cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing billing information from CIM payment form

Is there a way to remove the Billing Information section from the CIM Add Payment Method form? I only need my users to enter Card Number, Expiration Date, and CVV.

siggimoo
Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

Hi siggimoo,

If you are using the CIM Hosted Payment form, please note that you cannot edit or modify the fields of the form. Please note that if you are creating profiles in validation mode, the customer's billing information like the address and zip codes are required.

Thanks!

-Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Does this mean I can't remove the CVV field or Bank Account option? Do you plan to allow changes to the CIM hosted payment form in a future release??

Does this also mean that there is no way to support any other languages/localization while using the hosted option?  Are the labels for the form inputs (First Name, Last Name, Company, etc.) strictly english-only with no way of changing them or calling a different language set?  If this is the case, is there any planned future support for such needs?

Hi missbossy and TimD,

You are correct, you cannot remove the card code field, for the eCheck Service, this is handled at the account level. Please check this post for information. Also please note that we only support English for now. I will make sure to send your feedbacks to our engineers about this.

Thanks!

-Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator