Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

am

Taking a Cut Locked

Hi Guys, I'm interested in the Authorize.net platform, but I'm not sure if it can do what I need. A customer pays me $1.00 for a digital download (call it Book A). I want to take a cut (say $0.15) and then pay the remainder ($0.85) to the producer of...

CAPTURE & Hold Locked

Hi Folks,We have been using auth.net as the gateway of choice in our ecommerce tool for over 10 years. We have a new clientthat needs things to be done a bit differently. Instead of charging the card on "checkout" they want us to charge on shipping. ...

merchant email receipt bug found Locked

I don't know where else to post this. We had the same email address listed under 2 users both set to recieive merchant receipts in email.None of the email receipts were going through until I eliminated the double email. Thought I should put my findin...

rreynier
Contributor

Creating new CIM Customer Profile with CC information - Through Ajax? Locked

Is there a way that I can create a new CIM Customer profile through an Ajax call? This profile would need to store credit card info. I am trying to avoid having my site needing to be PCI Compliant, so obviously I cannot have the credit card informati...

Need Expiry Date

Hello Everybody, I am using CIM in one of my new sites developed in PHP using IFRAME popup, where I have a requirement to send emails to customers whose creditcards are about to expire. But in CIM when I am retrieving the payment details of a custome...

jrockfl
Contributor

Response code and response reason code Locked

I have a transaction that was declined.2|2|65 Here are the notes. Is that because I require the ccv code to match? The transaction was declined becausethe merchant configured their accountthrough the Merchant Interface to rejecttransactions with cert...

jsalz

Reactiviating subscriptions using ARB Locked

I am working on a wordpress membership site. We have ARB set up and running smoothly. The issue we are coming up with is that when a person's credit card expires, the subscription is suspended. Some people do not want to give us their cc details to a...

takabyte
Contributor

CIM Ingration problem Solved Locked

I am working on hosted CIM. I have progressed to the point where I have acquired the token and sent the client to authorize.net to fill out his profile form, and everything looks fine except that there is no button for the user to click to return him...

haseebkhilji
Contributor

Validation On Secure Form Locked

Among DPM and SIM, In which method there is an automatic validation of credit card right on https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll ?Like when the credit card number is missing or invalid, the page on the above url validate it before submis...

Serious bug on authorize.net C# api. Locked

Using reflector I see the following code on authorize.net api: public string AddCreditCard(string profileID, string cardNumber, int expirationMonth, int expirationYear, string cardCode, Address billToAddress) { DateTime time = DateTime.Parse(expirati...

npiasecki
Regular Contributor

CIM Limits & DPM Locked

Hi all, A question and a comment. 1. In CIM, are there any limits regarding the number of customer profiles and payment profiles? I see error E00042 defined in the manual, but it doesn't specify what the actual limit is -- just that it has been reach...

Woocommerce

Im using a wordpress theme with woocommerce integrated. i have a authorize.net payment gateway and now a merchant id. my question is is the woocommerce extension for authorize.net dpm needed???? what for when i have the merchant id and payment gatewa...

Problems using Void Transaction with AIM Solved

I seem to be having some issues with using the void transaction method. It does not seem to be working while in test mode (gives me error 13) and it is also returning the response as html rather than delimited data. Here is what I am using in the cod...

Which API Should I use Locked

HiOn our site we need to use the authorize.net as a payment gateway.When buyer buys any service from our site he pays the amount using the credit card thenthe amount should distributed to the seller and the site owner account. The percentage of amoun...

code 206 This transaction has been declined Locked

Hi, our one vendor's merchant changed to use Card Code, we have send the card code and version 3.1 to authorize.net API, but could not go through, shows the error: code 206 This transaction has been declined, i found the error detail here: 206 This t...

Newbie CIM Help Locked

Good evening, I am new to the CIM module and i'm having a lot of trouble with it.I'd appreciate it if you guys could help out... I'm integrating CIM into a PHP based program. I have read through the sample code, and it isn't comprehensive enough for ...

takabyte
Contributor

But there's some pieces missing Locked

Authroize.net offers a lot in the way of documentation and sample code, but there are pieces missing. In my partocular situation, the CIM documentation for PHP lists the steps needed to establish a new customer's profile. But the sample code only giv...

New bie - AIM Solved Locked

Hi, I have to developed a payment form in .net and integrated with authorize.net using AIM. I have created a test account with authorize.net and used that login and transaction key. After I sumbit the form the payment form it says successful but I am...

Confirmation number Locked

As a developer, I wanted to know if I get a confirmation number back from Authorize.net after the tranaction is completed. If one is, then is it unique for each transaction? Thanks for the help!

Subscription Based Website Locked

I'm having a website created by a developer. He is having a bit of an issue with the Authorize.net hookup for recurring billing. The site works like this: Tier 1 costs $10.00 and user wants to move to Tier 2 which costs $20.00. The site charges them ...

spitts

SIM Results Redirect Locked

I have a page the calls the Host payment form. Upon authorization the receipt page is displayed where the user is required to click the post button to return to the web site and save the payment in our application. The problem is customer are not sel...

takabyte
Contributor

Sample code worked Friday, not working today Locked

I'm just trying to get started integrating CIM with a client's site. I use PHP, and the code shown below worked last Friday. It issued a confirmation message and a new customer profile number. Today, without any changes whatever, it does nothing. Int...

DPM and HTTPS relay

Based on the documentation for DPM, it appears there is no issue with using an HTTPS address in "x_relay_url." I have DPM up and running with HTTP. When I switch my site over to HTTPS, which changes to the relay address to HTTPS, the relay does not c...

pawank
Contributor

3D secure integration in CIM and SIM API Solved

Hi, Is there any detail on implementing 3D Secure verification in CIM & SIM APIs ? Means how to integrate with Authorize.net ? Regards,Pawan

sathumenon
Contributor

Update to an ARB from AIM Locked

Hi All Let me thank you for the time I have a question here - I am providing both AIM [one time billing] and ARB [recurring] in my site to [purchase products. I would like to know that is it possible to do an AIM first for a 1 year package, and after...

Wstar
Contributor

Updating a ARB subscription Solved Locked

Can I update more than just their credir card information with a ARB Update? What I need to do, is update their ARB Subscription to hold their Customer ID and Update their address if needed.Is this possible? To Update their Customer ID? Thanks!

njsokalski
Contributor

Required Fields for DPM using ASP.NET Locked

I have been receiving the following error when attempting to post using DPM and ASP.NET: (13) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive. I am currently including the following fields: x_card_numx_exp_datex_card_codex_amo...