Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

pcave

Recent CIM response format changes

Hoping someone here can help me. We have a system that processes monthly transactions using CIM and this month we've noticed that the response format from the createCustomerProfileTransactionResponse call has changed on us. The response data had be d...

winternet
Contributor

JSON issues Solved

Great to see JSON being implemented! There are some issues though. 1.With the JSON response a BOM UTF-8 character is included. BOM on UTF-8 makes no sense. This should not be there as it will confuse most JSON parses. You will have lots of feedback f...

Help with SIM integration (PHP) Solved

Hi all, I have used the sample PHP code for SIM integration and set up as per the requirement. Now I was getting an error as follows: (99) This transaction cannot be accepted. While contacting the customer service they asked me to review the followin...

Does non-hosted SIM encrypt card data? Solved

I am using non-hosted CIM .NET API to add credit cards. This is the one part of my app that sends cardholder data out. So my question is, does it send this data out encrypted? My site does have an SSL certificate, but I am concerned about PCI complia...

Access-Control-Allow-Origin

We have developed an application utilizing the Authorize.NET API implemented in JavaScript. We have just finished testing (using the dev URL, https://apitest.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api) and all went well. However once we started testing using t...

winternet
Contributor

settingName 'merchant' is rejected Solved

According to page 77 in http://www.authorize.net/support/AIM_guide_XML.pdf I can specify a setting named "merchant" to cause an e-mail to be sent to me as merchant (in addition to what may be specified in the merchant web interface). It says: "To sen...

Virtual Terminal Screen & Custom Fields

Is it possible to add customized fields to the virtual terminal screen? If so, is it only text input or can the field be populated using a dropdown box/pick list? Also, will these fields be available when running transaction reports? Thank you!

Please Help me out

How to implement 3d secure in AIM , share your feedback , urgent requirement

New to Athorize.net

Am new to authorise.net would like to implement as per my client requirement ,pleasesequest sample coding for spot payment,recuring payment , recuring countinues , change card payment

Problem with Magento's Authorize.net module

Looks like the Magento's Authorize.net module has a bug.User can complete the checkout process if he logs into an existing account.But if he uses "Register to Create an Account" and follow through the checkout proces, then it doesn't work.Here is how...

Apple pay token PCI compliance Solved

Hi, Our current checkout proccess is with credit cards is that open requesting a service we create customer profile add payment type, and once service is delivered we create a transaction. Can we store token for transaction.paymentType.opaqueData.dat...

EddieLascu88CNP
Regular Contributor

Are "held for review" transactions included in the batch?

If a transaction returns with a Response Code = 4 ("held for review"), will that transaction be included in the daily batch? My guess is that it won't be included in a batch until the transaction is either approved or declined.I read somewhere that o...

winternet
Contributor

PHP SDK for AIM is only for legacy method? Solved

Is it really true that there is no PHP SDK for the latest AIM XML implementation and only for the legacy method described in AIM NVP documentation?! I can't figure out how to use what is described in http://www.authorize.net/support/AIM_guide_XML.pdf...

Alb

CVV filtering for creating profiles and transactions with CIM

Hello! I’m investigating an opportunity to use Authorize.net CIM solution for developing an online payment option for an online store.There are couple constraints:I’m trying to avoid storing and passing credit card details through our network and sys...

rreynier
Contributor

Transaction Details API - Testing different status responses

Is there a way to test the different responses the Transaction Details api can respond with. I want to simulate getting the different possible statuses a transaction can have: authorizedPendingCapture capturedPendingSettlement communicationError refu...

Edit bank description from authorize

What is the easiest way to edit how a transaction appears in my bank? I have three different types of transactions coming from my website, purchases, donations and fees. I need a way for my bank account to be able to tell the difference. Right now th...

ckieffer
Contributor

DPM valid card expiration date fails with "card has expired"

Certain valid expiration dates entered posted from my DPM test form fail against my sandbox account with a "card has expired" message. This is a sporadic problem and I'm not quite sure what's triggering it. As you can see, I'm using on of the test MC...

Apple Pay must be used through App? Solved

I am trying to see if I can integrate Apple Pay into my web-based payment system. Currently to process a swiped credit card, I use a USB magnetic reader which inputs data into an HTML form, and I submit the data through my server to Authorize.net. I ...

Getting error message on Drupal Commerce Recurring Framework

Getting error message on Drupal Commerce Recurring Framework.On the checkout page I keep getting this after entering billing information:Erorr:We received the following error processing your card. Please enter your information again or try a differen...

wbc
Contributor

Basic asp.net web.config file content

Hello, I successfully executed the SIM asp.net example from your sample download code. To integrate that API into an existing site, do I simply merge the sections of the sample web.config files into the existing site's web.config? Thanks. Best Regard...

roup1

Ebay Integration - Help!

I'm trying to add our Authorize.net account to our eBay store so that we can stop accepting PayPal. I have gone through the setup process on eBay and keep getting the same error (photo attached):Sorry, this page is not available at this time.Please r...

KB_developer
Contributor

eCheck and types of bank accounts

Hi, We set up and are testing electronic testing. We are using SIM to send customers to Authorize web site and input the account and routing number on the hosted form there. On the hosted form is a drop-down for the type of account - personal checkin...

PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE with an amount of 0

Hi, I have a question regarding pre-auth/capture.If I send a transaction with x_type=PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE and n specified amount of 0 (x_amount=0.0) will it complete the authorized transaction with the original amount or will the payment be completed w...

Invoice Number response value for Void transactions

What value is returned for the 'Invoice' field (#8) for voids? It appears to be the original transactions invoice number. Is this correct? Is this new behavior? I have logic that populated this field on input and expecting output to be the same...

wbc
Contributor

How do I receive authorization confimation in real time? Solved

Hi, I am new to this process, meaning my question is pretty basic. Objective: To have a payment processed, and receive real time approval at the website to allow the user to be forwarded to a download page for what has been purchased. It may be that ...

EddieLascu88CNP
Regular Contributor

eCheck Settlement and money transfer Solved

I have a few questions regarding eChecks that I need to answer for my client. So I know that eCheck transactions are not settled for the Sandbox account I setup. But I understand that in the production environemnt, all eCheck transactions will be set...

Sandbox - Error Connecting to Authorize.net

I am having trouble with connecting to the Sandbox. I recently upgraded to OSX Yosemite from Mavericks. I installed PHP 5.5.14 from BREW. I have CURL installed and working. Here is the PHP code that I am using. Here is the transaction output and resp...