to register device, enable it from merchant acco...

fokstrot
Contributor

Data possibilities with CIM Solved

What is all the data that can be stored into the CIM? Can anyone provide a list such as:1) Credit card number2) Credit card date3) Billing address4) CSV number5) ...

Get Credit Card Information

Hello Everyone, I am new to authorize.net, I have integrate authorize.net with my project it was great experience to use authorize.net for better performance and great documentation at all. But at last have necessary to get one thing. While already r...

Error Response code 2 - 205

HI, We are getting the error code 2 - 205 , tranaction declined. It is working properly in the test mode and in sand box. Can you help me with a contact number where I can call to get this issue sorted as the community forums inform that there is not...

Steven

Verifying the country is United States Solved

Hello, I've read the country field isn't used to process a transaction, which I presume includes AVS checks. I'm guessing the state field isn't used either. But the AVS response does give a clue. Further, the "S" being included in the default rejecti...

ARB Silent Post with x_amount = 0

For many transactions, we are getting silent posts where the response code = 1, "This transaction has been approved.", yet x_amount is 0. When we look in Authorize, the correct (non-zero) amount was actually settled. Is this a proper silent post? If ...

ARB Silent Post not sent upon settle

We're only sporatically receiving silent posts after transactions settle in our production environment. I've read that HTTPS can cause problems, but our endpoint is not an HTTPS URL. I've also read that posts can sometimes fail in high-volume situati...

anandh

eCheck - Settlement Update in Sandbox

Hi: I have tested few echeck payments using the API in Sandbox. I dont see them moving to a settled status. Will it move to Settled status? Or this is a limitation in the Sandbox. Appreciate help in this regard. RegardsAnand H

Authorize.net (CIM) integration and processing

I would like to use Authorize.net (CIM) to save the credit card number of the buyer, but I don't want to charge the buyer anything at the time of processing. Can authorize.net (CIM) save and process the card number if the product price is set to $0? ...

stzoid

API for non-tokenized purchase

I am new to Auth.net. I have a client that wants to store client credit card up at Authorize.net for a "tokenized" purchase. He will have some customers that use this tokenized method, and some that will enter their credit card at the time of purchas...

Linking problem when selling services no items.

My business sell services. My service is an excursion that only have one price per service, but when I sell more that one service to the same client the final price change. I can see one single price linked to the Authorize Page correctly. I can not ...

Stuck in the early stages - Direct Post Method (DPM)

I went through all the sample code, etc and i'm obviously missing something, so I apologize in advance for htis question. Since my site doesn't have ssl I'm using the Direct Post Method (DPM). It's a simple php site where users add items ot their car...

krom

Invalid authentication after adding SSL certificate

Everything is working correctly on my production servers until I update my apache ssl certs. After I restart apache I get error E00007 User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values When I put the old ssl certs back and restart apach...

ARB Subscription Length

Using ARB and a Wordpress plugin, I have been able to successfully set up the purchase flow on a new website. However, I'd like to be able to offer a "no expiration date" subscription. The plugin developer claims that ARB does not allow subscription ...

Authorize.net with membership plugin issues

I migrated site from one membership platform to another. With the current platform, after importing members connection between authorize.net and the membership plugin is lost. The silent post url is being used so that for new members, the connection ...

AIM response explanation Solved

HI, I am doing an AIM request and the response is returend in a string which is delimeted. However, there is no documentation explaining the response. Can someone help me with a document which explains what these numbers are specially between 1 to 52...

ARB Subscription Request With customer profile id

Hi Everyone, How can I use customer profile id for making ARB subscription request? I looked at ARB C# sample and found that ARB subscription request required credit card details like number, card code & expiration date. But I have grabbed all those ...

Newba
Contributor

Understanding why validateCustomerPaymentProfileRequest goes through

We have some transactions where validateCustomerPaymentProfileRequest, which is set to liveMode, goes through, but createCustomerProfileTransactionRequest gets a declined (2,1,2) error. (This is on CIM with XML.)I think most likely that there may be ...