Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

The transaction is currently under review. Locked

Hello everyone, I have been working to integrate our site with Authorize.net using the AIM method, and had a question about a particular response type. In the documentation, there are four possible response types: 1 - The transaction has been approve...

Line Item integration in PHP Locked

I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure out why this does not work! I have tried everything. I found a few posts that were helpful and got me somewhere, but it is STILL not working! I am not getting any error messages, it is just simply not ...

burzum
Contributor

Re-billing after a card expired? Locked

I have the following scenario: A user signs up to the site and wants to subscribe to pay yearly and provides a credit card that will expire within this year, how can I automatically re-bill that customer after a year? I also need to make sure the ini...

Error when processing payments. Locked

Hello, We're receiving this when trying to process payment via authorize.net: It was not possible to connect to the revocation server or a definitive response could not be obtained. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

SDK CreditRequest Error Locked

hey when i try to use the CreditRequest from the SDK i get an error. BankAccountType = Function evaluation was aborted. I am trying to do a simple credit based on the transaction id, the amount, and the last four of the credit card. here is my code v...

Cardswipes without AIM? Locked

With the changes in the PCI requirements, we need to discontinue AIM. The SIM interface works for the desktop app. I can send sales information with a POST and it becomes part of the transaction. Unfortunately, the old fashioned card swipes can no lo...

ARB Subscription Error Locked

I am trying to code one of our coldfusion websites to create an ARB subscription. When I post the request I get the following error message. Can you give me some direction on what I'm missing? I'd be glad to include my code if it will help. Thanks, P...

AVS check doesn't work in test Solved Locked

I am having trouble getting back a valid response for an AVS check against the test server Here is what I am sendinghttps://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll?x_login=MYLOGINHERE&x_tran_key=MYTRANKEYHERE&x_version=3.1&x_method=AUTH_ONLY&x_delim_...

ARB Recurring : payment failed Locked

Hello, I want to implement SIM and ARB on our futur eccomerce website.We will do only recurring payment but the first amount is 120$ and then 60$ every month but starting 2 month later.Since the first payment is 120$ so 2 month i will launch the subs...

SIM Itemized Orders for PHP Locked

hello To Everyone Reading This: I have gone over the SIM Developer Guide and found the information regarding Itemized Orders. However, can anyone tell me if I am wasting my time trying to make this work for ordering food online? I am setting up a men...

leiron

Credit Card Information Problem

Hi, We are using the gravity form plugin and gravity form authorize.net addons plugin We cannot pass through the registration process because the credit card information always sending this error : There was an error processing your credit card. Plea...

Erorr 14 in sandbox Locked

HI, I'm using the sandbox to test SIM transactions. I have no problem when I'm using the actual server, but when I'm testing from home, I get Error 14 - urls don't match. I wondering if the system is comparing the HTTP_REFERER with the response url. ...

ARB and Silent Posts Issue Locked

Hello All! I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have silent posting set up and am receiving posts ok, the problem is that I am receiving several ARB silent posts at the same time and am missing some as a result due to the 2 second time limit we have...

Card Present Transaction on iOS SDK (AIM) Not working Locked

I'm trying to create a Card Present transaction using the iOS SDK and it isn't working properly. The SDK sample code shows how to do a Card Not Present transaction using the following PaymentType setup: CreditCardType *creditCardType = [CreditCardTyp...

DPM Integration in TEST mode Locked

Hello Gurus,I am new here and trying to use DPM with my .NET application. After doing the Submit transaction with the dummy credit card information I am getting the below error message. An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the...

C# SDK Issue - How to use ARB UpdateSubscription method? Locked

Hello,I am having problems using the ARB (automated recurring billing) UpdateSubscription function in the C# SDK. It seems I am being forced to use one of the create methods such as CreateMonthly to create a SubscriptionRequest to pass to the UpdateS...

Sample or test forms Locked

Greetings all I'm trying to get my website connected to the Authorize gateway and apparently at some point I'm going to need an HTML form. Does Authorize have any pre made ones. I can make a good one but a pre made one would probably have a better lo...

CIM hosted option and masked expiration dates Solved Locked

web provider wants to use hosted CIM option and we won't have the card expiration date. Will this cause any problems with credits later when the card may be expired ? we have a hassle-free return policy for returns and are a mail-order business.

SIM relay response receipt Locked

I am new to authorize.net and I am using SIM. I am wanting to go thru the ordering and when I enter the CC info on authorize page and hit submit it goes to a receipt page still on authorize side and then I have to click a link to get it to return the...

Multiple vendor with one specific shopping cart Locked

Hi, What I would like to know is does Authorize.net have a solution for multiple vendor. To elaborate, I am building a website to host various restaurants. When a consumer purchases entrees from one restaurant, is it possible to set it up so that the...

Escape POST fields Locked

All, I am using SIM to process credit card payments by posting the required form fields to Authorize.net. I am doing a POST so there's no need to url encode the data before submitting the form. Users with last names such as "o'reilly" encounter probl...

jenM

x_background_url not showing image Locked

I have put the following two lines in my aspx page to show a background image and logo. When I run the payment form, the logo shows up fine but the background does not show at all. I have verified that the link is correct, the image is there. Anyon...

CIM integration error Locked

I'm working on integrating the CIM and everything works great on locally. However on the staging server, it throws an error below. Can anyone please give me any solution how to fix it? Thank you in advance The remote certificate is invalid according ...

Refund problem in American Express Locked

Hello Friends, When i try to refund with American Express it gives me below error.54, The referenced transaction does not meet the criteria for issuing a credit. This order is already settled because order was placed on 30th Oct 2010. Same program co...

HOW TO STOP ARB Locked

Hi please help me : Question 1.I have created the ARB and completed the programming for the Cancel .I have a question how to stop a recurring payment insted of cancel. So user can turnoff and Turnon the recurring payemnt.