cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR - Invalid or missing prop: merchant_category_code, usd_outlet_id, usd_terminal_id

Hi All. Seems like this is a problem that more than one person has had in the past but that it's not possible to fix from the Business Center. Here's the error I am getting when trying to process a transaction from the Business Center Virtual Terminal:

The following property is either invalid or missing: merchant_category_code, usd_outlet_id, usd_terminal_id

Can someone help me fix it? Thanks in advance

rreyes1979
5 REPLIES 5

Hi I have the same issue. Here's my merchant ID pinn_sandbox_1726819226

pinndev

I'm using the microform (flex API) on frontend then the payments API (backend) on authorizing payments.

pinndev

Are you still facing this issue?

han012

Hi,

Log into your Business Center account and navigate to the merchant settings. Ensure that the merchant category code and terminal IDs are correctly configured. In case, if you're using multiple terminals, make sure that the terminal ID for the one you’re trying to process transactions with is active and correctly linked to your account.

Thanks

maxschmidt

@maxschmidt Sorry if this is a silly question, but I am not finding the merchant settings. I got help from the Support Center already but I would still like to know if I could have fixed this myself.

Thanks in advance.

rreyes1979