Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

three3
Contributor

Create a subscription from a previous transaction Solved

I am looking for a way to create a subscription from a previous payment a customer has made through an API call or another way instead of having to login to the Merchant Interface. I have done some research but currently have not found a way to do th...

getPaymentProfileId() vs getCustomerPaymentProfileIds()

What is the difference between getPaymentProfileId() and getCustomerPaymentProfileIds()? When should I use which? I teste using this code: $rsp = $req->createCustomerPaymentProfile($customer_id, $payment, 'testMode');$payment_id = $rsp->getPaymentPro...

Why did getValidationResponse() fail

Using CIM, I created a new customer with payment profile (createCustomerProfile), but then when I called getValidationResponse() to check if the credit card has been approved, I got an error "Error connecting to AuthorizeNet". Here's code:$rsp = $req...

How to do AVS using CIM Solved

I'm using CIM to handle customer payment profile. Is it possible to enable AVS for each transaction using CIM? It seems that AVS is only used when a new payment profile is created, but it's not used for each transaction thereafter once a payment prof...

javascript authorize.net verification Solved

I need to put the verification seal javascript in an external file that my web editor does not change. I understand that FP and Expression Web change this, and the authorize.net fix is for me to go to the server and hand edit these files. First, ther...

Guest Checkout

Hi,Currently we have an ecommerce site which is using authorize.net CIM method for credit card processing where charging the card is a batch process happening in the backend.Now we have a requirement that we need to include "guest check out" features...

Test account login

Test account login is not working my test account login id is usmanusii89 and password is xxxxxxx is there any one who can solve this problem? i'll b very thankful to him

Need to account creation request in loop to ARB.....

is it possible to send multiple account creation request in live mode.... ( api.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api ) i tested using test server ( apitest.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api) in loop for 10 iterations..it worked...but now i concern in live...

Server "Too busy" message when checking out with SIM

Yesterday in our production environment, which uses SIM integration, we had an isolated case where a customer was trying to check out, and reported that she saw a "server too busy" message when trying to reach the authorize.net checkout page (https:/...

pradeep_p
Contributor

How to get the CardType from Authorize.net Service

Team, We are using the Authorize.net service for our payment process. We have around 1200 members card details.Now we have a requiremnet that need to show the member card with their respective card type (Master,visa,..like that). For that we are tryi...

E00001 when create customer profile CIM

Hello, I had an error when creating an customer profile id, nothing change in my code. I have seen it might be a authorize server side problem, is it true ? also, Where can i verify the authorize server statut ? PS : it's in a test account

Atif
Contributor

How to integrate authorize.net with salesforce

How to integrate authroize.net with salesforce for the services of credit card and echeck.If anyone can assist me the in guiding up in integration with salesforce. Regards,Atif

codasaurus
Contributor

locked out of sandbox account?

USING:PHP, CIM I was doing some heavy testing of recurring subscription payments today on my sandbox account. Rather than wait a month to see what was going to happen when my next payment was submitted, I bumped the renewal rate up to 5 minutes. Towa...

An error occurred during processing. Please try again.

Hi I have been getting the following error for the past 2 hours while testing CIM API integration with sandbox.. It was working fine earlier and I have not made any change to the code.. An error occurred during processing. Please try again. Is the sa...

Can't create a test account Locked

I've tried to create a test account multiple times in different browsers. I keep getting the error message "Error creating test account" and nothing else. What's up?

sfornsadeep
Contributor

Silent post and Relay URL from code Solved

Hi FriendsI've a webapplication were, SIM method and ARB being implemented. In SIM am using x_relay_url parameter to pass the relay URL to which the POST response from Authorize is being receiving. That is not hardcoded in Merchant Account. And it is...

sneakyimp
Contributor

problem with Test Gateway?

Code that was working fine before (and nothing has changed) has been returning E00001 for every CIM transaction. Is there a problem with the test gateway?

three3
Contributor

Refund payments using AIM API

I am having trouble Refunding a transcation using the AIM API. Here is my code so far using PHP: $payment = new AuthnetAIM('blah', 'blahblah'); $payment->setTransactionType("CREDIT"); //This is for refunds only $payment->setTransaction(XXXX1111, 1.00...

three3
Contributor

Best API for Recurring Payment

I am having trouble Refunding a transcation using the AIM API. Here is my code so far using PHP: $payment = new AuthnetAIM('blah', 'blahblah'); $payment->setTransactionType("CREDIT"); //This is for refunds only $payment->setTransaction(XXXX1111, 1.00...

Response message - Reason code 65 CVV Mismatch

Has there been any consideration given to changing the response text associated with reason code 65 from "This transaction has been declined" to something similar to the AVS response code 27 but appropriate for a CVV mismatch. For example - "The tran...

sfornsadeep
Contributor

ARB Subscription not visible in Sandbox Solved

Hi FriendsAm facing a little trouble with ARB. I was able tocreate ARB subscription code in ASP.NET (VB) using ARB SOAP webserivice. Am getting ARBCreateSubscriptionResponseType as OK. That means it successfully created the subscription I believe. Bu...

QDP

anet_java_sdk

OK, I have downloaded the anet_java_sdk so that I can use DPM integration. Now how do I set the classpath, load the necessary files and get this working on a shared windows hosting account at Go Daddy? I have been using AIM and classic ASP for years,...