Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Getting error responce "E00040 Record Not Found"

Hello,I am sending request to by creating xml in below format, 49U3c9yBHbj4zaHM626a7W3XrW220544267JohnDoe123 Main St.BellevueWA98004USA000-000-000041111111111111112023-12liveMode it's having correct customer profileid, i have checked twice, but it's ...

DPM credit response fields

Can i get a list of all the fields sent back in the response for a credit request? I need to be able to parse out and translate that info. I can't find it in the documentation. Thanks.

MD5 Hash validation in Relay_response with php SDK Solved

hello, I'm new to AutNet and working on SIm method with PHP sdk.when I use the TEST Account I get everything right! and I get the Relay_Response as well, no problem all Fine! But, When I was trying to impelemt the LIVE section I had all the matters f...

SIM Integration help

Hello, I am trying to integrate my shopping cart with AuthNet's SIM, but I am getting the following error: (99) This transaction cannot be accepted. I am using C# as my programming language My code is as follows: We have our own shopping ...

Create a website for donation

I am a newbie,i want to create a website for donation, to help the less priviledged. This will be integrated with authorize.net merchant accounts that will enable us receive donations through credit cards.What can i do now? James

Passing a zero dollar value?

In some cases I would like to offer customers a coupon code to allow customers a FREE product however I cannot get Authorize.net to allow and accept the $0 dollar value. Has anyone else experience this problem any methods, tips or solutions would be ...

Maximum number of CCs per profile? Solved

I can't find anyone posting this question anywhere in the blogs or forums. I even googled to no avail. Is there a restricition by A.Net on how many CC's each Customer Profile/Payment Profile can have? Does anybody know?

Handling deposits with SIM Solved

I have what I think is a fairly simple problem, but I want to check and make sure that what I think is the solution is in fact the best way to go about it. Basically, we sell a product at around $1000. The idea is that customers pay half initially, t...

Testing JCB cards in Authorize.net Developer account Solved

I am attempting to test a JCB Card, processing it as a Discover card in a new developer account that I created through a Linvio Payment Terminal. I am getting an error message that states "Transaction failed: The merchant does not accept this type of...

auththch
Contributor

Using try/catch to process a transaction

Can anyone tell me where I might have gotten this setup? I can't find it anywhere in the authorize.net community. It's not part of the "php_aim/sample.php" or the SDK, but I got it from somewhere and it's the ONLY WAY I can process a transaction usin...

Values in transactionResponse are nil even on success callback

I make a request using [an purchaseWithRequest:request]; following the code in the SDK example. When it returns it gives me a success message but goes in the - (void) requestFailed:(AuthNetResponse *)response delegate callback method. I went up the s...

Using CIM with Gateway

Good mornign everyone, I am new to Authorize.Net and trying to do some initial research on the set of products and services that Authorize.Net has to offer. I read throught the AIM Developer Guide and the CIM Developer Guide and have a question about...

Not able to #import Authorize.Net header file

I followed the instruction on this site http://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/ios/ and dragged and dropped the XCode project file of the SDK but still am not able to reference the Header files in the xcode project. I am trying to ...

Build SDK using build.sh throwing Error for iOS7 SDK

I am trying to include the SDK in the project and building it using the build.sh before I drag the ANMobilePaymentLib folder to my Project. But I am getting an error when building in the last step. I am trying to build for iOS7 and I have XCode5 DP6 ...

Simple Checkout Changes?

I have a client that wants a pay button on their site that will direct their clients to a payment page hosted by authorize.net where a invoice number, dollar amount, and other needed info can be entered to process a payment. They have referenced a co...

Redirect GET vs form POST using SIM

I want to make sure my scenario is supported before choosing your gateway. We're coming from Google Checkout, and we originally chose it specifically for supporting our programmatic workflow. Here is our purchase page: http://www.screenconnect.com/Pu...

ARB Processing XML Files for successes or failures

Hello, I currently have ARB setup for my account and have no problems with executing the ARB Create Subscription and receiving Subscription ID from Authorize.net. But, when a recurring billing transaction is executed, I receive no XML file from Autho...

How to reactive a canceled subscription?

Hi, i am using ARB, i have a problem with canceled subscription. My website has "discount time" . When a user is in his discount time. His supscription will be canceled. But when his discount time is ended, is there any way to reactive his subscripti...

Iqbal
Contributor

Transaction with other currency process

Hello everyone, Now, I'm was doing Authorize.NET payment integration on my website, and I use a sandbox account to test a payment. From the information I get, that the sandbox account can only for the USD currency. But, on my website I want to sell p...

Getting Issues with MD5 hash with AIM

Hello Developers, I have integrated authorize.net AIM for my payments, and I am using opencart as a Ecommerce site, now the issue is I am comparing the MD5 hash that is been received from the server as a response, that is "<.>/?" , while the hash tha...

currency check Solved

Hi, is it possible to check merchant's default currency via your API? Thanks.

Live Mode not Validating Credit Card

With the add payment profile and add profile requests, I am setting livemode however, in the response I have the following statement: " Test transaction for ValidateCustomerPaymentProfile." The credit card is not being verified. Is there any possible...

ARB update request with other amount

Hi,I have the system, where the customer registers and pay for the registration initially ( $50 ), and then I need to request monthly payment. Monthly payment is related to customer activity and it is not a defined value - it could be $1 or $100. Is ...

lightwave365
Regular Contributor

Failing AVS but REMAIN on the Payment Form - How?

Hello everyone,We are testing the AVS system right now and we find it inconvenient that when the Address Validation fails it returns to our website with an error. It would make more sense to keep the user on the Payment Form and display the validatio...