cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARB : Urgent : E00007 : Please help

Hello guys,

I have implemented AuthorizeNetAIM and AuthorizeNetARB in one of my projects an 15 days ago. Back then it was with my sandbox account, AIM worked like piece of cake for ARB I came across making it in LIVE MODE.

Now I wanaa implement it to an Merchant account again AIM worked fine,but for ARB I am again and again getting the same error -

AuthorizeNetARB_Response Object ( [xml] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [messages] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [resultCode] => Error [message] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [code] => E00007 [text] => User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values. ) ) ) [response] => ErrorE00007User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values. [xpath_xml] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [messages] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [resultCode] => Error [message] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [code] => E00007 [text] => User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values. ) ) ) )

With the help of community resources and documentation got clear that it might be hitting the test api, I have corrected that too, but I am still having the same error it is just a bit confusing that the Merchant keys are working fine for AIM for same project but ARB is not working,

Please help me on what else needs to be done ,

- The ARB is enabled for my Merchant Account.

- I have tried setting sandbox to false by both ways -

// Create the subscription.
    $request         = new AuthorizeNetARB;
    $request->setSandbox(FALSE);
    $response = $request->createSubscription($subscription);
And
  define("AUTHORIZENET_SANDBOX", false); 
  define("TEST_REQUEST","FALSE"); 

please anyone let me know and save my nights :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they're lost forever.
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @phpJackSparrow 

The credentials used for your sandbox and live production environment are different and cannot be used interchangeably.  To confirm, login to the production Merchant Interface confirm you are using the correct API Login and Transaction Key:  https://account.authorize.net

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hi RichardH,

I already have seperate Merchant Account using their keys but not working yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they're lost forever.

did you check the AuthorizeNetARB.php to see if might be someone change the live URL address?

I am having this exact same issue.

Checked my credentials numerous times, verified them by dumping the output just before sending.  they match exactly what they are supposed to be.  I even changed the URL's in the SDK-php code so that sandbox and live are both the same (live) just in case it was trying to go back to sandbox for whatever reason.  

I do not know what is wrong, nor do I know where to look any further.  I have gone over the forums, the developer site, and the blog several times.  The online chat people are no help, they admit it is beyond them though they do try.  Everything I can find shows that it should work.

Where can I get some help?  

Info:

Language: PHP

Using: SDK-php from gethub link provided on devloper site.

Using: HelloWorld code on the devloper site as basis.

Error from log file:

Response from AnetApi: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><createTransactionResponse xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd"><messages><resultCode>Error</resultCode><message><code>E00007</code><text>User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values.</text></message></messages><transactionResponse /></createTransactionResponse>

Any assistance would help, this is very urgent.

Wm

azander

Hello,

If you are testing in the sandbox, you can try using those same credentials using the API Reference.   Under Authentication, click on the Try It tab and enter your credentials.

Richard