Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Is this process PCI compliant?

We are building a system where our clients will be using CIM to store customer payment information. There is a process I have been thinking through and I'm hoping someone can give me some input on whether this approach is PCI compliant or not. Our cl...

Silent Post URL and customer's IP address Solved

Hi, I am developing an application that leverages the Silent Post URL function. From my initial testing, I do not see the customer's IP address as one of things passed as part of the Silent URL post. This could be because I have been testing using th...

Two different payment forms?

For a non-profit, it is possible to have two different hosted payments forms? One with "Donation" wording and another with fundraising wording like "Tickets?" Would this require a new database, key and/or log in?

Problems with the ICustomerGateway in SDK

I have downloaded anet_dotnet_sdk-1.7.1 and am using the CIM code samples. (Ref: CustomerGateway.cs) 1. The CustomerGateway.cs program shows errors where there are refereneces to: order._lineItems (there is no _lineitems property of order.??? In the ...

Ricky
Contributor

Credit Card Authorization Clarifications Solved

Hi, We want to do a Credit Card Authorization Only transaction using authorize.net API.Our understanding is to call three APIs. 1st API createCustomerProfileRequest which will create a profile id on your end.2nd API createCustomerPaymentProfileReques...

Magento Integration Magento ver. 1.7.0.2 Gateway Error isssues

Hi Everyone, I started off my test integration with Magento/Authorize.net on a good footing -- everything worked great. Then I tried to go to live mode and it did not work. Somehow someway my developer figured it out and it started to work, but he co...

sathumenon
Contributor

why my transactions are unsettled?

Hi Am in the process of doing a refund. But i can see that almost all the transactions in my account are unsettled. Am in my test account using the demo card numbers. Can any one help me out on this? Many thanks!Sathish

gnpatterson
Contributor

SIM Response Fields (Credit Card Payment) Solved

The documentation I found at the authorize.net creditcardstore.com domains give lists of the SIM response fields but they don't match what I am getting. When I run foreach (string s in Request.Form.AllKeys) Response.Write(s + ": " + Request.Form[s] +...

How do I use CIM Payment Profiles for Direct Payment Processing?

I have just completed work to use your CIM hosted popups for customer management of Payment Profiles (using .NET).Now, I want to know who to use those profiles when submitting a payment from my web page using POST methods? I DO NOT see any parameter ...

ARB Update Subscription

If a users supscription charge fails due to a expired credit card or cancelled card or something like that.Will the next updateARBsubscription request do a charge on their new card at the time they update the subscription. FOR EXAMPLE:A users account...

Card Present: Undefined Property $_custom_fields PHP

Hi,I am getting this issue when I am attempting to get a response from the transaction using the card present method:Undefined property: AuthorizeNetCP::$_custom_fields in /vendor/ajbdev/authorizenet-php-api/lib/AuthorizeNetCP.php line 86I am sending...

AIM XML E00002 Error troubleshooting Solved

Here's the situation: I have a FileMaker Pro database solution that currently uses a payment gateway (not Authorize.net) to handle credit card transactions. The transactions are submitted using XML and a URL Post. I use the Troi URL plugin to do the ...

Sim/Relay Response can't pass those variables to another page??

I would like to make session variables from several of the values returned to me from relay response. It seems only to work on an .asp. I would like to capture some of the values and pass to another aspx. for database processing, etc. I can't seem to...

Custom Fields and Reports

We are planning on using the Gold Cart for WP e-Commerce plugin to process payments through our AN account. One issue is that we want to pass information back to AN for recovery by the Accounting staff so that they can pull reports from AN that conta...

I am a POS developer as a hobby and have many questions

My name is Mason. I'm very interested in incoperating credit card processing into my restaurant geared POS system that I am creating. This is just a hobby but I'm passionate about it. I have many questions and do not have patients to research online ...

sneakyimp
Contributor

Is there any way to style the hosted cim popup page?

The hosted CIM popup content is not very attractive. I know that I can style the DIV that contains this iframe, but is there any way to style the contents of the iframe? I.e., the content displayed on Authorize.net's servers? I know that PayPal allow...

gnpatterson
Contributor

Validate SIM Response on Test Accounts Solved

For test accounts, the documentation says that the default value of MD5 Hash Value (set on the Account page and used to validate the MD5 Hash sent from Authorize.Net after a transaction) is the empty string; however it is actually the AuthorizeNet Ac...

sathumenon
Contributor

CIM Refund ERR E00027 in test mode

Hi I am doing a refund in test mode. I am getting a response "E00027The referenced transaction does not meet the criteria for issuing a credit." The transaction for this refund was made on December and will end only by Jan 20. What can be the reason ...

awsp

I18n Error Message Solved

Hello there, I am a PHP developer that developer a web application toward Japanese Customers.I wonder if it is pobbile to get any internationalization error messages after hitting AuthorizeNetAIM's authorizeAndCapture()The object I get only contains ...

Following the DPM PDF not successful

Hello, I am using the DPM path. When I create form.jsp, relay_response.jsp and order_receipt.jsp either I have problems with MD5 or I get a message that the gateway times out accessing my jsp. I looked in the forum and noticed that there is a situati...

jbschwartz
Contributor

CIM: Refund to a changed Credit Card? Solved

Hi Folks, It seems that a Customer made a purchase that now requires a refund. However, the Customer has changed the credit card number associated with the Payment Token since the purchase. There is only one payment token and it now has the new credi...

I'm back with an email issue!

Good Afternoon folks; Here's the problem: We have an exchange server set up and this code is tested and works fine with a different cart implementation (Non A.NET); however, when SIM is applied to the code the code runs properly, but no email is rece...

Jaymo

Edit AIM Transaction Solved

I got everything working perfectly but now I am reworking my AIM solution. What I want to do is authorize the customer credit card but then edit it afterwards to add a description and invoice number. What's the best practice for this or is it even po...

metRo_

Android - "Loggin in..." problem

Hi,I'm trying you quickstart for android https://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/android/ but the application stop at the loggin in process. :s In the logcat I only can see: D/AuthNetActivityBase( 5859): sleeping getMerchant()D/Aut...

AVS and CCV not Applicable Solved

I'm using AIM in C#. THis is my method that send request to Authorize.NET API:var oForm = new FormCollection(); oForm.Add("x_card_num", CardNumber); oForm.Add("x_exp_date", ExpFull); oForm.Add("x_card_code", Cvc); oForm.Add("x_first_name", FirstName)...

Issue using Simple Checkout with iPad

I am not a developer .. .jsut a customer .. i came across this message when searching for a solution to my problem.. I use the Simple checkout feature to request payments from customers thru email.... they click the button it takes them to my page an...