Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Redirect GET vs form POST using SIM

I want to make sure my scenario is supported before choosing your gateway. We're coming from Google Checkout, and we originally chose it specifically for supporting our programmatic workflow. Here is our purchase page: http://www.screenconnect.com/Pu...

ARB Processing XML Files for successes or failures

Hello, I currently have ARB setup for my account and have no problems with executing the ARB Create Subscription and receiving Subscription ID from Authorize.net. But, when a recurring billing transaction is executed, I receive no XML file from Autho...

How to reactive a canceled subscription?

Hi, i am using ARB, i have a problem with canceled subscription. My website has "discount time" . When a user is in his discount time. His supscription will be canceled. But when his discount time is ended, is there any way to reactive his subscripti...

Iqbal
Contributor

Transaction with other currency process

Hello everyone, Now, I'm was doing Authorize.NET payment integration on my website, and I use a sandbox account to test a payment. From the information I get, that the sandbox account can only for the USD currency. But, on my website I want to sell p...

Getting Issues with MD5 hash with AIM

Hello Developers, I have integrated authorize.net AIM for my payments, and I am using opencart as a Ecommerce site, now the issue is I am comparing the MD5 hash that is been received from the server as a response, that is "<.>/?" , while the hash tha...

currency check Solved

Hi, is it possible to check merchant's default currency via your API? Thanks.

Live Mode not Validating Credit Card

With the add payment profile and add profile requests, I am setting livemode however, in the response I have the following statement: " Test transaction for ValidateCustomerPaymentProfile." The credit card is not being verified. Is there any possible...

ARB update request with other amount

Hi,I have the system, where the customer registers and pay for the registration initially ( $50 ), and then I need to request monthly payment. Monthly payment is related to customer activity and it is not a defined value - it could be $1 or $100. Is ...

lightwave365
Regular Contributor

Failing AVS but REMAIN on the Payment Form - How?

Hello everyone,We are testing the AVS system right now and we find it inconvenient that when the Address Validation fails it returns to our website with an error. It would make more sense to keep the user on the Payment Form and display the validatio...

iOS 6.1 and Support for iOS 7

Hi this is a two part question. I'll start off with the easy one first. 1. Will the current Authorize.net iOS SDK support iOS 7? 2. I'm having issues getting the current Authorize.net IOS SDK to build with my iOS 6.1 project. I've added a reference t...

lightwave365
Regular Contributor

Blank Transaction Type - Not in the API Solved

Hello everyone,I am testing with the Address Validation Service. I am purposely having it fail validation under the setting 'Authorize and Hold For Review'. The response code returns a 4, the response reason code returns a 253, but the transaction ty...

romanlutsk37
Contributor

Basic CIM workflow in java Solved

Dear all,I'm trying to implement the functionality to store the credit card details, charge a credit card and refund the charges, but cannot get a good overview of the process. From what I was able to deduct from code samples and forums, the approxim...

Authorize.net problem Solved

I have installed Authorize.net many times and it always works fine but the last install I did it doesn't work. It cannot connect to Authorize.net. After spending an hour on the phone with Authorize.net checking the account settings and setting and re...

johnc
Contributor

ARB Retry Option or Subsequent Subscription

We are using asp.net HttpWebRequest post to this “ https://api.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api” Schedule to set ARB and we are using xml based request to set ARB. ARB is set for every month 1) Can we set any ARB retry option at the time of setting u...

AIM integration Issue

Using AIM integration with Card Present transactions , for the reference I am giving the Query string Request Query string x_login=7q6Lu8X7&x_type=&x_amount=15&x_card_num=xxxxxxxx&x_exp_date=02/20&x_tran_key=9YM4aUP5Ej77a854&x_relay_response=FALSE&x_...

Testing ARB subscriptions with Silent Post

Hi all, We are trying to build a Salesforce (Apex) integration with Silent Post that captures when new transactions are posted from ARB subscriptions. The problem we're having is testing it. Are there any tools that will allow us to test the Silent P...

lightwave365
Regular Contributor

Response Code 4: What kind of Hold is performed? Solved

Hello everyone,We have it configured so a receipt is displayed to the user when the response code is a 1. We are debating over whether to display a receipt when a response code is a 4. What type of hold occurs when the response code is a 4? Are the f...

VPOS auto-prints

Is there any way to disable receipt auto-printing in IE when using VPOS? Thanks!

Silent Post Not Working? Check your SSL

We recently had a case of our silent post reception suddenly disappearing, and I wanted to share the experience here in case this helps others. Since all modern browsers now support the SNI specification, where you can now host multiple SSL sites und...

Validation and CIM

Our team has developed a custom ordering application for our client. It is a membership site that allows members and non-members to purchase from the site; however it's for a co-op and the final amount of their order has to be calculated about a week...

Problem about integrating several merchants in my website

Hello Developers, So, In my website I'm not the only merchant as I have buyers and sellers (several merchants), So the buyers will submit their credit card info on my site and their info and all transactions will be submitted to Authorize.net, and an...

Trial Period Abuse

I offer a trial membership through my site. I am looking for solutions to prevent trial abuise. Meaning, I do not want someone signing up for a free trail, canceling before membership is billed, then signing up for another free trial. Are there any s...

New to Authorize.net multi currency question

We are in the final stages of having a E-Commerce solution completed using Authorize.net (by an athorized agent) and we need to be able to use multi currencies for charging subscriptions for the major 10 world-wide currencies. We have just been infor...