Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Multiple Capture with AuthOnly transaction

Hi, we are having following requirement. A order will be created for the customer.Say this order is having 200 items and the order total amount is $2000. Here we will ship the items to the customer partially, like 5items will be shipped today, the ne...

MerchantS2100
Contributor

403 Error: Forbidden

Hi, While integrating with the payment gateway over the CIM API for the createCustomerProfileTransaction, we are getting the following error: Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 403 Error: Forbidden at org.apache.axis2.transport.h...

wavebiddev
Contributor

Help understanding Authorize.net's AIM Solved

My company builds SaaS tools, and specifically related to Authorize.net, we would like to provide a way for our customers (which are retail companies) to enter an amount and a credit card number and click submit. Then to have that information togethe...

CIM Transction Method Response Problem

Hi, We are using CIM Transction method to invoice exist user using windows service.Its failed to make the transaction and its does't return any error code in following code InsertSIMLog("LOG", "Message: " + ErrorResponse.messages.message[0].text, "Co...

BigBug

CIM->Create Payment Provile -> throws declined error

Hello, When i try with CIM to create Customer Payment Profile (with validation), i get an error, that transaction was declined. Here is full error:object(SimpleXMLElement)#6 (2) { ["messages"]=> object(SimpleXMLElement)#9 (2) { ["resultCode"]=> strin...

sshier

Repat billing with SIM or DPM?

I have a customer that needs repeat billing for subscriptions and does not want to use AIM or have any PCI responsibilities and to keep development simple. Can I use DPM or do I need to use SIM? We do not need to give the user access to previous card...

khoata

Solutions for integrating with Authorize.NET Solved

Hello, I want to integrate my system with a payment gateway and have some expectation:- Our system uses credit/debit cards.- Support future charges without retransmitting credit/debit card information.- Simplify my work to comply PCI. I researched Au...

seesoe

cardCode issues with validation

hello, i have my account in sandbox mode, i am running validationMode = liveMode. i run authorizeCIM->createCustomerPaymentProfile then authorizeCIM->validateCustomerPaymentProfile but i keep getting this response Error E00003 The 'AnetApi/xml/v1...

Authorizing a transaction before starting an ARB

According to the documentation the only way to verify a customer's payment info before starting an ARB is by using one of the real-time transaction processing methods like AIM. Say I want create a monthly recurring ARB for a customer starting the sam...

toddmfletcher
Contributor

New to integration - PHP cURL question

I am learning about working with integrating Authorize.net into my php application. Apparently I need to request and recieve a Token inorder to load a customer profile. I am not completely confident I have the right direction. Here's a cURL request I...

Netizen
Contributor

Special Characters are accepted in CIM API

Hi, As per CIM documentation, special characters are not allowed in First Name, Last Name, Postcode fields during registration of CC.However, these characters are accepted while creating customer on authorize.net Can you please advice what are the sy...

KB_developer
Contributor

Using eChecks and SIM?

Currently we accept credit payments using SIM and the relay response. Next we are looking at eChecks. We like SIM as it leaves the burden of PCI, certs, etc away from us (Payer is sent to Authorize to pay). Is this possible with eChecks? I have seen ...

blalond
Contributor

AIM encryptedTrackData vs track1 or track2 - what's the point?

Hello, I'm actually working on an iOS integration using the SDK https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-mpos-iosThe SDK allows for PaymentType with CreditCardTrackType trackData or SwiperDataType swiperData... what would be the point of the trackData wit...

sands904
Contributor

Test SIM Integration

We used to be able to test this, but lately once we go through the payment process on our test site we get the following: Validation failed:This transaction has been approved., Response Code: 1, Reason Code: 1, Reason Text: This transaction has been ...

Error code E00001 while processing transaction

Hello, I am getting transaction processing error. the description of the error is like, API Error Code: E00001Error Code Text: An error occurred during processing. Please try again.Description: An unexpected system error occurred while processing thi...

hsujj

AVS and CCV error generating not working any more ?

Accroding to http://developer.authorize.net/tools/errorgenerationguide/, we can set zip=46205 or ccv=901 to create failed requests. It worked fine for me before, but these days it doesn't work anymore. The requests all went through successfully. Test...

Subscript out of range: '[number: 1]'

We were receiving the following error today " Subscript out of range: '[number: 1]' ". Any idea what would have caused this to happen or why?

Netizen
Contributor

CIM - Validationmode Parameter in TestMode

Hi, As per the SOAP API documentation for CIM, performing the transaction in testMode (validationMode) submits $1.00 transaction to verify CC number format is valid. Test transaction generated so will not appear on customer's CC statement but transac...

jruser
Contributor

System Down? Solved

Is anybody else getting errors? CIM payments are failing with "[E00001] An error occurred during processing. Please try again." Also can't log in to the merchant interface. I'm in the phone queue for support, but appears a long wait.

Verifying that account type is Card Present via API

Hi, We have a retail application that is designed to support card present only. Sometimes, our customers setup the wrong account type with Authorize.Net. We usually don't learn that something is wrong until our support group reports that cards are no...

Modification to Recurring Payment Profile

Hello Team, I am using ARB in my application and currently testing in sandbox environment. I could see that once the profile is created and payment is done, firstly it is categorized as unsettled transaction and after day or two it moves to settled t...

EddieLascu88CNP
Regular Contributor

Same Payment Profile associated with 2 merchants Solved

Is it possible to have one payment profile associated with two different merchants? Each merchant would have its API Login Id and its Transaction Key. The reason I am asking this question is because our client has two subdivisions that have individua...

Netizen
Contributor

CIM - createCustomerProfileTransaction (Auth & Capture) Response time Solved

Hi, We are currently testing the integration with authorize.net using Sandbox Login Response time for createCustomerProfileTransaction (Auth & Capture) is around 5 to 6 sec Is it normal response time or response to sandbox login are generally slower ...

KB_developer
Contributor

SIM Required Form Fields not Validated

Hi All, I have a process that uses SIM. In the Authorize account I set up an assortment of fields to show, and made them all required. They appear on the pay form with a little star next to them. Looks correct. When testing I purposely left one blank...

questions about automated recurring billing

Hello everyone. I need some help with the basics of Authorize.net. I am a developer working for a new start up company and they need automated billing on their website. I recommended them sign up for authorize.net as I have worked with it before (at ...