Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Megha

Hiding Card details from logs

Hi, while doing transaction, apiRequest which is sent for payment is creating an xml request which holds cardDetails (particulary card Number) , this xml request is visible on logs( i can see them in killbill logs) as well, which ideally should not b...

sureshrb3
Contributor

Recurring Billing Subscription with multiple trial payments Solved

Hi,We need a Recurring billing subscription with single trial period (say 200$) and 10 monthly payments(100$). But there is a chance of having a different payment amount(say 125$) inbetween monthly payments and remaining installments remains unchange...

kumarimoka
Contributor

Error Code 901

Hi i am getting error 901 "This transaction cannot be accepted at this time due to system maintenance. Please try again later". Any one have idea? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

rgu

address length is too short in billing address

Our user encounter the address length issue (more than 60 characters) frequent.But the actual address is more than 60 characters.Is there another fields to pass the address? or other solution?thanks

Sandbox is giving SSL/TLS Error Solved

Hi, I'm trying to use the C# coffe shop sample site, it load up fine, but when I go to process an order I get this error:"System.Net.WebException: 'The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.'" From what I understand this could ...

Unable to set customer ip when creating a profile

When you create a customer profile, you can't set a customer ip:https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/#customer-profiles-create-customer-profile This is a problem as when you send through validationMode of liveMode, this will attempt to creat...

matterickson7
Contributor

Your Script Timed Out / Relay Response Never Posts using SIM Solved

All ... I saw several old articles about this issue but I haven't seen any lately and I never saw a good solution! Starting last week about 15% of our credit card trancations are giving hte user this message: The reporting of this transaction to the ...

eCheck.Net Transaction Status Sequence

Hello, Is the below sequence accurate for a successful eCheck.Net credit transaction? Under Review -> Approved Review -> Authorized/Pending Captured -> Captured/Pending Settlement -> Settled Successfully Thanks,

Devin
Contributor

Accept Hosted Payment IFrameCommunicator

I'm implementing the Hosted Payment form currently in an IFrame using the IFrameCommunicator option. According to this page: https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/accept_hosted.html CancelUrl and Url are optional parameters when the ...

Oauth release timeline Solved

I am currently updating my integration code to use the newest Authorize.net API features, and saw that there is an OAuth beta. I wasn't able to find any info about a possible release date though. My company is currently holding off on putting the upd...

Mauro

Is Authorize voiding my transactions?

We moved to production and the client is telling us that there are many orders with voided status. We don't have access to Authorize.net console, the client is sending us some screenshots about these orders. We do the payment with AUTH_CAPTURE_TRANSA...

mts176

E00039 A duplicate record already exists

I havent found an answer to my problem yet, so i figured i would start a new thread.I am using the GitHub Sample C# project to test out how Authorize.Net works and how i would implement it into our current system.I have a sandbox account, i can run a...

CoreyC
Contributor

No webhooks received after approving held transaction (when declined)

Sorry I know thats a confusing subject. Steps to reproduce:Submit transactionHeld for review by Regional IP Address Filter with setting, "Do NOT Authorize Transactions, Hold for Review"Transaction approved manually via Authnet interfaceTransaction wa...

QHunt

Integrate Authorize.Net into Joomla

Hi, I need to integrate the Authorize.Net payment gateway into my client's joomla cms site. Here is the link for my client's site. Just to breakdown the workflow I am trying to achieve, the user selects the trash pick-up service they want, fills out ...

Testing Stalled: Batches not being settled

Hi All, We're trying to QC a new release of our intergration and our transactions are not being settled. We even created a new test account and still are receiving the same results. Our loginID is abledev2017 Transactions 42 - 48 are the test transac...

pp_me

getTransactionDetailsRequest unexpected character

Hi, When using the getTransactionDetailsRequest there appears to be an unexpected character returning from the request which is causing issues trying to parse the JSON Here is a javascript example which can re-create the problem if you fill in the 3 ...

raviparmarce88
Regular Contributor

AcceptHosted: Blank iFrame with only two buttons

Hi Team, On Friday, 3rd Nov 17, suddenly we have started receiving blank hosted payment form in iFrame. There were only two buttons and reCaptcha, no place holder for card details or billing address. This is intermittently occuring in our production ...

CoreyC
Contributor

A couple quirks with updateHeldTransactionRequest Solved

Documentation shows refTransId coming before action in the "Request" tab and they should be switched. We all know what a stickler you guys are for our parameters being in order... :)In the response, if you submit action=decline, the message in the Tr...

Accept Hosted sample code - Payment using previous card

The accept hosted payment form example code written in PHP shows a "Pay" tab that the customer can use to enter a new card to make a pyment. Is there a way to display a list of payment profiles for that customer and allow them to choose a card that t...

jpullam
Contributor

Error E00003 - Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1. Solved

I am attempting to convert my programming to the API. The following is the test JSON that I have prepared: {"merchantAuthentication":{"name":"xxxxxxxx","transactionKey":"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"},"order":{"invoiceNumber":54321,"description":"Test Auth API1"...

Create Payment Profile via CIM API question

Hello @RichardH, While creating Customer Payment Profiles using the CIM API, we got valid CustomerProfile and CustomerPaymentProfile Ids. However our clients are complaining that they are seeing a 1cent charge on thier Credit Cards. Is that normal? H...