Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Simple as possible SIM integration Solved Locked

Hi, Here's what I need to do: 1. Set up a form on my website, which asks the user to enter a reference number and amount (in $USD).2. They submit these two values and go to Authorize.net to enter their credit card details. So I've downloaded the Clas...

First time connectivity test Locked

I'm trying to connect for the first time using a test account. I'm trying to run both the sample application and the test code from the AIM method. I'm getting the following error message: AuthorizeNet Error: Response Code: 3 Response Subcode: 1 Resp...

Authorize.net C# sdk reporting gateway Locked

I am exploring authorize.net C# ReportingGateway class and calling its GetTransactionList method returns list of transactions. I noticed few transactions have null values for fields like first name, last name and email. When I check transactions list...

Authorize.net not redirecting to my x_relay_url Solved

I've finally figured out how to get my Credit Card information to go through to the API and get approved (with some help with my last thread: http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/Error-99-Fingerprint-is-correct-Help/td-...

JacobG

AUTH_ONLY succeeding with Visa but failing with Mastercard. Solved Locked

I'm attempting to implement an AUTH_ONLY transaction for AVS prior to a CAPTURE. Everything works swimmingly in test mode. After switching to Live mode, everything continues to work swimmingly if it's a Visa card. Testing with a Mastercard, however, ...

Unable to set up test account. Locked

Hi all, I'm unable to set up a test account because the CAPTCHA isn't visible. This issue has been raised before and it was fixed.Just to let you know it has popped up again and hopefully can be fixed soon. Cheers.

ARB for $0 Locked

Is it possible to submit an ARB request with a 0-dollar amount? In my particular case, I need to submit the ARB but do not want the customer to be billed right away. I'll explain my situation: 1. customer creates a product online2. product design is ...

sucre
Contributor

About void Authorize. Locked

Dears: I have a question about void authorize. If I send a authorize request to Authorize.Net and get a approve result, then I do some partial capture based on this authorize result, after that, I void the Authorize transaction, Is the capure transac...

pberce
Contributor

CIM createCustomerProfileTransactionRequest and validationMode Locked

I've am using the CIM XML API and I wanted to run some test auth/capture calls. I can see by the documentation that I should be using createCustomerProfileTransactionRequest. In my research for other possibilities (AIM) I see that in that process of ...

Visa Gift Card Declined Locked

Hello,I can't seem to find an answer to this issue. We have a Magento run website, using Authorize.net as our card processor.We have it set for authorization only, no capture, all that process we let Authorize.net handle. We recently had a customer a...

Transaction Concurrency in CIM Locked

Does anyone know if say a refund, or void (an action that takes places on a specific transaction id) will use the paymentProfile details that were present at the time of the transaction, or will they be processed against the current values. Meaning t...

hongle

iOS Integration Merchant vs Customer Solved Locked

I have a question about the authorize gateway and the ios integration. Will this only work for merchants that have registered their mobile devices to accept payments or can a merchant develop an app that customers can download and submit payments fro...

wspguy

Can I use CIM with an older API call? Locked

We have an integration that is about 6+ yrs old using the url: https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll. All the values are passed over the url as querystring variables. My question is this: are there variable that I can pass the profile & a...

Error 99 - Fingerprint is correct - Help! Solved Locked

I have been troubleshooting this issue for an entire day now, and I simply cannot figure out what the problem is. I am trying to call the SIM API, and I initially was getting error 97 because my timestamp was incorrectly formatted. After fixing that ...

Works in test but not in prod Locked

I have an applicaton that uses SIM and Relay Responce. It works perfect agaist the test server but when switched to the prod server, the Relay Responce does not seem to come back.The merchant sit eis on a hosted server with no firewall issues. I read...

AIM transaction question Locked

Hello, I'm updating some old code and have a question. The existing (perl) code uses the old SimLib function "GenerateInspFP" to generate a hash key which is included with each transaction using x_fp_hash. The form is then directly submitted to the t...

Membership Site (Recurring Payments) With ARB Locked

Hi In my site Recurring payment need to done. I have also used ARB for my last Projects for recurring payment.But this time I need Payment amount like below. For the 1st month $99.95 will charge while signup for that month. And later on means for the...

olimits7
Contributor

Membership Site (Recurring Payments) - AIM & ARB? Locked

Hi, I currently have an ecommerce shopping site using Authorize.Net with AIM. Using AIM with an ecommerce site is simple because I just "authorize" and then "settle/capture" the amount when the item ships. However; I'm working on a new site which inv...

Easy Recurring Billing Locked

What's the quickest route to take for initiating recurring transactions? We need the user to end up on our site after paying so they can log in and play games. We also need to store some user info in our database (custom fields and whether they have ...

Automated Recurring Billing Integration Locked

I just looked through all of the API fields in the AIM implementation guide and only see one related to recurring billing, x_recurring_billing, which turns on recurring billing. I'm also going to need a field to cancel billing, offer a free month, an...

(270) Line item 1 is invalid Locked

Hi, I have hikashop installed on client's joomla website. It seems to me that Authorize.net SIM is not accepting product more than $99999.99. When i try to use product price $100000 or more than that it gives me "(270) Line item 2 is invalid.".I am u...

Transaction Error Notification Locked

We're using "Simple Checkout" on Authorize.net. When a customer places an order, the transaction is approved however we get the following error message sent by email "**Please DO NOT REPLY to this message. E-mail support@authorize.net if you have any...

Transaction decline but creats an ARB subscription Locked

Hi,When I make a transaction on live account with test credit card then it works fine and decline the transaction but it makesan ARB subscription, how it's possible? If it decline the transaction then it also decline the ARB subscription with live ac...

301 Moved Permanently Locked

Hello,When processing a transaction we get the following response: 301 Moved PermanentlyAny idea what we are missing?Thanks!

CCV validation in cim Locked

Hi,I'm trying to add CCV as part of the validation routine. In the 'Enhanced Card Code Verification (CCV) Handling Filter ?' sectionof thesandbox account,I have the filter enabled and the "Decline" option selected 'If Card Code value N Does NOT Match...

auth.net help in iphone sdk ? Locked

Hi all, i tried integrating the auth.net sdk to my sample code and follwed all the steps.Still the device is not getting registered in test account n the reason is that delegates for login n registeration are't getting called. So any suggestion to ma...