Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

rails direct post gem not working Locked

I'm using the rails direct post gem for a test transaction, and I can't seem to get it working. There are a few problems: - First of all, step 2 says to run the following: sudo gem install authorize-net-1.0.0.gem When downloaded, the version is 1.1.1...

error handling with DPM Locked

I have implemented the DPM using PHP, and everything seems to be working well in test mode. However, I think I just realized a major shortcoming of this approach, so I wanted to see if someone could verify that I am right. The problem I see is that w...

dubya008
Contributor

Relay Response Locked

I'm attempting to use relay response with SIM. When the payment is successful, shouldn't the browser navigate to the URL that I've setup in the relay reponse URL screen? The Browser address is still set to https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transac...

weishijian
Contributor

how can i edit the email receipt. Locked

Thank you for your order!Order InformationMerchant:weishijian Billing Information address, state 01010shijian.wei@startechglobal.comShipping InformationTotal: US $8.80 VisaDate/Time:07-Feb-2012 09:59:23 PM PTTransaction ID:2168840722 this is my email...

apasalic
Contributor

Turn off shipping info Locked

Is it possile to turn off shipping info fields using form requests rather then turning it off using settings in merchants Auth.Net account admin area? something like We have a little bit less then 200 clients and requesting to change accounts settin...

Ruby 15 Mins Sample Code doesn't work??? Solved Locked

Hi all, I am a totally new one to authorize. I carefully followed the 15 minutes Step by Step guide to deploy the sample code of Direct Post Method. However every time I just meet the following message: An error occurred while trying to report this t...

Is CIM for me? Locked

I am just getting started. My goal is to make a Windows program that I run once a month. This program will calculate the commissions owed to me by each customer (via my database) and then for each customer with an Authorize.net id, it will charge the...

SIM and ARB Locked

I don't want to store credit card numbers at all, so we've been using the SIM method. Now we want to support subscriptions but it doesn't appear that there is a way for me to do that without taking the credit card and using the ARB api. Is that right...

pinkstonm
Contributor

Coming from PayPal and Need guidance Locked

We are new to authorize.net and would like to go this foute in favor of our current paypal process. We are a youth sports group where parents register their children for tournaments. 1. enter player information and select tournaments on first page (A...

mitopa

Vault Capabilities Locked

Hello. Do any of Authrorize.net's APIs allow one to... a) Maintain a negative card list? b) Prohibit a new customer from using the same credit card number that is "on file" for an existing customer? Thanks for any insights you're willing to share.

apasalic
Contributor

SIM x_header_html broken with IE8 & IE9 XSS filter Locked

I still have the same problem as the people in the following post from August 2010. http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/SIM-x-header-html-xx-broken-with-IE8-XSS-filter/m-p/4748 I can't find any place telling it's solve...

apasalic
Contributor

number of items is limited to 30 but I need more :-( Locked

According to Guide (and I tested too), it could be submitted up to 30 items per transaction. But, the registrations form on my website ofers very often more then 30 items. Is there any solution for this?

BeginSIMForm not return to url when fail Locked

Hi,The BeginSIMForm method work well if all information is validBut when I imput wrong credit card , It show error on https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll page and don't redirect my page : An error occurred while trying to report this tran...

simple checkout - receipt URL Locked

A couple of questions Q: for simple checkout - can I pass, in the form post , a receipt URL where I'd like the user to be directed after the transaction?I've created a new Response/Receipt URLs in our account settings (not the default one) but cant f...

Need help in AVS testing Locked

All the address and state and other details i send to the test.authorize.net is going successfull.Response Code i recieve through AIM is[3] => (TESTMODE) This transaction has been approved. [4] => 000000 [5] => P or Y (based on if i turn on the test ...

x_password in AIM Locked

Dear All,We implemented AIM method with the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway long time ago.Basically, we would send the x_password in the post data to the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway.We found some situation that recently created account cannot succeed...

dubya008
Contributor

Product Info via SIM Locked

The documentation for SIM says that product info can not be passed through SIM and back to teh relay response page. Has anyone found a work around for this? I don't want to enter the customer's order in the my db until the card clears.

Order problem Locked

New to authorize.net Using powerstore from webassist for a client. Working great however... 14 orders have gone through however only 3 have showed up in the transaction details area. What is happening? Any help would be appreciated.

Recurring eCheck Payments - CIM or ARB Locked

I have read through the numerous posts regarding CIM/ARB but still am not sure which is the best approach for my customer. I guess I need an explanation broken down to 'entry level'. Please be patient. We have set up one-time eCheck payments using SI...

dubya008
Contributor

SIM Integration Solved Locked

I'm trying to create a SIM integration but have encountered a problem. I've downloaded the SDK for php and the Documentation for it. In the sample code there is a an include file called "simlib.asp". My question is: what files from the SDK do I need ...

eCheck Processing Locked

Is there anyway to check programtically if an echeck has been fully processed (cleared with sufficient funds). I want to make sure the transaction has completely cleared before moving on, and the only way I can see is looking at the echeck settlement...

Automatic recurring metered billing Locked

On my marketplace I plan on charging sellers a fee to third party sellers to use my business. There is a final value fee they they will be billed based on a percentage of their sale. Every month I would like to charge their credit card stored on auth...

How to update payment profile w/ PHP Locked

In PHP i would like to retrieve and then update a payment profile. $response = $request->getCustomerPaymentProfile($customerProfileId); But the function doesn't return the AuthorizeNetPaymentProfile object needed for the updateCustomerPaymentProfile ...

SiM - Error 99 Locked

Hey everyone, I am having a small issue. I am using a SiM account and I downloaded the test code from authorize.net's site. It works just fine if I enter in a static $ amount for x_amount. However, when I try to pass a vaule via the web to it, it giv...

How to use authorize.net to pay a credit card Locked

Hi, I making online payment service. I allow users to pay me (merchant) using their credit card. I successfully integrated and tested this feature with the AIM method. Now, I want to be able to pay users (send money to their credit card) using my ban...

PINPad and Swiper Use over Windows RDP Locked

We were directed to this forum by Authorize.net's support as a way to get a more definitive answer to this question, if I have posted it in the wrong area, Mods please move it to the correct place. We have a client that is moving to a local Terminal ...

apasalic
Contributor

test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll instead mysite.com/thankyou.php Locked

I think I'm doing someting wrong but can't figure out what. In Account > Settings > Receipt Page > Receipt Method > Default Receipt Link URLI entered http://mysite.com/sim.php (sample code).Receipt Metod is POST.In Account > Settings > Relay Response...

WIS

Couldn't Authorize.net send expiration warning emails for CIM Locked

I have seen blogs & forum threads about the sending of warning emails that the customers account was about to expire. Kind of old, so making a thread. First, a couple of observations:CIM contains everything needed to decide to send & compose warning ...

lobos

ARB Not Charging CC Locked

Hello there, For some reason recuring payments are not being charged even though they show an active status in the recurring billing console at auth.net - it really looks like the ARB has been set up properly... yet it is not charging - is there mayb...