Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

ARB: Active vs Suspended STATUS on Decline?

I've read several posts here on the behavior of ARB when a scheduled payment is DECLINED.From what I gather - for an EXISTING ARB subscription WHEN PAYMENT IS DECLINED:1. If it is the FIRST scheduled payment or payment info has been updated recenlty,...

eCheck with Authorizations and Captures Locked

Does eCheck support Authorization only transactions followed by Prior Authorization and Capture? I am testing this on my development / test account and the authorization is working and providing a transaction id, but the capture is failing saying tha...

alecswan77
Contributor

Transactions are not showing on test account Solved

Hello, We are switching from a different payment gateway to Authorize.net and need some help with the transition. I created a test account on Authorize.net and changed our tests to use "4111-1111-1111-1111" credit card number with 2020/12 expiration ...

Split tender and CIM Solved

Support for split tender transactions is a new requirement for AIM. Is it also required with CIM and if so, how to you trigger CIM to return a split tender id in the developer test environment when using createCustomerProfileTransaction?

jmorrison
Contributor

Submitting Multiple Line Items in .NET SDK Fails Locked

The new .NET SDK contains many nice improvements, including the ability to add line items. However, when adding multiple line items, the request fails when submitted to the gateway. This is because each line item is meant to be transmitted in a separ...

AIM Refund/Credit not accepting last four digits of Credit Card

Hi, I am integrating via AIM and I am attempting to refund (or credit) on a settled transaction. The specification states the following: "At least the last four digits of the credit card number (x_card_num) used for the original, successfully settled...

Does Silent Post work with a TEST account? Solved Locked

I am testing the merchant interface and created some transactions through CIM and Simple Checkout,I have the Silent post url set up but so far doesn't seem to be working? I am using a test account. Will Silent post work for transactions created throu...

kcm

POST data in Silent Post is empty Solved

As the title says, I have an account that is working fine in terms of creating and charging AIMs and ARBs, and a silent POST URL is configured. The logger on the silent POST is writing when basically anything happens to it. What it's currently findin...

Support for .NET 4.0? Locked

I read in a few recent posts that currently only .NET Framework 3.5 is supported. Is there an ETA on support for .NET 4.0? The latest version of the framework has been released for over nine months. I would have expected support long before now. Our ...

Seth

Integrate with Android app? Locked

This question came up on Twitter today. Is it possible to integrate authorize.net gateway with Android app? http://bit.ly/f1TbkM

sbs

Missing Documentation for .NET SDK Locked

I downloaded the .NET SDK but there seems to be no API documentation to describe what each class, method (each overload), and each method parameter are for. Without this information it basically comes down to a guessing game and the API is unusable. ...

vijer

x_line_item integration in PHP Solved

I don't know where I found the original sample code but this is what I am using to submit payaments and generate a detailed receipt for the customer. $customer = (object) array(); $customer->first_name = tools::get_field_value("bill_first_name"); $cu...

Chained Payments Locked

Hi, I basically want to take a payment for a digital good from a buyer, take a commission and pay the seller of the digital good. Whats the best way of implementing this leveraging Authorize.Net ?Does Authorize.net support the concept of chained paym...

XML error E00003

Hello,I am integrating ARB with my site. For create an account its working fine and returns Ok in response.Now for updating that same subscriber id i am getting XMl error“The ‘AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:subscriptionId’ element is invalid...

sam200

ip address of the response from https://test.authorize.net Locked

Hi there: We have a publically accessible machine but is restricted to inbound ip's. We are testing the integration using SIM with our application. Since we cannot find out the ip address of the inbound response from https://test.authorize.net, we ca...

Unable to add .Net Web Reference

I'm having trouble adding web reference to my .Net project. I've been able to do this in the past. When I try to add the web service for https://api.authorize.net/soap/v1/Service.asmx, it takes forever before I get an error stating "There was an erro...

bobdye

Can't use Google Analytics with SIM? Locked

Based on a little testing, it looks like I can't include Javascript in my SIM header or footer.Authorize.net turns all the

ARB Subscription Reporting Solved

I was reviewing the ARB API and I do not currently see a way to retrieve history for an ARB. I need to display all payments that have been processed. Is there someway that I can do this using that API or do I need to be looking at something else. I w...

AIM - Customer Information not saved Solved

I'm using the AIM AuthorizeNet library for .NET to process AUTH_CAPTURE transactions. The transaction goes thru OK and it appears to get some of the data I pass it - like the fact that it's an AUTH_CAPTURE and the amount, but it doesn't have any of t...

integrating ARB using classic ASP

I am trying to integrate ARB using classic ASP. There is no sample code available from Authorize.net for this. I followed the PHP code and the reference guide to set up the XML file, but I am confused how to post this to authorize.net in order to get...

C#, dll, vista Locked

//Error 1 The type or namespace name 'AuthorizeNET' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or //an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Marie\Desktop\Authorize_Net\C#\Sample_MP\Sample\AIM//Example\Auth1.cs 5 7 AIM Example using System; using ...

ColdFusion and Direct Post Method ( DPM ) Locked

Hi, I'm new to Authorize.net, I just started looking at the website and documentation a few hours ago. Overall, it is very well structured. I'm developing using ColdFusion and I'd like to use the Direct Post Method ( DPM ). There is nothing in the do...

Authorize.net testing account for eCheck.Net

My question is whether the testing account is usable for eCheck transactions or not. If not, how can i get one which supports the testing for eCheck transactions?I have registered a testing account in Authorize.Net. My testing API is AIM. I was lucky...

vesko

Silent Post wrong md5 on capture Solved

Hi everyone, I'm trying to validate a silent post data for a capture issued from the merchant account. Initially when the transaction was created I send auth_only and in this case the md5 sent to the silent post URL is correct.But when later I issue ...

Performing a transaction from Customer Profile ID Solved Locked

I have set up CIM to create customer and payment profiles for members to my website. The only thing I've stored in my database is their Customer Profile ID.So how do I go about setting up my cron jobs to perform a transaction against their Customer P...

Direct Post in a development environment, behind a firewall.

I've got Direct Post set up on a project. I know it's necessary for the AuthNet servers to post back to my web server, but I'm developing on my laptop. Even if I wanted to open my machine to the public, I have no static IP address and therefore prese...

Refund transcation for CIM

Hi I am trying the following code to refund a transaction. The CustomerProfileID, PaymentProfileID and TransactionID all have values for the transaction I have just authorized. I get the error E00014 : customerProfileId and customerPaymentProfileId O...

Simple Checkout for ARB Transactions? Locked

I like the option to integrate simple checkout for one-time transactions for those clients who want a quick solution and don't want to worry about PCI compliance. However, is there a similar method for ARB transactions? Is there an option which sends...