Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Email field problem in transaction

Hi all,We have an integration problem with one of our custormers. He has received the error below when trying to process a transaction: The element 'billTo' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd' has invalid child element 'email' in n...

eramgarden
Contributor

ARB - another unique field besides firstname and lastname

I'm using the sample ARB code that's posted on this site and it works fine. My question is this: What if I have 2 people with the same name in the same company. I'm using "BillToFirstname" and "Bill to lastname". 1. I create a subscription for John S...

Admin Web Site Documentation

Greetings. I am looking for some type of documentation that maps the fields seen in the Admin web site by our Accounting department to the fields in the web service calls. We are trying to pass additional information to help try to tie the charge bac...

klack
Contributor

Card Code Status Not Applicable with SDK Solved

I am trying to run a card not present transaction using the C# Autorize.net dll. I have a Card Present sandbox account setup. When I run the following code, authorize.net does not acknoledge the CVV. It will show "Card Code Status : Not Applicable" o...

Prior Authorization AIM Java Coding Issue

To whom it may concern, I am currently building a Java Software and trying to integrate AIM Authorize.net with my software. I am able to successfully create an Authorize Only Transaction (inserts order w/ pricing, customer information, billing inform...

Can't Explain Error 97

I am using a test account to test transactions. I am using the Direct Post Method. It seems to be going well. I did a few transactions and got the expected responses. Now, whenever I send a transaction, I get: Response Code 3Response Reason Code 97Re...

Login Trouble in Android Sample

Hi all, I downloaded the auth SDK and also the sample app for the Android platform, but rarely when I submit mi id and password in the login activity the progress circle appears and it never goes away. Seems like there is no response from the backend...

Best API for Recurring Payment

Hi,We are India based and providing a PAAS services and want to charge my users based on usase.I am looking for a payment solution for credit card processing where users can add his card details once and charge every month means the amount can be cha...

jbschwartz
Contributor

AIM Approves Transaction/CIM Declines. Why?

Hi Folks, I am in the final stages of an AIM-to-CIM conversion. We are runnng small batches of production transactions in CIM to look for issues...and we found one that stumps me. In this scenario, CIM tokens are already created. To be sure that the ...

SIM Fail Response Resubmission

On other payment providers the gateway seems to do verify a payment before it sends a response back to the client server. So if the user enters their card number, address, CVC or any other detail wrong, the payment form will show again with these err...

Round Two: Trouble with Weblink Solved

Okay, once again we got our little SIM form that's producing a connection, and lo and behold I'm getting error 102 (http://support.authorize.net/authkb/index?page=content&id=A613&actp=RSS) Or at least I think I am... Once again, there are no errors c...

charges while creating and updating CIM payment profile.

Hi All, Can anybody confirm that the charges of 0.01$ are charged to Merchent and not to the customer while creating or updating the customers profile. And also how can i avoid these charges of 0.01$ while creating and updating the customers profile....

raya

Questions about CIM Iframe integration Solved

Hi, I'm trying to integrate the CIM hosted payment solution with an Iframe popup to collect the payment information. I have code working with API calls createCustomerProfileRequest and getHostedProfilePageRequest, I have gotten tokens, and I have a c...

DPM problem

Hello, I am trying to integrate auth net DPM with our project. Currently I just started off by running the example from http://developer.authorize.net/guides/DPM/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm I use JSP exactly like the examples mentioned above. T...

Trouble setting up SIM that makes no sense Solved

Good day; Alright, here's the issue I have, I'm currently trying to set up a SIM system, and I keep getting an error response code 14: http://support.authorize.net/authkb/index?page=content&id=A601 Anyways, I've gone over the support, searched the fo...

Redirecting User to Authorize.Net for More information

Hello, So I was able to collect some Information through an InfoPath 2010 form (First Name, Last Name, Ect) then when the user hits submit it will do a POST to the Authorize.Net. Everything works dandy, I get back a string saying "Transaction was acc...

Another way to get Silent POST request.

Tell us what API or feature you are usingARBTell us what programming language and other technologies are using.pythonHave you tried the sample code? Did it work for you?Yes, no. Is there another way to get status of recurent payment except emails and...

jlvn
Contributor

Test Invalid Credit Card (CIM)

Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to test a card that cannot be billed in CIM using validateCustomerPaymentProfile. Currently, we use testMode to create a customer profile, but then submit a request to validateCustomerPaymentProfile to make sur...

CIM Duplicate AddressId - How to match with what customer entered?

We are integrating the CIM API and need some advice. If an existing customer uses our "new customers" form to checkout and we get "E00039 - Duplicate exists" for the profile, the existing Id is in the "text" string which we can grab and use. If we ge...

Another Dreaded Error 13 Issue Solved

First of all, I have read and reread the http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The-Authorize-Net-Developer-Blog/Test-Accounts-vs-Live-Accounts-Which-Does-What-Anyway/ba-p/9350 post. I have a working production website based on PHP and a test ac...

Help with SIM using Java Solved

Hello All, I would like to start by saying that I am new to these forums and I apologize ahead of time if what I am asking isn't that difficult to do or along those lines (aka newbish). First off I am currently in charge of creating a connection from...

Perl and AIM: Bad Request (Invalid Header Name) Solved

Hello, I have rewritten a working Wordpress website using perl, and the last thing to do is implement Authorize.Net integration before I can replace the original website. Since there doesn't seem to be perl support for DPM yet, I am using AIM. Unfort...

tjb32

AuthorizationRequest Merchant Email

I'm using the .net SDK, using the AuthorizationRequest to send in transactions. How do I add an additional merchant email address, can't seem to find that property. var request = new AuthorizationRequest(model.CreditCardNumber, model.CreditCardExpira...

Invalid authentication after adding SSL certificate

I have been using my Authorize.net developer account for testing transactions with CIM and everythting has worked fine until today when I added a SSL certificate to my site. Now I receive E00007 errors saying user authentication failed due to invalid...

jwb

ARB Start Date

In looking thru the ARB Guide, it seemed to me that there was some restriction in there that when the subscription was submitted, the start date had to match the actual date onthe Authorize.net servers, is that correct? So, if I am on the west coast ...