Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

tn77

A little confused about required fields Locked

If I do a bare-bones PHP transaction with AIM, I pass the following: "x_login" => $login, "x_tran_key" => $trans, // user stuff "x_card_num" => $ccnum, "x_exp_date" => $expire, "x_card_code" => $cvv, My question is about name, address, city, and stat...

AIM: Authorize and Capture Payment Locked

Hi There, What happens to the balance amount, if the amout captured for settlement is less than that which has been authorized. For example, please have a look at the scenario given below: -1) A credit card has prior authorized an amount of USD 1002)...

Confusion with DPM Inconsistencies Solved Locked

Hello, I'm currently integrating this service into a website and have found some inconsistencies with the documentation and examples of the Direct Post Method. The developer documentation says that you're not supposed to use x_delim and x_relay_respo...

Korry

Recurring Transactions of Varying Amount? Locked

I've searched for this answer, but I don't really know what terms to search for. I've need to have a user submit their CC information to me and agree to let me charge them bi-weekly in whatever amount they owe. These amounts will change from week to ...

verifications Locked

Hello all, Quick question: what types of verifcations are done by authorize.net for checks that are being converted to ACH? TIA

How do integrate Authorize.net with basic shopping carts? Locked

I purchased the wordpress StoreBox theme from http://templatic.com/ because it offers Authorize.net as a payment gateway option. They're ecommerce framework is called eComFrameWork. When I go to change the settings for the Authorize.net payment gatew...

Tphan

Authorize.net Hosted Payment Form - eChecks - Double Entry Locked

Hi All, I am using the Authorize.net hosted payment form since my company is not PCI compliant. Specifically we use the eCheck feature. Unfortunately, Authorize.net only verify the routing number in the initial acceptance. On occasion, we get a custo...

Android POS Locked

I'm trying to design a POS on an Android Tablet, in an environement consisting 1) Card Swiper ( Connected to the Tablet)2) Webserver ( For Interacting with Autorize.Net) Scenario: Both the Merchant and the customer are at the same premises. The merch...

sneakyimp
Contributor

Choosing a method Locked

It's been awhile since I did an authorize.net integration and I'm currently wondering which implementation method to use (AIM, SIM, Direct Post Method, etc.). Is there any sort of document to help one choose or any kind of laundry list of features to...

MVTECH

Which CIM API should I be using Locked

I am new to Authorize.net and would like some advice on the best API to use for my application. I need to post transactions from a Windows 7 Professional computer. The customers purchase on account during the month and at the end of the month I would...

getting started with CIM in Ruby Locked

I'm interested in implementing CIM with ruby and heroku. Can someone point me to code examples for CIM and ruby? One more question - what are the required fields to charge a card? The sandbox example asked only for card number and expiration date. Wh...

olimits7
Contributor

Two Address Lines - CIM? Locked

Hi, Is it possible to save 2 address lines using CIM? Thank you, olimits7

eis

Silent Post issue using SIM Locked

I am a developer with a test account. If I test using Authorize .Net’s virtual terminal, my silent post works. If I submit a form (using the SIM process), it does not work. What I mean by not work is my silent post simply writes out a txt file to my ...

Members Area | PHP Locked

Hello.I'm just getting started here.I'm trying to set up a protected members area.I'm on Linux/Apache/PHP/MySQL, and I have SSL.Looks like I'd probably want to use the AIM API?? I guess I'm ideally looking for a script that is already created, either...

DPM and Merchant defined data fields Locked

I'm new to authorize and I'm currently trying to implement DPM on my website. I have read that you can add merchant defined data fields just not sure how. I want to add the users email so a email receipt can be sent to the user and since I required t...

authorize.net money transfer Locked

Can I transfer money using authorize.net? I understood the customer -> merchant payment and integration. But ca I, as a merchant, transfer money to an account?

tfs22

CIM and Affiliate Code Integration Locked

Hello, I'm not a developer at all so unfortunately I can't understand any developer manuals but I believe my question is relatively simple. My affiliate program gave me the following code to integrate into my checkout. It works, but the value always...

GTC

API not working with Recurring Payments Locked

Our API seems to work fine on regular payments, however it for some reason erases the address when they select to have a recurring payment. I'm assuming there is something wrong with the way we have set up the API. The following is what my programmer...

Drupal: Use UC-recurring+CIM or ARB? Locked

OK, so I'm using Drupal6 Ubercart with Auth.net's CIM and ARB. Orders are capturing data in both ARB and CIM. But I can't figure out which is best. Both seem buggy with Drupal + Ubercart. I also have UC_recurring up and running as well, and was going...

GregTampa
Contributor

Process a transaction CIM using PHP Solved Locked

When I post transaction to my developer account using apitest.authorize.net I dont get the isSuccessful nor an AuthCode returning back from the xml."my code never goes in the (if ($cim->isSuccessful())) statement" Is this cause the credit card really...

GregTampa
Contributor

developer portal login Solved Locked

I can't seem to find the login link to login to the developer center....to see the backend...The link to it is hard to find or non-exsistant?I see Affiliate Login..

Intermittent Connection Failures to CIM

We use the test/sandbox AIM/CIM APIs environments extensively in our automated builds and have for some time. We're seeing intermittent connection issues particularly to CIM starting yesterday morning. Are there on-going issues right now? When will t...

AIM Prior_auth_capture

Hi I am trying to do a Prior_auth_capture and i notice that i can supply EITHER the auth code or the transaction ID. The API reference says to go with the auth code. Does it make a difference? Is one preferred for any reason?

GregTampa
Contributor

CIM card declined Solved Locked

im using the test credit cards and posting to apitest.authorize.net I know the card numbers are right for testing..there an issue, cause I get credit card declined all day long.. I am using CIM.. and code base is PHP

AIM Integration Issue, Using C# SDK Locked

Hey, I am having an integration error using the C# SDK. When testmode is enabled, my code works fine, and the developer confirmation email is sent appropriately. When I disable testmost, and update my API TransactionKey/Login I run into issues. When ...

Direct Post Method and PHP 4.4 Locked

I'm following the DPM dev guide and it's saying I need to use the PHP SDK. Unfortunately the SDK requires PHP 5.2+. How can I use DPM with PHP 4? Is documentation available for this?

david-jiang
Contributor

why GetTransactionDetail or GetTransactionList is fail. looks my code Solved Locked

I want getTransactionDetail or GetTransactionList. sample:public static void GetAuthroizeMessage(String apiLogID, String transactionKey) { Merchant merchant = Merchant.createMerchant(Environment.SANDBOX, apiLogID, transactionKey); Transaction transac...