Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

jayada
Contributor

Timeouts posting XML after certificate upgrade

Having a bugger of a time here. We had a windows 2000 server with IIS5.0 working like a champ for a decade...then the A.N certificate updrade killed it. Upgraded our server to 2008 r2 with IIS7.5. We're using classic asp. I'm trying to use XML post a...

E00001 Error when pulling settled transactions via

Each day I pull the previous day's settled transactions and process them using the merchant web services api (aim). Today the job fails when pulling the transaction details. The steps are: 1) I get the settled batch list.2) get all transactions in th...

xibi

CIM tutorial and php sample code

Hi I've created a donation form for a non profit using php and straight api calls. I'd like to extend it to support CIM so that donor and cc info can be saved and donors don't have to reenter their info. I've downloaded the CIM manual but it is reall...

Cannot post payments after May 27 security change Solved

Hello, Pioneer Credit Counseling uses Authorize.net with a custom made PHP application on a Centos 5.9 server. It is currently running PHP 5.3.28. We are unable to receive payments through our web site since the May 27 security change. We are incurri...

mla
Contributor

DPM timeouts today Locked

Anyone else seeing DPM timeouts today? We had 28 failed transactions between ~ 5-6:30am PT. Prior to that, the last timeout we saw was five days ago. I noticed on the status page there's potentially some network issues?https://status.authorize.net/ >...

How can i validate card number and address with bank record?

Hi, I am implementing authorize.net in my client site and he want to validate card number and address with card holder details. ie. I am entering card number "4111111111111111" and address "test" at the time of payment so he want to validate this inf...

Fatal error: Class 'AuthorizeNetDPM' not found

Hi, Working on a sandbox environment, installed api using composer. this is how my index is setup: and here is my auth I got a Class Not Found Error with this setup. What have I missed please? thanks.

rachmann
Contributor

CIM - Do Customer Payment Profiles expire?

Please start this scenario with a minimal CIM profile, created via 'createCustomerProfileRequest', with just an email address and nothing else. If you want to charge such a simple CIM Profile, do you have to update the profile first to set the billin...

3D Secure - MasterCard SecureCode General Error

Good day,I have been racking my brains trying to figure out this issue. I have called my processor numerous times (also authorize.net) over the past week to no avail. I integrated 3D secure via a 3rd party and it's working perfectly with Verified By ...

kornysnaps
Contributor

SHA-2 Troubles - URGENT

We have followed all instructions provided by Authorizenet from this link: http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The-Authorize-Net-Developer-Blog/Production-Certificate-Upgrades-begin-May-27-2015/bc-p/50616#M464 However, we cannot submit transa...

New certificates on Fedora server

We have a Fedora 9 server with which we process transactions internally and go out Authorize.net. I am aware that Fedora 9 is depreciated. We are planning a Migration to CentOS 7 but have not done so yet. I recently found out about the new certificat...

sendow

Business checking accounts saved as Personal in CIM

I am using the CIM API with .NET to save checking accounts for tokenized ACH transactions. The accounts save and appear in CIM, but they are always saved with an Account Type of (Personal) "Checking", and never save as "Business Checking", even when ...

rob
Contributor

Authorize.net AIM Blank Error Messages

We have internal error logging that logs Authorize.net AIM error messages when isError() is true. Most of the time this works great but we've started seeing it where getResponseCode(), getResponseSubcode(), getResponseMessage(), and getResponseText()...

Payment schedule for failed payments

I am creating subscription with start date as 1st day of next month. Suppose if the transaction fails on 1st day, is there any way it will try again on 5th of that month (if fails again, it should try on 10th) ? Is this something that should be confi...

jslacy

getCustomerProfileIdsRequest timed out on production

I need to retrieve my customer profile id's from my account. I created a php script that works fine on my sandbox account which only has a couple of customers. Although when I point the script to my production account which has several hundred custom...

npiasecki
Regular Contributor

CIM is still down Solved

status.authorize.net says "monitoring" a resolution Pingdom (our third-party monitoring service) and our own system show that CIM is still down ... http://stats.pingdom.com/awg3t4nsnd7a/1283656/2015/05 Please advise

EVM & Authorize.net

I have been reading about the movment of EVM and it really looks like EVM will be the thing in the next few years. With that being said, does anyone know if Authorize.net is moving in that direction? Being a developer, I am currently in the middle of...

Arpit

regarding response and relay url showing error 14

Hello All,I am new to authorize.net and not aware of x_relay_url and x_receipt_link_url. I have downloaded and successfully configured its sdk. After checkout, i'm getting this error - The following errors have occurred.(14) The referrer, relay respo...

SSL Cert Update / Question

I have done testing on the sandbox and I get a response each time even though I have not installed the listed certificates on the notification for the live change on Tuesday. I did however, find these certs already in the CA file on the sever and wan...

tomvance1
Contributor

CVV and x_card_code

I am using the DPM method for proccessing payements via Authorize.net, everything is working fine other than the CVV field, in out merchant terminal we have it set to decline transactions if the number does not match with the card company (Does NOT M...

Authorize.net charging twice

When a transaction is submitted with AUTH_CAPTURE using integration code, sometimes Authorize.net charging twice, once for the original amount and once for the $0.00. And customer receiving email for two charges one for original amount and one for $0...

Authentication

How to authenticate merchant using transaction key and application id.i amable to authenticate using username and password but nottransaction key and application id Please help