Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

olimits7
Contributor

AIM to authorize & CIM to capture? Solved Locked

Hi, If I want to use AIM to "authorize only" a transaction, and later use CIM to "capture/settle" this transaction. What do I need to include regarding any AIM information in the CIM "createCustomerProfileTransactionRequest" call? Thank you, olimits7

olimits7
Contributor

Standard CIM - get/update payment info? Solved Locked

Hi, I'm going to use "getCustomerPaymentProfileRequest" to show my customer their billing address and credit card information (e.g.e cardholder name, masked cc, masked exp date). I then want to have an "Edit" button on my website where it will take m...

Authorizing card for verification without holding funds? Locked

I don't understand how this can be done. VISA says that since 2009 every merchant authorization transaction for very small amounts such as $1 or $0.01 is misusing the Authorization System and should be using $0 transactions instead. As far as i can t...

Credit Card Expiration Failure / Reporting API Locked

I'm developing a web application that will integrate with authorize.net ARB API and reporting API. I’m currently working on the integration within the sandbox developer test environment. Things are going well except I have a problem. I created a new ...

E00035 What does it mean? Locked

E00035"The subscription ID for this request is not valid for this merchant" But what does it mean? Can someone explain further? Thank you!

[ERROR] Integration Post Direct Method + Java Locked

I mounted the whole environment described in https://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/java however, when running on my screen returns the following error message: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP: H...

Debit confirmation checkbox Locked

Hi thereOne of our customer wants to put debit confirmation on authorize.net payement page. I have seen in couple of site also that after entering card details they ask you to check box if the card is debit. Dose authorize.net has something like that...

GregTampa
Contributor

Testing CIM API Solved Locked

Okay so can someone please explain how i can test using the CIM? when using apitest.authorize.net/.ErrorE00007User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values.So I will use my developer account.... While requesting the ARB API, why am ...

Transferring data to hosted form (SIM) Solved Locked

I'm trying to use a number of payment methods for a webapp - and I'm using only PHP... no javascript whatsoever. My problem: The user has already selected an item - only one is allowed at a time, so it's a really simple 'shopping cart'. He/she select...

Invalid child element in PHP CIM SDK when updating payment profile. Locked

I'm using the provided PHP SDK to make CIM calls. So far, I have correctly made calls to createCustomerProfile, createCustomerPaymentProfile, and getCustomerPaymentProfile. Updating, however, is causing some issues for me. In order to update the paym...

Bank Identification Number in Authorize.Net Solved Locked

We are currently using a third party service to find out some additional information about transactions for fraud prevention, etc.. The company allows us to pass the first 6 digits of the credit card (known as the Bank Identification Number or BIN) a...

castor

CIM bank account per-transaction limitations? Locked

Hello everyone, We use Authorize.net test system with CIM enabled. Some of the "clients" in CIM are using the bank account as their payment method (not credit card).The issue is that the transaction amounts for such clients are limited to $100 in tes...

k2

SIM line item integration Locked

I've searched the forums for help on getting line item data to display via SIM method. I've been able to hardcode the data in and it works just fine, but I need to pull from the shopping cart as it is obviously going to be dynamic and possibly have m...

$0 zero dollar authorization rejected by authorize.net Locked

1. in production mode, processor is First Data Omaha, we ran a visa credit card for zero dollar authorization, but responded as (some private info is corssed):3|1|289|This processor does not accept zero dollar authorization for this card type.||P|0|x...

Yearly ARBs Locked

When a yearly ARB fails to be processed ie a credit card is expired, will Authorize.Net try to process this account again?If it does re-process the payment when does it try again? I would also like to know the rules for Monthly ARB's.

how to get an authorization/transaction number? Locked

It looks like I've got a working script that posts to to authorize.net (with some help from a friend) but I'm not sure how to get back a confirmation number and/or transaction number to put in my database. Here's the script as it stands now. ( In the...

sneakyimp
Contributor

Basic CIM questions Locked

I've been reading some of the other posts here on the forum regarding CIM but still have some questions: 1) Am I correct in thinking that I should have only one CustomerProfile for each for each of my customers? Does the authorize.net system prevent ...

ARB to Magento CMS - Help Please Locked

I just signed up with ARB and didnt realize that were no easy solutions for setup! I thought we could charge a customer through magento and Authorize ARB could put them in the ARB w/out an issue so i need help with 1. is there a magento extension i c...

CIM Issues and Guide Lines Solved Locked

Hello, all. I've started using authorize.net SDK java since may last year, with AIM. In the last couple months I've been using CIM and it seems ok EXCEPT for a spectific bug that happens from time to time when someone enters a creditcard that is not ...

RandyN

options for recurring billing Solved

Hi: I've spent a couple of days reading the API docs and this forum. The forum, in particular, has helped a lot with filling in the blanks. I'm a programmer in an academic department at a public university in the US. We've been using SIM for several ...

Connection Failure Locked

Anybody else encountering this today? lost 15 transactions already!

GetTransactionList function - Missing BatchSettlementID Locked

Hi, I'm using the GetTransactionList function to download all the transactions for a given period and for reconciliation purpose I need the BatchSettlementID, or BatchSettledOn values.The problem is that BatchSettlementID is always NULL and the Batch...

nCode

customer payment profiles in CIM method - PHP Solved Locked

Hi everyone, I have a question about payment profile.After the customer have a customerProfileId he can write a few payment profile(if he has more than one credit card).How can i check if the customer payment profile has been created without knowing ...