cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch are not getting Settled

Hi,

I am not sure what happend but my batches are not getting automatically settled by Authorize.net starting 09/30/2014.

What do I need to do to get the batches settled? It's critical I get the batches settle so I can continue testing my integration with the Recurring Billing API

Thanks

oscar87
17 REPLIES 17

The issue preventing some sandbox transactions from settling was corrected and they should settle at the next transaction cut off time configured in the sandbox merchant interface.

We would greatly appreciate if you would confirm if settlement is occuring or if you still see issues.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

Richard

Still not works on our side. Our settlement scheduled for couple of hours later than your message. But we still seeing all your transactions starting from october with pending status.

None of my transactions have settled. After my first Transaction Cut-Off time was missed I set it for 1am today, yet I still have all transactions since September 29th unsettled.

I've contacted Ops again and escalated this issue.  When I have more information, I'll post here.

Richard

The settlement process is running and the backlog of outstanding transactions should complete by this evening.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

Richard

Settlement should be complete for those accounts affected.  Please confirm if your transactions are settled.

Richard

Thanks! Works for us.

degre