Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

CIM via SOAP - can GetCustomerProfile fill an ADO.NET dataset?

Pardon the question as I'm a SOAP newbie, but would like to integrate the CIM API into Windows Forms and ASP.NET applications and am wondering if it's possible to import the WSDL schema into an ADO.NET DataSet, and if it's possible to serialize the G...

CIM: Pricing? Solved

I know that payment transactions are going to result in fees, but are there also fees associated with creating/updating customer or payment profiles? If so, is there a link somewhere that breaks down the fees?

cURL funtion in PHP. No cURL response

Hello, You are my last hope in making this work. I tried everything. I'm not a programmer, but have hired a programmer. I have an ecommerce website that is developed using CreLoaded which is part of the OsCommerce family. I have a programmer that com...

AuthnetXML problem

I'm using AuthnetXML class from http://www.johnconde.net/blog/tutorial-integrate-authorize-net-xml-api-universal-php-class/ -- generally works great, but I have noticed a problem with creation of associative array which class then converts to XML. Us...

sathumenon
Contributor

x_duplicate_window in ARB and AIM

Hello For avoiding duplicate transactions can we use the option 'x_duplicate_window' for both ARB and AIM? How we can pass with in ARB ? thank youSathish

API Docs/Differences for Canadian Merchants

One of our Canadian clients is in the process of opening an Authorize.Net account. I'm not sure if they have a Global Payment merchant account or if they are involved in the beta phase mentioned is this newsletter: http://reseller.authorize.net/learn...

Capturing/Settling Automatically using Magento

Hello, This is my first post here.. as well as my first time using Authorize.Net's API. The issue: After running Live transactions through our store the transactions are still in Authorizing/Pening status few days after the card was ran.. Setup: We a...

ttegj

CIM Hosted Solution for selecting payment profile

Hi, Is there any hosted solution for selecting the payment profile desired to process a transaction with? Or must one call getCustomerProfileRequest, list them and let the user select the payment method that way. Thanks

kbaley

Accept payments on behalf of a vendor

We have an online product for small businesses that offer services (e.g. hair salons, spas, etc.). We're looking to offer the ability for our customers to accept payment for their services both online and in person. It looks to me like we would need ...

Wstar
Contributor

Refund Error

I need help with a error which I'm getting. I'm using the Control Panel within Authorize to refund a customer with a payment of 9.99. I click the refund button and have the amount of 9.99 and I get an error of:The sum of credits against the reference...

Validate the name on card

Hi everyone, I have a question that how to validate the Name on Card (or Cardholder's Name or Name as it appears on credit card). As my searching I saw almost popular systems (at&t, Amazon and reliant) check this field in Payment method? How can I ch...

Using SIM or Direct Post VIA a URL only Solved

Ive read all the documentaiton on SIM and directpost and I've searched the forums and not found a good answer on this: (i got the hash from the sim PHP samples online and I'm just trying to construct a url that takes me into the gateway) https://test...

CIM : Customer Profile ID

Hello, Does the customer profile ID can be use with several Authorize.net account ? For example, I have a POS which use Card Present Account type, and a Website which use a Card not Present account type. Thanks for your help.

NPDEV

Silent Post occasionally not received - how to resolve?

Everything is going fine with my SIM except that occasionally we do not receive the Silent Post. Because we are using the Authorize.NET receipt instead of the Relay Response method, this is an issue - we don't have any way of knowing whether an initi...

ARB : Account type

Hello, Anybody knows if ARB can be use with Card Present Account type ? Thanks.

ARB question

Hey all! I have a quick question. Is there a way to either query authorize.net or another way to get the result of an ARB charge? Basically we use salesforce and I need to know when someone is charged automatically on a monthly basis to update expira...

burzum
Contributor

AIM - how to test recurring transactions?

How can I issue a recurring transaction that would otherwise just happen at the end of the next month manually? I need to test recurring transactions that were created with AIM.

Account features : ECC

Hello, How to know if an account is ECC enabled ?I need to know it to allow or not to my users to do an unlinked credit. Thanks for your help.

How to do testing with credit card in test mode

Hi..I have searched a lot and unable to find a guide to do testing for credit card payment in test mode.How do i generate dummy card and CVV number etc. I am quite frustruate with the documentatoin and non user friendly Sandbox environment. I have do...

haseebkhilji
Contributor

Queries regarding ARB

Hi,Following are the queries:Can you explain me the working of ARB in few steps, as i am not sure about how it works. Correct me if i'm wrong:Your Website->Subscription Form->Information process to authorize.net payment gateway through this form->Sub...

Authorize.net does not work on my Magento Shopping Cart!

I have set the Authorize.net Enabled as "Yes", and input the API Log in ID and Transaction Key, Test Mode is "No", the TEST MODE in my Authorize.net account is "OFF". When I try to use my credict card on my site to test whether the Authorize.net paym...

Silent Post is empty

Hi, We are getting strange behavious with Silent Posts having an empty request body. This happens sporadically. We are using AIM. This situation is described in this posthttp://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/POST-data-in...

CIM: Exporting from Authorize.Net? Solved

If we ever decided to move our CIM data to another secure vendor in the future, does Authorize.Net support that at all? Or is the data essentially owned by Authorize.Net once it gets put in?

npiasecki
Regular Contributor

CIM Documentation Error

On pages 51-52 of the November 2011 CIM Soap Documentation Guide, the descriptions under Table 10 for "For a Void Transaction" are all incorrect. (I looked it up originally to see if I needed to pass the customerProfileId and the customerPaymentProfi...

ARB silent posts not validating Solved

Hi, I am having issues validating Silent Post requests for ARB. More specifically, AuthorizeNet.SIMResponse.Validate() returns false on ARB silent posts. If I do a one-time purchase then Validate() returns true and everything works fine. I looked clo...

CCV - settings?

Does NOT Match (N)Is NOT Processed (P)Should be on card, but is not indicated (S)Issuer is not certified or has not provided encryption key (U) WHich ones should I check? I have the CCV code as a required field and would like to make sure that the CC...

spcjcp

Error. Check your MD5 Setting. Locked

I have a live account in Test mode and when using the instructions from the PHP SDK, I keep getting "Error. Check your MD5 Setting". When I remove 'relay_response_url', it goes through fine. Initially, I had nothing entered for MD5, but when this hap...

Does the PHP AIM sample application work?

Ok. So I downloaded the PHP sample application and put in my transaction ID and login ID... and when I try to charge it gives me: The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.response code3response reason code13 Does the sa...