Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

codasaurus
Contributor

locked out of sandbox account?

USING:PHP, CIM I was doing some heavy testing of recurring subscription payments today on my sandbox account. Rather than wait a month to see what was going to happen when my next payment was submitted, I bumped the renewal rate up to 5 minutes. Towa...

An error occurred during processing. Please try again.

Hi I have been getting the following error for the past 2 hours while testing CIM API integration with sandbox.. It was working fine earlier and I have not made any change to the code.. An error occurred during processing. Please try again. Is the sa...

Can't create a test account Locked

I've tried to create a test account multiple times in different browsers. I keep getting the error message "Error creating test account" and nothing else. What's up?

sfornsadeep
Contributor

Silent post and Relay URL from code Solved

Hi FriendsI've a webapplication were, SIM method and ARB being implemented. In SIM am using x_relay_url parameter to pass the relay URL to which the POST response from Authorize is being receiving. That is not hardcoded in Merchant Account. And it is...

sneakyimp
Contributor

problem with Test Gateway?

Code that was working fine before (and nothing has changed) has been returning E00001 for every CIM transaction. Is there a problem with the test gateway?

three3
Contributor

Refund payments using AIM API

I am having trouble Refunding a transcation using the AIM API. Here is my code so far using PHP: $payment = new AuthnetAIM('blah', 'blahblah'); $payment->setTransactionType("CREDIT"); //This is for refunds only $payment->setTransaction(XXXX1111, 1.00...

three3
Contributor

Best API for Recurring Payment

I am having trouble Refunding a transcation using the AIM API. Here is my code so far using PHP: $payment = new AuthnetAIM('blah', 'blahblah'); $payment->setTransactionType("CREDIT"); //This is for refunds only $payment->setTransaction(XXXX1111, 1.00...

Response message - Reason code 65 CVV Mismatch

Has there been any consideration given to changing the response text associated with reason code 65 from "This transaction has been declined" to something similar to the AVS response code 27 but appropriate for a CVV mismatch. For example - "The tran...

sfornsadeep
Contributor

ARB Subscription not visible in Sandbox Solved

Hi FriendsAm facing a little trouble with ARB. I was able tocreate ARB subscription code in ASP.NET (VB) using ARB SOAP webserivice. Am getting ARBCreateSubscriptionResponseType as OK. That means it successfully created the subscription I believe. Bu...

QDP

anet_java_sdk

OK, I have downloaded the anet_java_sdk so that I can use DPM integration. Now how do I set the classpath, load the necessary files and get this working on a shared windows hosting account at Go Daddy? I have been using AIM and classic ASP for years,...

auththch
Contributor

Is There An AuthorizeNetDPM.php for Production Use?

What file do I use to implement the direct_post.php method (which uses the file anet-php-sdk/lib/AuthorizeNetDPM.php file) if I want it to submit a transaction in Live Mode, as a secure transaction? Is there a version of that /lib/ file that doesn't ...

codasaurus
Contributor

negative value line item (showing credits on invoice)

What is the recommended procedure for showing credits on the invoice? Using PHP:$transactionRequest = new AuthorizeNetCIM;return $transactionRequest->createCustomerProfileTransaction("AuthCapture", $transaction); $transaction contains lineItems array...

WooCommerce Subscribe working with Authorize AIM to ARB

Hi there Authorize,I have a question that I would like to ask.We currently have a newsletter service that we want to monetize and are looking at options:www.sarkarglobalmacro.com (wordpress site)We have two subscription products: Annual and quarterly...

Sorry, an error occurred: A valid amount is required.

Hi, I'm having a problem integrating direct post in my codes. I just copied the PHP file which was given in one of your tutorials but of changed some things needed in the said file except for the amount. I wanted to try it first with the constant amo...

Void Transaction - AIM on iOS

I'm trying to void an existing AUTH_CAPTURE transaction on an iOS device using the transaction ID and it is failing. I can't find what the minimum required fields are to void a transaction. I've tried just creating a TransactionRequestType and settin...

How to Process eCheck thru CIM?

I have implemented the CIM and allow customers to save credit cards and bank accounts. (C# ASP.NET). The CustomerGateway interface has the AuthorizeAndCapture(profileID, paymentProfileID, payAmount); Will the bank account payment profile be recognize...

Payment Gateway call using Windows or WPF application c#

I have a requirement to process the payment through windows app and customer has Authorize.net account.I don't know how to use the Authorize.net in Windows App and how to display the payment Success or failure message for the payment.I don't know the...

Occasional Blank Responses... Retrieve Most Recent Transaction?

Hello, every few months or so we seem to receive a blank response from one of our charge requests (submitted via curl, php). There does not appear to be any errors and the code continues on as if there was a response to parse, the response just seems...

Response URL other than Relay_response.jsp (Java, Spring)

Hello, Can we replace the relay_response.jsp to some other resource in the application like a servlet or a Spring Controller, so that it can do some processing on recieving the response from Authorize.net?If the answer is yes for the above question, ...

sfornsadeep
Contributor

Relay Response is not working

Hi friendsAm only a beginner with Authorise.NET. So for my application I was trying to use the SIM method. Code is in ASP.NET (VB).It was working fine untill I included x_relay_response and x_relay_url. I created a simple no code page aspx page and h...