Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

AIM Transactions with Java SDK, SSL/TLS issue Locked

Hello all, I'm writing an application that is using the Authorize.NET Java SDK and Advanced Integration Method to post payments. Currently, when I attempt to post a payment to Authorize.NET using AIM I receive an SSLPeerUnverifiedException. To attemp...

How to get Silent Post which are missed Solved Locked

I have integrated ARB Silent Post on my web application and it worked fine for many months without any issue.Recently I made some changes foolishly in code and due to other errors the Silent Post insertion in DB function was brokenand Posts were not ...

tauren

Shocked that DPM cannot be used to add credit cards to CIM Locked

I'm really surprised that Authorize.Net does not offer a direct post method for adding and managing credit cards in CIM. Braintree's Transparent Redirect offers exactly the solution I need. Since you already offer DPM for live transactions, it would ...

three3
Contributor

Silent Post Refund Variable Locked

Hello everyone, I have successfully integrated the Silent Post feature with our system for ARB subscriptions. What I am now trying to do is when we refund a payment via the merchant interface, how do I distinguish a refund from all other transactions...

Authorize vs. Capture Locked

We have a Rapid Replacement program for our customers. To be eligible the customer must provide a valid credit card. A replacement is shipped immediately. The credit card is only charged if the return is not received within 20 days. Most of the produ...

Idriss

Help Locked

I need help plz

SIM - Maintain session attributes Locked

Is there any way to maintain session attributes, using HttpSession or Cookies? I am trying to match the user in the session in the servlet handling the Silent POST and cannot find a suitable way to do this except maintining a database table. Thanks f...

AmitS

Re: Handling Online Payments Part 9 - HTML and CSS Enhancements Locked

Hi there, I don't know whether this is a right section to post my query, but nevertheless...I am going ahead with the same: I have a requirement, where I want If a user buys an article, so the payment from user's Credit/Debit Card should not be deduc...

ARB (Automated Recurring Billing) with Silent Post Question Solved Locked

We are currently utilizing your ARB (Automated Recurring Billing) with Silent Posts to update a customer's system. We have an ASP.NET site running IIS with Server Intellect hosting. This month we processed over 1000 successfully, however 3 transactio...

Asana

Home page - Show warning "Authorinzenet is in testing" Locked

Home page - Show warning "Authorizenet is in testing" even though I am in live mode. How do I remove that warning. I've already went into my server file authorize.aim. php. I've changes script x_test_request and set to "FALSE". But the warning is sti...

SIM Hosted Payment Form Timeout Length Locked

In our development project, we do not commit the order to our system until the user returns from Authorize.net; therefor, we want to make sure that the user's session in our system lives long enough to account for the maximum amount of time permitted...

Cory

Transaction Concurrency in CIM Locked

Does anyone know if say a refund, or void (an action that takes places on a specific transaction id) will use the paymentProfile details that were present at the time of the transaction, or will they be processed against the current values. Meaning t...

Connection reset Solved Locked

Hello I have an application that uses the AIM method. I observe the following behavior. I submit a transaction and it works. I get email's from Authorize.Net indicating the transaction was successful. Unfortunately, my connection to the server is res...

Recurring billing with variable amounts Locked

Our service will have a monthly billing amount, as well as a potential usage fee on top. The plan was to use AIM with CIM, but when we try to create transactions against the stored payment profiles, they fail due to no card code (CVV) specified. Is t...

julio9

Redirecter not redirecting the client Locked

I'm using a bastardized version of DPM found here because my site was completely built without MVC before looking into Authorize.Net. I've got the entire thing working, except for the client redirect at the end of the transaction. After peeling throu...

alecswan77
Contributor

(TESTMODE) This transaction cannot be accepted Solved Locked

Hello, We are using Anet Java API to integrate with Authorize.net and everything has been working great until last weekend. We were able to submit test payments to our account which is in TEST mode two days ago. Today we are getting "(TESTMODE) This ...

SIM and x_reversal Locked

I am an e-commerce user of SIM. The new requirements seem to imply that I will need to provide a way for custoomers to reverse an unsettled transaction using the interface. Currently this is done via email or phone and I log into the interface and pr...

CIM: GetHostedPageProfile API call question/ documentation Solved Locked

Hi all! I have just started with Auth.net and am looking for some sample code referenced from the CIM Guide (http://www.authorize.net/support/CIM_SOAP_guide.pdf). It references being able to use a hosted form to collect customer CC into the CIM secti...

Visa Gift Card Declined Locked

Hello,I can't seem to find an answer to this issue. We have a Magento run website, using Authorize.net as our card processor.We have it set for authorization only, no capture, all that process we let Authorize.net handle. We recently had a customer a...

New to Authorize.Net Questions Locked

Hello everyone, We're new to Authorize.Net and my manger had a few specific questions before we get started that I need to answer and I couldn't find it on the basic FAQ's on their site. Firstly, we just need to know how the ecommerce process threads...

Downgrading to free plan with ARB Locked

I'm using ARB to process monthly recurring paid plans, but want to allow our users to downgrade to a free plan. I want to maintain their ARB subscription so that they can easily (without re-entering their CC info) upgrade back to a paid plan. I'm get...

ASP.NET/VB.NET - Can't post a transaction....First time live set up Locked

A little new..just got started with Authorize.net...I can't seem to post a transaction...not getting any error msgs...be nice to have that..code portion below. Session("card_number") = "136789098765434" Session("Combined_Expiration") = "0513" Session...

PHP SDK xmlns errors Locked

I'm using PHP sdk 1.1.3 and the transaction details API. The XML that is being returned is causing simpleXML issue warnings of:namespace warning : xmlns: URI AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd is not absolute in anet_sdk/lib/AuthorizeNetTD.php o...

Customer or Company? Locked

I am try to find the best solution for working with customers that are Authorize.net users as well asa Company has a Authorize.net account. My question is that the which way is it better to start the transaction from the customer to the companyor the...

Retrieving the Credit Card Type from the CIM api Locked

I need to retrieve the Credit Card Type from a saved Customer Payment Profile. Any ideas on how I can do this? When I retireve a payment profile, there is a field called: "creditcardtype" but it is always null when I look at the value. My assumption ...

(SIM) ALLOWING CUSTOMERS TO CHOOSE THE AMOUNT TO PAY. Locked

I'M USEING THE SIM API, WHEN THE HOSTED PAYMENT FORM COMES UP THERE IS A SET AMOUNT PLACED ON THE FORM. I WANT MY CUSTOMERS TO BE ABL TO ENTER THE AMOUNT THEY WANT TO PAY AT THAT TIME. HOW CAN THIS BE DONE?

dadamssg
Contributor

retrieve card number Locked

Is there a way to look up the card number's of past transactions through the api by providing the transaction id? I'm trying not to store card numbers in my database but i will need to be able to have the option to charge them after their first trans...