Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Null Response on all API Calls using Java SDK

My sandbox creditials were working fine until a couple of days ago. Now, regardless of call I'm attempting the API returns a null response. Attached is some sample code that was modified from the code samples. API_LOGIN and API_KEY are defined with m...

dev-usa
Contributor

Accept Hosted Form Formatting

I can't find any doc on how to format the Accept Hosted form. I went into my Sandbox account and changed fonts, for example, but nothing changed on the form. ???????????? Thanks

dev-usa
Contributor

Accept Hosted form question

I am using Accept Hosted for general CC payment. I want to display what I would consider a "standard" CC request form: Name on CardCC NumberExpire DateCard Code If I "turn off" Billing and Shipping info then I don't get ANY Name fields. There's gotta...

katie

Apple Pay - Required fields are missing from decrypted data Solved

I am trying to set up apple pay using objective c for a native iPhone app. I have not been able to get Apple Pay to successfully process a transaction. I have tried it in both production and sandbox, and I am getting the below error message for both ...

Accept Hosted and Sales Tax calculation Solved

Sales tax calculations often depend on the location of the purchaser. For example, if I don't have a nexus (or "presence") in a particular state, I don't need to charge sales tax to purchasers in that state. But I do need to charge sales tax if the p...

Customer Profile ID or Customer Payment Profile ID not found.

Hi, I want to charge immediately.After creating subscription successfully I used create transaction. but when I executed it gives response likeSimpleXMLElement Object( [refId] => Sample [messages] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [resultCode] => Error [m...

Dani

Integrating eCheck into Bigcommerce...Help

I am trying to find someone who is familiar with eCheck.net and integrating that into a Bigcommerce store as eCheck is something that Bigcommerce says will need a developer to do. Not sure where to turn for that person and stumbled upon this discussi...

Logging invalid payment info submissions??

I've got a site that is using the hosted forms to collect the user billing address and card information. We have been finding that we have about 1/3 of users that try to make a purchase are giving up when it is failing to take their card information ...

raviparmarce88
Regular Contributor

Cancel Button not working in accept hosted iFrame with IE

Hi Team,I have implemented accept hosted payment form with iframe with light box container, this implementation working finr with Chrom,FF. But now the problem is Cancel button is not currectly working in IE. I am not getting any response message in ...

Card Authorizations Taking Too Long

Does anyone here have experience with a response time for authorizing a card taking more than a second which is causing order to take longer to place? Any help is appreciated.

Accept Customer Hosted Form - Billing Address Questions

We're using the Accept Customer Hosted Form to Add/Edit payments for CIM profiles, including collection of the billing address. A couple questions have come up: We've noticed that there is not a Company input field displayed, even though it is availa...

accept hosted does not work when a field contains an ampersand

Hello, I believe there is a bug with the accept hosted page. When I create atoken with an address like "22 Hill & Dale Rd" I get a the token backsuccessfully but when going to the accept hosted page (both dev andprod) it sais "Missing or invalid toke...

Opencart - Submit button on checkout page not forwarding

Hi all :)I'm using Opencart 2.2.0.0 When I go through the checkout (Authorize.net AIM setup) to the area where I enter my details,I click submit but nothing happens. How can I verify the issue is on the website side and not a connection error to Auth...

Issues loading AnetController\GetHostedPaymentPageController

I am trying to integrate the new version of authorize API for phpbut somehow I am having trouble to reach this class AnetController\GetHostedPaymentPageController($request) also had issues with GetHostedPaymentPageRequest, but this I fixed in classma...

raviparmarce88
Regular Contributor

Accept Hosted payment form with IE11

Hi Team, I have integrated accept hosted payment page with iframe and it is working fine with chrom and FF browser. When we tried with IE11 found few issues. Initially we were not able to open the hosted payment form in iframe itself then we set the ...

Avia

Hosted Payment Page, Credit card expiry date

Hello, I'm trying to intergrate Authorize.Net hosted payment page into my software.I manage to display the hosted page, and get response to my communicator page, but the responsedoesn't conatin the credit card expiry date field.This is the reponse I ...

Class 'JMS\Serializer\Handler\StdClassHandler' not found

Hi Guys, So I am trying to run some of the samples, I finally got everything in composer working properly and the file edited to reflect my location of the autoloader.php file and my credentials. But when I execute the file 'php create-customer-profi...

rrr944276
Contributor

sample using iframe and lightbox for asp.net

i am trying to find a good sample of using the authorize.net payment form in an iframe and also sample of lightbox. I am doing this so that the customer can see which one they want. I can get the payment form to show on authorize.net website page. bu...

How do I force correct CCV?

Hi newbie here. I was trying out my form production mode. It allowed me to submit even if the CCV was wrong. Is there a way to not allow this? if there is how do i do it? is there a settings in the API? like something i set to true or false. OR do i ...

skyhijoseph1
Contributor

Detecting a successful subscription payment Solved Locked

I'd like to able to detect a successful arb payment so that I can send our user's emails when their payment has gone through. I figured I would be able to use webhooks. However, the webhook documentation doesn't make it clear how to detect a successf...

Accept Hosted iframe - passing cusomter data

I'm developing a website to use the Accept Hosted iframe method for checkout. When retrieving a token, I'm trying to pass customer data including the billing address (per the instructions here http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/#payment-tra...

andros

Does not match billing address of cardholder

Hello all. I am mobile developer. Now i am using inperson-sdk for ios and android. But i have not experience this sdk. CreditCardType *creditCardType = [CreditCardType creditCardType]; creditCardType.cardNumber = @"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"; creditCardType.c...

Accept Hosted Form CSS & JS 404 errors

Hi, I trying to integrate to Accept hosted feature, but now I'm getting 404 errors when render the form in an iframe. The resources for the hosted form are relative paths and seems to be linking to my local address, and get 404 errors for each css an...

Cost of website integration Solved Locked

Hello,I would like to get a rough estimate of integration cost to set up an authorize.net payment gateway on our website where customers would go to enter and store their credit card information, so that our organization can charge their cards a vari...

Get Customer Profile unable to reffrence cardNumber

How do I cast the masked CC numbers from the responce? I tried doing a foreach (var s in response.profile.paymentProfiles)and then drilling into s.payment.item.cardNumber But that does not seem to be option.

rrr944276
Contributor

using accept hosted page autofill from input

1. have written procedure to get token2. Included Ordertype for orderNo3. included customeraddresstype to have billing information sent to form so user will not have to retype information that is stored in a database. How do you have the form have th...