Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

SDK NOT WORKing for IOS

Hi, I am new to iOS developemnt .Please help me to integrate the Auhtorize.net SDK with my ios5 and greater Available SDK not working with missing library file... lot of confusion in it. Please provide sample code for iOS ThanksMano

Secure WSDL with CIM

I am planning to use CIM both from the UI as well as from backend. Do we have any recommendation at place for WS-Security? Are there any server certificates required for these kind of implementations?Thank you so much for your response.

Currency code variable for ARB interface? Solved

Hello, I got news from Authorize.net that now they support payments in Canadian Dollars (CAD), Pounds Sterling (GBP), Euros (EUR) and U.S. Dollars (USD). I'm submitting 'x_currency_code' variable for different currencies like in my case it is 'EUR' f...

Hosted Form error message - CIM not enabled - even though it is!

Hi,I have successfully been using CIM from my website via hosted form integration in sandbox mode.I finally got my own account approved and have been trying to get it to work with my account but am having problems.I updated my code to use my own logi...

evoDev

DPM FingerPrint rules for repost after invalid credit card error

I have a question about how to handle a repost for the same transaction in DPM: Use case is person has entered an invalid credit card (cc) number. The error comes back with the invalid cc error. User then corrects cc num and enters a valid cc hits su...

hfryan

DPM MD5 issue - PHP

I currently am using PHP and HTML to create a custom checkout form using the same form fields that the 'example' DPM code comes with. However, I do NOT want to use MD5 even though I have an MD5 hash set. Is there a way around using the MD5 hash altog...

Payment processing problem Solved

Good Day. I am using Authorize.Net payment gateway and I have a problem related to it. There is an exception while processing online payments with the next message:« The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the...

Iqbal
Contributor

ARB Silent Post for Sandbox Account Solved

Hello everyone, I have a question about Silent Post in ARB integration. This is my first time use Authorize.NET and I don't have much experience in payment processor. Now, I'm doing authorize.NET integration on my website and I use the ARB for recurr...

ARB Silent Post Response Codes Solved

I have a Silent Post listener that only responds to ARB transactions and I'd like to determine from Silent Post response if renewal transaction succeeded or failed, but I can't find any definitive Authorize.Net documentation for ARB Silent Post repon...

lightwave365
Regular Contributor

Phase 2/3 - Free Merchant Account for Testing Solved

Hello everyone, We are developing software that uses Authorize.net as a Payment Gateway. So far we have everything tested and working on the test account and can now move into Phase 2 of the testing process: http://developer.authorize.net/guides/SIM/...

E Check E00027 2,1,2,This transaction has been declined

So, i create a customer profile by first requset and it ok, profile are created by CIM. Then i want to place a transaction by using data from created profile, but recieve this:ErrorE00027This transaction has been declined.2,1,2,This transaction has b...

AFH161

Customer Infomration Manager (CIM) - Into SmartJobBoard platform

I am currently using the SmartJobBoard.com Platform and am trying to integrate the CIM.I would like to integrate CIM into the job seeker profile. I need this function to be able to change customer billing information. Integrating it into the customer...

How to get All transactions for Valid subscribe IDs in ARB Solved

Hi, I am trying to get all the transactions related to Subscribe ID (which is validated by Authorized.net) via ARB. But, I am unable to find the solution. Can any one guide me to get all the transactions related to ARB subscribe Id. Thank in advance.

mps_sudipta
Contributor

Error E00051 during CIM refund

I am using the CIM api to process partial refunds for a production/live account, and it's returning this error. Weirdly, I checked the AuthorizeNet request object that the api generates, and it does include the correct original settled transaction id...

Card present transactions returning $0 amount in test mode

We are using the AIM SDK with .Net and C# to submit both card present (CP) and card not present (CNP) transactions via the CardPresentGateway class. In test mode, the response always contains amount=$0, even if the transaction was approved. Using the...

Security Code (Captcha)

We are using SIM AIM with a basic contact form in PHP hsoted on wordpress 3.6. anyways, the captcha code is returning code invalid even when it's not. Sometimes the transaction actually goes through. any ideas of why this would be happening? "Sorry t...

SIM Method Automatic Redirection To My Site

Hello Friends, I'm using SIM method. After payment when we came to receipt page we need to click on Link or Button. Then we are going to redirect on our side. Is this possible that after payment when we come on receipt page after 5-10 seconds it will...

CIM createCustomerPaymentProfile E-Mail : email@example.com

Hello! After creating payment profile through createCustomerPaymentProfile request, I receive an email(Merchant Email Receipt) that contains customer billing information: Customer ID : noneFirst Name : HomerLast Name : SimpsonCompany : Nuclear Power ...

CIM without hosted page Solved

I have a web application that needs to take the customer's credit card information once and then be able to apply payments to that credit card at various times later on. Due to PCI compliance issues, I don't want to store the credit card data on our ...

cosxp

Missing field name in response..

Anyone know why there's no field name used in return ? I could setup and run test transaction within an hour with success which is greatbut no matter how I tried, response comes without field name which will be hard to decode. According to the manual...

Refund Transaction for CIM and AIM Solved

Hello,we use CIM and AIM. CIM for recurring billing and AIM for single transactions.Would it be possible to pass just the transaction to the method refundTransactionwithout having to pass the cc info? Otherwise I would have to get the CIM or AIM tran...

Android CIM Integration

Hello I'm integrating anet-java-sdk-1.4.6 with my Android application because the anet-java-sdk-android-2.0.5 doesn't provide some cim classes and other functionalities that I currently use in java. So after integrating my code with android, I get er...

Integrating Authorised.Net in ios

Respected Sir,I am using AIM for iPhone in xcode 4.6 with iphone 4s and integrating all your file which i get from anet_ios_sdk-1.1.1.zip file.when i build the program it builds Sucessfully and i called loginGateway it is also calling that class but ...

How do I pass user entered info to the DPM form?

This is the first project I have ever done using authorize.net as a service, so bear with me please. I have used the "Quick Start Guide" for DPM and was easily able to generate the payents. I then took that form in the AuthrizeNetDMP.php file and mod...

Settle payment to multiple accounts?

Does anyone know if it is possible to have a single transaction settle into multiple bank accounts? We have a recurring membership subscription where the customer pays a single payment, and then we need that payment to be split to 3 service providers...