Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Second capture for freight charges? Solved

We are trying to integrate Authorize.Net into our process but it needs to be a two part "checkout" one covering the cost of the item being purchased which we know at the time the customer is filling out credit card information, and then another cost ...

Can I somehow query transactions triggered by ARB?

Im integrating with AuthorizeNET and I will user ARB, but I need to be able to sync back the transactions that where generated by payment service so that I have records of them in my database. Silent Post is not an option because of deployment condit...

jermteam
Contributor

Transfer payment profile to different customer profile. Solved

Hello Let's say I have 2 customer profiles and each customer profile has a payment profile. Customer Profile 1 has Payment Profile 1.Customer Profile 2 has Payment Profile 2. End product should be like this. Customer Profile 1 has Payment Profile 1 a...

Direct Post: Relay Response url is not invoked

I'm trying create a sample web application to try out the Direct Post example given on the web site. As this is a web application which I'm deploying on a glassfish server my relay_response url is looking something like this http://192.168.1.4:8080/A...

jbschwartz
Contributor

Efficient options to retrieve missing tokens? Solved

Hi Folks, In a seemingly endess project to convert 60,000 customer from AIM to CIM, we failed to record a relatively small number of tokens along the way. For about 100 records, tokens were created (Customer, Payment and Shipping), but they failed to...

eramgarden
Contributor

ARB can be used for one time billing AND recurring billing? Solved

I have ARB working based on the sample example I found on this site. We have the following and both work 1. Recurring billing2. Free trial We want a one time billing as well. Is this doable with ARB? if so, what parameters do I need to set? Thanks

darlox

SIM Relay Response URL invoked even when transaction declined Solved

Greetings, We're having an annoying problem with the relay_response SIM option. We're using the Hosted payment form, and we only want Authorize.Net to return to us upon SUCCESSFUL transaction. If a card transaction fails, we want it to just re-displa...

Generating a fingerprint with a currency code

I am getting a 99 error when I include x_currency_code. This fingerprint checkerhas the option I submit a currency code with my transactions. When I uncheck that option it generates the same code as AuthorizeNetSIM_Form::getFingerprint.With it checke...

direct post method

Hello, I have copied and followed the directions for the direct post method to use on an html form: http://aoh-nj.org/donate I am getting an error that says: Error -- not AuthorizeNet. Check your MD5 Setting. My direct_post.php file has the following...

Jean

How to be automatic refund

Hi all, I want to make my project automatic refund. I study the API. But is not want of answer.Someone tell me that it is impossible. So I want to make sure it.Thx Jean

Export Compliance check in DPM

Hi All,I need to integrate with Authorize.net and need to know if Export compliance check services are provided by Authorize.net. I know cybersource provides it, but I am trying to know if its part of Authorize.Net's API. This will help me avoid inte...

AVS Address Mismatch

I'm not the developer for our website, but our customers are getting AVS mismatches due to the wrong street address. The customers are always positive they put in the correct info and do not get errors on other websites. We would like to keep this se...

vikask

UpdateCustomerPaymentProfile to change PaymentType

I am calling UpdateCustomerPaymentProfile to update a payment method. Currently payment method is credit card and I am calling UpdateCustomerPaymentProfile with a echeck details. I am getting following error in response-E00027:This processor does not...

jermteam
Contributor

eCheck limit for live transactions

Hey guys, I have tried learning what i can by scouring the forums regarding eCheck.Net, and found that there is a limit of $100 per transaction or $5000 monthly. ECHECK transactions are declined if amount exceeds 100Authorize.Net testing account for ...

encrypted RDP and PCI compliance

afternoon all, i have a client who is looking to generate a detailed invoice using quickbooks 2012 on remote locations while retaining a server at their home store, who is a current authorize customer. is there any measures that can be taken to allow...

AIM - "Full Name on Card" parameter?

Hi AIM parameters has x_first_name and x_last_name, but not "full name on card", why? Thanks Jeff in Seattle Reference: http://www.authorize.net/support/AIM_guide.pdf

Relay Response url is not invoked Solved

Thank you in advance for any help. I have been banging my head for several weeks trying to isolate why the following problem arises, but am tapped out of ideas. Of all the relay response posts in the forum, this one has unique attributes, so I am sta...

CIM CreateCustomerProfile Issues

Can somebody please advise to me on why the CreateCustomerProfile required banking or credit card information. I have been told from a few different people that I can create a Customer Profile without having to pass in Credit Card information or Bank...

mousel

DPM - Capture Variables?

Hello, Using the example from the Direct Post Guide, is it possible to capture a few variables such as first name and last name? If so, how?I tried adding those variables to the $redirect_url in the relay_response.php file but it didn't work. Also tr...

ZeroGravPro
Contributor

Masked Expiration Date in Hosted CIM's getCustomerProfileRequest

I'm using Hosted CIM which means I never have access to credit card numbers or expiration dates. When I call getCustomerProfileRequest I get back a lot of useful data, but expiration date comes back masked (XXXX). Why is this? I only get back the las...

5 - A valid amount is required.

Hi we just renwed authorize.net cert and we are getting this error. 5 - A valid amount is required. pLaese advice. Thanks,Mark

ARB - error code E00045 Solved

I keep getting the error: ErrorE00045The root node does not reference a valid XML namespace. I am developing in Cold Fusion . I have read that this is most likely do the the "xmlns", that it may not even be needed, but I tried it without it and still...

klack
Contributor

C# SDK CreditRequest The credit card number is invalid

I'm having some issues doing a credit request using the C# SDK. Here is the code I am using: var txid = "2181163453"; var amount = 1.0M; var lastfour = "1111"; //test account var apilogin = "xxx"; var transkey = "xxx"; var request = new CreditRequest...

jpullam
Contributor

Newbie going live getting E00027 error

I thought I had my programming working well, but as soon as we attempted to go live, more errors showed up and I don't know where to turn. I am using ColdFusion and have set the following variables before my Auth.net call: What I receive back fr...