cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer CIM information (credit card information) to a new platform.?

Hello,

We are experiencing a huge problem.

We are switching from Magento to Infusionsoft. 

magento store all the credit card information on Autorize.net CIM. How do we transfer this data to the new platform.

Autorize.net support couldn't give me an answer neither my developer.

Autorize.net are saying that because they are PCI compliance they can't provide me with this information.

Please advise.

Thanks

Tom

shahamorov
3 REPLIES 3

If the credit card info in on Authorize.net CIM, then what you have in magento is the customer profile id and customer payment profile id. You can copy those. It really not an issue with authorize.net for copy data between your old and new system.

Or are you asking to get all your CIM profile ID? There is GetCustomerProfileIds methods in CIM, documentation is here.

Then loop thru each customer profile ID to get their payment profile id(s).

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Hi again,

Let me rephrase the question please. 

In Magento we have all the data we need except the credit card number, expiration date and the last 3 numbers on the back of the card.

How do I get them from the CIM?  it will solve my problem right away.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Tom

Autorize.net are saying that because they are PCI compliance they can't provide me with this information.

If they said they will not provide you with this info then there is no way to get it.

It been ask before.

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/Any-way-to-export-data-from-CIM/...