Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Card Present Sandbox API URL

Hi, I am doing card present integration and I see this URL https://cardpresent.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll for posting the request. Is this for real account? I have a sandbox account setup, what would be the URL for sandbox account.

eCheck and Authorize.Net SDK Locked

Is it true that the SDK does not currently support eCheck transactions, and if so, is there a time frame for when it will?

paries

example for AIM getting started does not seem to work Locked

hello i am following https://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/#custom1) i have registered and set up a test account2) i have download the SDK3) i have created the test.php based on the example from the tutorial above.4) entered my A...

validation and authorize.net settings Locked

Do the avs and security code settings have an affect when using livemode validation through cim? For example if I have my avs settings to allow a card with the wrong street but correct zip code will it also validate? I'm trying to get around visa's r...

SIM - php - relay response page stripslashes addslashes Locked

Hello, I'm running into a problem with some extra fields associated with my SIM checkout page. I have an additional field and I can't figure how to both sanitize and then replace quotes and special characters. I'm assuming Auth.net does some sanitati...

Direct Post Method and saved payment profiles Locked

Does anyone know if we can use the DPM method to also create new, stored, credit card payment profiles? It seems the DPM method will help avoid credit card transactions, with the credit card number, from hitting our servers.From a PCI compliance stan...

treii28
Contributor

CIM (SOAP) and other questions Locked

I'm in the process of building a custom tool using the CIM SOAP service to replace our old AIM based transaction authorization handling and I have a few (more) questions. 1) One of the issues that has been brought up here is that they occasionally ne...

AVS checks - don't seem to work Locked

Hi there, I'm using the AIM method , sending requests from code. The problem is that it doesn't seem to use the AVS checks.I enabled N,A,Z,W checks and the transaction still goes through. If I enable Y - then the transaction fails. Any idea why it's ...

Custom Field Storage and Export Locked

Is there any integration method that allows you to store custom fields within Auth.net?Can you export customer address and custom fields in cvs? I know you cannot export CC info. We are wanting to keep all personal info within auth.net instead of on ...

GDSInc

Newbie needs help Locked

We are moving to AUTH.net from PayPal using .asp on one site and PHP on two others. We need some help ($$$ assumed). We need both integration help and development help. Anyone do that for a living??

Fatal Error using AIM SDK

I've been using the AIM coffee shop SDK code for a couple weeks on my site and now all of a sudden I'm getting this error - Fatal Error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in D:\hshome\vuilgat\limelightrestoration.com\anet_php_sdk\lib\shared\Auth...

AIM & DPM - Level of Customization Same? Locked

I had a simple question - is the level of customization & flexibility of integration same for AIM & DPM? Reason being, I need a very custom payment process, but I don't want to store customer CC info on my server. Thus, DPM is the best route. Is this...

swade

DPM Method - x_exp_date entered as two fields Locked

I’m using the DPM method. Is it possible to split the x_exp_date HTML field into two fields (month and year) and combine them back on submittal. Since the DPM method doesn’t allow you to go back to the server, I’m hoping this can be accomplish with s...

PHP 4.4.9 without MHASH available . . . Solved Locked

Sorry, newbie question, but attempting to use SIM with a custom php shopping cart -- don't have MHASH on the server, and using PHP 4.4.9 . . . how does the fingerprint thing work without it?

ARB for $0

Is it possible to submit an ARB request with a 0-dollar amount? In my particular case, I need to submit the ARB but do not want the customer to be billed right away. I'll explain my situation: 1. customer creates a product online2. product design is ...

ARB Question: Is this possible? Locked

We're in the process of integrating ARB with our website. Before starting out, I wanted to know whether this is possible: 1) Processing multiple recurring products at the same time. Our site has several subscription-based products. I can show on our ...

jasco

Relay Reponse Timeout prevention Locked

I think I've read all the posts concerning this topic but I have not seen any concrete examples on how to prevent it, only general advise. Based on what I've read, I need to set up my response page to process as follows: 1. Get transaction response v...

Cory

GetCustomerProfileIds without ProfileId Locked

I'm wondering if there is a way to retrieve the ProfileId of a customer without the ProfileId. In a situation where there was a capture error of the id on my end, say the result of a time out in my database (an unfortunate, unavoidable reality), I co...

ARB Hosted Page: I know, this is asked about frequently Solved Locked

Hello -- We're currently using Recurly as a subscription provider for us, but it's no end of trouble. We'd much rather use the Authorize.Net ARB as the way of handling recurring subscriptions. The major benefit to Recurly is that it provides a PCI Le...

Renew a expired Subscription Locked

Hello, My Question is that if I had set an ARB Transaction with total Occurences only 1 and, then when it was expired,How we could renew that expired transaction again for next month. I know the renewal in Authorize.Net ARB is done through silent pos...

joatmon
Contributor

SIM Relay Response Timeout Locked

What does authorize.net look for to determine that the merchant script has responded? ???

Transaction error, response 2 reason 38 Locked

Hello, I'm implementing SIM in PHP, and I just took the gateway out of test mode to try for a $0.01 transaction using a real credit card, and I receive the following error: The Global Payment System identification numbers are incorrect. Call Merchant...

ARB Question Locked

I've integrated the ARB into my app but need to retrieve all transactions made on a monthly bases of a subscription.How would I go about doing that?

Managing Subscriptions Programatically - ARB Locked

I am atempting an integration of ARB to a SaaS website. The problem I'm facing is that all transactions are confirmed via email with no way of batch processing decline messages and updating the website DB so that accounts that have been declined are ...

CIM and Aim usage together questions? Locked

If I have a Website using AIM to Authorize.Net for pqyments. If in the office I have a CIM interface to Authorize.Net. Can I use the same Merchant Account and Authorize.Net account to process both type of transactions? Can I credit an AIM payment usi...

corner

SIM: Why only a 'Receipt' Button? Locked

So many of our problems could be resolved if there was one more defineable button available to ABORT AND RETURN TO SITE (on all pages but receipt). This way, if the user gets to the payment page but decides not to follow through, or has experienced a...

Order info in merchant email

Umm... am I missing something obvious? I can add x_line_item hidden fields to the submission and the ordered items appear in the email which is sent to the customer. There is no mention of what has been ordered in the email sent to the merchant thoug...