cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C# CIM (SOAP) & Duplicate Transaction

I use C# CIM (SOAP) and I get a response "A Duplicate Transaction has submitted ".

Does I can set the "x_duplicate_windows" in my code to set the duplicate time ?

weishijian
Contributor
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Can only override it for createCustomerProfileTransaction. Set it in extraOptions field.

View solution in original post

Just in case someone looks here and not in your other thread, you do it with name1=value1&name2=value2. The documentation says:

Information in name/value pair format that does not exist within CIM, such as customer IP address, etc.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Well, there are two ways to trigger that sort of error. The verbose descriptions are as follows:

- A transaction with identical amount and credit card information was submitted within the previous two minutes.
- This is a processor-issued decline.

I'm guessing you're getting the former rather than the latter. Now, what you want to do about it, I don't know. Can you describe what you're trying to do with "x_duplicate_windows"? I do not believe I have heard of that field, and I can't find it in the documentation.

TJPride
Expert

Can only override it for createCustomerProfileTransaction. Set it in extraOptions field.

how can I set (split ) two or more parameter in extraOptions?   

Just in case someone looks here and not in your other thread, you do it with name1=value1&name2=value2. The documentation says:

Information in name/value pair format that does not exist within CIM, such as customer IP address, etc.