Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

spcjcp

Error. Check your MD5 Setting. Locked

I have a live account in Test mode and when using the instructions from the PHP SDK, I keep getting "Error. Check your MD5 Setting". When I remove 'relay_response_url', it goes through fine. Initially, I had nothing entered for MD5, but when this hap...

Does the PHP AIM sample application work?

Ok. So I downloaded the PHP sample application and put in my transaction ID and login ID... and when I try to charge it gives me: The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.response code3response reason code13 Does the sa...

Using Google Analytics with Simple Checkout

I would like to be able to track succesful Simple Checkout transaction via Google Analytics in order to measure which refferal sources (paid search, organic, email newsletter, blog sites) result in the most transactions. We have less than 10 products...

Wstar
Contributor

Multiple Items AIM

I have been using John Conde class for doing all my ARB transactions.However, Im using AIM for store orders now and I'm getting an error when I pass multiple items. He uses this when inserting one item to buy in his class. 'lineItems' => array( 'line...

Simple Checkout Options

Is there any way I can see what all the simple checkout options are? Is there anyway I can see what the backend looks like, how it would look for me to create a custome button? How does it compair to a paypal button? I sell t shirts. Some shirts are ...

Missing silent post url responses

Under high volume I seem to be missing some responses form the silent post url. When these requests come in it is hitting a php script I have that is saving this data to the database. After the high traffic periods are over I run another script to 'r...

Regression Testing CIM Option Solved

My organization is developing a site using .NET MVC 3, and we have a regression testing suite rigged up using SpecFlow and WatiN. The test we have involving a user entering payment profile information (using the iframe popup) consistently fails when ...

Test Credit Cards

I'm trying to test with the test credit card numbers and I am having difficulty. First, I had an error that my account was in test mode and couldn't process the transaction. I turned off test mode (scary!) and tried again. It said the credit card was...

SDK License Agreement - Open Source Software Solved

I am a business analyst working with our developers to update our interface with Authorize.net. They have a question with the SDK License in regards to section 2.5 Open Source Software, that states "the SDK may contain software that is distributed un...

createCustomerProfileTransaction Error Solved Locked

I am trying to create a transaction and I am getting this weird XML error. Any ideas what is going wrong?"Name cannot begin with the '0' character, hexadecimal value 0x30. Line 2, position 404." Here is my call. I have the amount, the customerID, the...

AuthorizationRequest not validating the name, address or cvv

I'm using AuthorizationRequest and passing it the NameValueCollection. I'm setting the following:NameValueCollection nvc = new NameValueCollection();nvc.Add("x_first_name", Profile.FirstName);nvc.Add("x_last_name", Profile.LastName);nvc.Add("x_addres...

Newbie question about the various APIs

I need to be able to process both CP and CNP transactions. The CNP transactions are phone-based orders. Users will key info into a custom POS application - customers arrive later to physically retrieve receipt and merchandise. The CNP is fairly high-...

DPM - receipt page...(PHP passing info) Locked

ok, so you submit, it comes back to the relay_response page... then forwards to the receipt page. in the relay i update the transaction info in my database (starting the trans_id , approval status etc) now, how do i pass a field to the receipt page w...

Help with VBA code to get Settled Batch List Locked

With the following code (x's replace real login and key) Public Sub test() Dim Post_Url, post_string As String, post_response As String Dim objRequest As New MSXML2.XMLHTTP Post_Url = "https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll" post_string = po...

ecpic

Declined Transactions Locked

I have a question regarding declined transactions. First let me note all of my fraud-prevention settings are disabled (AVS and Card Code Verification are both disabled.) 1) I notice that an abnormally high number of international customers have their...

subashkc1
Contributor

ARB post url Solved Locked

Hello, I tested ARB module for my clients website and is working fine, I just wanted to know that are we supposed to post our requests in live transactions also to "https://apitest.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api" url ? Thank you in advance.

DPM / basic submitting questions...

ok, i have a page already set up to get the customer CC info (plus it displays their product choice etc) how do I submit the info? looking at the samples, its calling AuthorizeNetDPM::getCreditCardForm which is its own form... what do i do to use my ...

i0n

AIM Card Present with USB swipe Locked

Hello, Would Card Present be what I'm looking for a retail shop that would like to scan cards using a USB card reader? I need to simply write some code to parse the swipe string and jam it into a aim processing script?

curta

Java CIM SDK - SOAP stubs for GetHostedProfilePage ? Locked

Hi, I have a working integration (deployed for several years now) that makes use of the java_cim / SOAP files The integration does not currently use GetHostedProfilePage, but I'd like to change that now, and make use of GetHostedProfilePage for captu...

MOD

SIM:ALL Platforms:Consecutive Spaces in x_* fields Locked

I posted about a week ago about a problem that showed up sometime between the 2nd and 6th of April. I just wanted to share what we came across and what our final solution will end up being. It would appear the core of the problem is in Authorize.Net'...

How to get MD5 Hash in RelayReponse page for validating Solved Locked

Hi Experts, I am new comer in Authorize.net Comminity so I have a question that I want to get the MD5 Hash for validating (Using the MD5 Hash feature). My project is written by C# ASP.NET (dont use MVC framework at all) I try to find in documents but...

DPM and partial authorization

I'm astounded I can't find any information about this in the forums or elsewhere online. Surely I can't be the only one trying to get partial authorizations working with the Direct Post Method? I think I could get it to work if I could figure out the...

takabyte
Contributor

Getting customer data from Hosted CIM Solved Locked

I'm crawling along trying to figure out how to work with Authorize.net Hosted CIM. I have finally gotten this far:I used createCustomerProfileRequest to get a new CustomerID. Using that, I sent off a getHostedProfilePageRequest, which gave me back a ...

Duplicate Transaction Error Locked

I have a shopping cart in which users can purchase products that are billed monthly, or billed at the time of the sale.The problem that I am having is that when I have a recurring product that has the same price as a non-recurring productI get a dupl...

rev23dev
Contributor

ARB SDK reactivate after suspended Locked

Is there a way to reactivate a suspended ARB subscription once it's failed via the SDK? Or is the only way to to it to go update it in the website. Would like to have my users deal with these themselves rather than calling me and me logging into the ...

am

Taking a Cut Locked

Hi Guys, I'm interested in the Authorize.net platform, but I'm not sure if it can do what I need. A customer pays me $1.00 for a digital download (call it Book A). I want to take a cut (say $0.15) and then pay the remainder ($0.85) to the producer of...