Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

What am I doing wrong - regarding HTTP verb error??

I have received our API login and transaction key for our sandbox account. As part of our software interface to connect our payment page to Auth.net's gateway, we input the https link below. Is this link correct?https://sandbox.authorize.net Using th...

RE: AIM Filter Integration Problems (Error Code 250)

I am running a few test transaction in my new gateway. Without the AIM IP Address Filter, I get successful transaction :-) When I enable that filter and added my server IP for whitelist, it gives:250This transaction has been declined. Currently, I am...

Flow Help with ARB

Hi everyone,I have a little flow/integration challenge. On my subscription page, users are able to seamlessly upgrade their plans. What I am trying to do is when they choose a new plan, if there is an active plan, I cancel that and refund the remaini...

smartk1977
Contributor

Flash Application - DPM Integration Solved

Hi, In our Flash application we use overlays to display html form. We are interested to use DPM integration method, but very curious to know whether FLASH application can handle DPM as authorize.net sends transaction results to Relay URL.

DooMer

ARB, first pay

Hi all.I'm doing the following steps:1) I make AIM payment2) After I have payed, I create subscription where I will be billed once a month.The problem I have is that my first transaction and subscribtion are 2 different things and are not connected i...

Mobile User Purchases Best Practices

Hello, I'm a developer working on an app for a library, and they would like to integrate the ability to pay library fines into their application. They have requested that we do as much of the logic as possible from mobile device. From my reading/unde...

ARB siltent port help

Can anyone please provide the conditions in which authorize.net will send and not send silent post requestsI am creating a subscription system and need to be notified if the payment is not recieved in account , so that i can deactivate the account fo...

Editing Email Receipts

Our company is a heavy user and uses authorize to process a large number of transaction every day and close to 400+ transactions at the begining of each month, we need to send out emails with each of them. But the default "Thank you for your order!" ...

ACH account testing

Hi After I registered for Sandbox account i got email from Authorize.net that has TEST Credit Card #s that we can use for testing. But i don;t see the ACH Bank account number and routing number etc. details.? Where can i find it.Is there any generic ...

relay response

HiWhen we use relay response.after the successfull payment the client's browser URL is not changed and still shows the URL as the "authorize.net../ transaction.dll" why is it so? Please advice Is there any sample code in C# for the relay response sce...

joatmon
Contributor

Billing information formatting problem on SIM payment form

There is a formatting problem on the SIM hosted payment form. The customer billing information is poorly formatted because the html tags which define the table appear to be incorrect. The problem areas are the First and Last Name and ZIP code. Has an...

SIM updating the page look and feel

Hi We tried updating the brand logo and background image for the SIM transactions (payment page) and it looks fine.Can we put the logo outside the Table, what parts of HTML we can customize that is rendered as transactions page?Can we add extra feild...

Transaction Response

In Case of SIM, if we are not using relay URL settings, how can we receive the response for the transaction for the payment ( as we can receive in AIM method)?Is there any sample code that shows how can we read the transaction response, please share....

new api: createTransactionRequest with option to create CIM Solved

In playing around with the new transaction I have 2 suggestions (requirements):The CIM module has 3 unique keys: Customer ID, email and Description. There is an element for profile and the ability to create a customer profile yet you only use the cus...

authorize.net dpm throwing error 302

i have a system setup that has been running fine for a couple of years. today, one particular customer was attempting to make a payment and continued to get the error below. other customers have been able to use the system without error. any insight ...

Sandbox is down?

This webpage is not available anyone else? https://sandbox.authorize.net

Checking eCheck returns using the Transaction Details API

In the absence of any official documentation, I've been testing the Transaction Details API with some live data to see if I can follow up on the status of ACH transactions. I see that the getTransactionDetails response in the TD API has transactionSt...

Payments from 2 different websites

i have 2 different websites that i have customers make payment from. With authorize.net, is it possible to use the same authorize.net account coming from 2 different websites without issues occuring ? thank you.

How to use IOS SDK for live Environment

Hi Friends, Please help me I have integrated the iOS sdk in my application and completed the integration for test environment,in that I follow the below steps1) Registred new device to sandbox account.2) Enable device from sanbox account.3) Hit the l...

Ramzu

ERROR while trying to process

Hi Everyone, Can anyone please enlighten me on the following situation; When I do a certain transaction on my site, i get this response: An error occurred while trying to process your information. This transaction has been approved. What does it mean...

ASP.net DPM Validate Issue Solved

So, I followed the instructions on 15 Minute Quick Start Guide and was able to successfully post to my Authorize.net sandbox account. However, whenever I try to handle Authorize.net's response using:SIMResponse authNetResponse = new SIMResponse(form)...

Visual FoxPro Integration using C#

Hello , Am a newbie, We have POS built with Visual FoxPro, however, am a C# developer what's the best way to integrate with Authorize.Net? Should I develop Dll ,console app or what other suggestion ...? Thanks, Mansi Mansi

gweb

Sending x_invoice_num during PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE Solved

Can someone please tell me if it is possible? If alternate methods are available for updating the invoice number after a transaction, I will greatly appreciate some insight. Thanks!

Talentville
Contributor

What API to use to retrieve a customer's transaction history

I have seen this question before, with the non-answer of using the Transaction Details API, which is of course unable to get anything other than transaction batches. Like others, I need to be able to get a particular customer's complete transaction h...

ARB Silent Post non-SSL URL not called

Hi Everyone, I have a problem were my silent post URL is not called at all. The format of the URL is: http://mydomain.com?somename=somevalue&pg=authorize I saw another post with the same problem. But there, the problem is SSL URL. Mine is non-SSL URL...

deanlaw
Contributor

SIM delay processing

I have a client that is using SIM and is running into an issue with their bank processing. Some of my client's users have multiple accounts on their system (husband & wife). In this scenario, the wife will log into her account and renew her membershi...