Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

anchu

CIM PHP SDK - void/refund transaction

I'm using CIM with php. I'm trying to refund/void transactions. Is there some clear documentation somewhere about voiding and refunding transactions with CIM?My understanding is that a transaction can't be refunded until it is "settled". I assume thi...

glerler
Contributor

Reporting Gateway - Tranaction Details Issue

I am trying to access transaction details but I keep getting an E00059 error authentication type is not allowed for this method call. Any Ideas? This is .NET platform C#. I have tried using both the ReportingGatway and the long way using the HTTPXML ...

CustomerGateway processing

I am using CustomerGateway (of AuthorizeNet.DLL) to make payments using customer profiles. The process is working except that withAuthorizeAndCapture, the invoice number and description are not written to the unsettled transaction and are returned bl...

Custom Shopping Cart: Paypal to Authorize.net

Hello all, ive built a dynamically rendering custom cart for use with paypal but now need to convert if for use with authorize.net. All the information is gathered into one form but Im having trouble itemizing and sending all information (item_id, de...

C# AIM CLR

Which CLR does the .NET AuthorizeNet.dll target?

"Enabling"/ Approving Mobile Devices

My question concerns Mobile Device Approval or moving a device to "enabled" on the authorize dashboard under " Mobile Device Management" Tab found at : https://account.authorize.net/UI/themes/anet/Settings/MobileDeviceManager.aspx My question concern...

snowb1

Trial Period for x months but only pay one time Solved

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if it is possible to create a trial period (say for 6 months) and only have them pay the trial cost one time. So if it was a discounted price of $20 for the trial period the first month they would pay the $20 but then ...

CIM credit card validation charges refund Solved

CIM validation liveMode, ammount chaged $0.00 to $0.01,If ammount cahrged $0.01, how can I refund this ammount to my site user?Is any other way for CIM credit card Authoraization or validation without any charges? I'm using CIM hosted form api in php...

The following is CF code developed for the function

Hi Casey, I'm trying to create to simple connection to a test account using the Auth.NET function createCustomerProfileRequest The following is CF code developed for the function. Any suggestions or comments would be much appreciated. Thanks in advan...

jwb

Using ARB for reccurring and one-time billing Solved

I have a donation section and I would like people to be able to choose between a one-time gift or a reccurring gift without having to code for two different branches. I have been using just AIM and have recently added aRB so that we can do reccurring...

Experiencing slow response rates for CIM API

Running Magento and connecting to the Authorize.net API to charge credit cards. Up until this point (the site has been live a year) it's been quite fast to Authorize+Capture a credit card. Today it started becoming very slow. Do you know about anythi...

jpullam
Contributor

Newbie - trying to test a stored credit card

I have a credit card stored in a CIM profile in my test account and now I'm trying to develop the code that will be used to place a charge against the card. It tells me "The payment gateway account is in Test Mode. The request cannot be processed." w...

Newbie--changed page, now error yet transaction is approved Solved

I'm a designer--not a developer-- and I tried to update the amounts on my client's .aspx SIM donation page (constructed by a developer no longer with us). Everything works fine until after submitting the payment then the following error comes up: An ...

Using SIM, switched servers

We switched to a bigger server. We connected our domain to it. Now *some* customers are getting a message, "An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error...

jlvn
Contributor

Retrieve ProfileId for Existing CIM Transaction

Hi everyone, I am attempting to update some legacy code and add refund capabilities for CIM transactions. The issue that I am running into is that the old code only stored the TransactionId and PaymentProfileId for the transaction, while Authorize.ne...

Payment submit form in Authorize.net site

Hi,I am developing a payment method by using Authorize.net. I would like to design the payment page in Authorize.net site not in my site. I will just pass the parameters to Authorize.net site. The customers will fillup all the details in Authorize.ne...

cwtart

ERROR: creating XML post for eCheck using AIM XML guide

I have successfully added credit card capture to my POS software using AIM XML. Now I want to enable eCheck.Using the XML Guide dated October 2012 is causing me problems. I am using the same XML post as I use for credit card capture but in the paymen...

Noob questions on CIM

I'm just now starting on integrating our card processing to use CIM - it looks really great! I only have a couple questions, thanks in advance for your help! I've looked through the CIM pdf download and haven't seen these items addressed there. 1. On...

Thinking about converting from SIM to DPM.

I originally opted for the SIM method because it seemed like the safest choice based on my experience level. Now that I've gotten a little bit more comfortable, I'm thinking about switching to DPM. I've reviewed the DPM .pdf guide and I don't really ...

epikmedia
Contributor

Strange Error

I am getting a strange error: AuthorizeNetCIM_Response Object ( [xml] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [messages] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [resultCode] => Error [message] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [code] => E00003 [text] => Name cannot begin with ...

Reversal of submitted payment with unknown status

Hi All,I am using AIM integration of authorize.net.Given the following scenario, what is the recommended approach?A user submits a payment. The data are collected and submitted to authorize.net for a Authorization and Capture transaction. Before rece...

rikkin

How to bypass AVS check in Authorize.net payment Gateway ? Solved

How to bypass AVS check in Authorize.net payment Gateway ?In my php application I am using Authorize.net payment Gateway and verifying firstname,lastname,cc,exp date,security code and zip code but after payment I am not getting address,city state inf...

yasar

Error connecting to AuthorizeNet

Hi All, I'm working on the AIM API method, It's working fine in test server but in live server I got error "Error connecting to AuthorizeNet". I'm using Test accounts. Please help me the same.

spastic
Contributor

Direct Post Method (DPM) not working Solved

Popular shopping cart vender with connections to all the other AuthorizeNet api's already and now I'm trying to use the new DPM method. Unfortunately, the sandbox gives you no "debug" information on errors. It just says transaction can't process, go ...

kbh

Minimum Requirements for submitting transactions using AIM Solved

In the AIM Developer Guide, p. 13-15, transaction key is listed as required. However below is our LIVE name/value pairs (without transaction key), that has been working for years. My questions are 1) how has this worked? 2) Is there a recommended lis...