Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

ARB and Itemized Order Information Locked

We've been using AIM with Itemized Order Information to help reduce chargebacks for our subscriptions. I'd like to transition to ARB for subscriptions, but I don't see fields for itemizing subscriptions. Is this possible? Is there a way to add a recu...

HDLLC

Authorize.net DPM blank screen on post Solved Locked

Is there anything I can do to eliminate a blank screen when I post the order to: https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll ??? It goes from my site, to blank white screen at that address, then back to my result page. Problem occurs when conne...

CIM XML API updateCustomerProfileRequest FAILED Locked

I'm using the CIM XML interface. I called createCustomerProfileRequest with the following and it worked fine. 6aPcZWV8486h8Dfx82zJ6R48SN 12345 Bill Wood bob@pinnaclep.com 5443426150046283 2013-09 testMode BUT, when I called updateCustomerProfileRe...

Difficulty arranging payment gateway $ input - Help appreciated :) Solved Locked

Hi folks, A little background: I am helping friends develop a website for a customer of theirs. They are using wordpress 3.3, and have implemented a plugin that allows for a payment gateway. The URL to the gateway is here: Payment Gateway We received...

jman

Possible Response Codes for PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE Locked

Howdy, Am trying to determine possible responses to a PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE. Codes in the AIM guide only seem to regard the initial transaction; same goes with the Response Reason Code Tool at developer.authorize.net Am curious if there's a listing some...

AIM x-<name> codes Locked

I am integrating AIM in C# looking at your sample code Where may I find a list for the field names x-In particularWhat value does x-method take if it is a bank account?What are the x- values when it is a bank account?What is the x- for the credit car...

SFink
Contributor

Missing Directive Solved Locked

I am new to Authorize.NET and am attempting DPM, ASP.NET MVC3, C#. When compiling my solution, I get two errors that underscore AuthorizeNET in two places in HomeController.cs, and is telling me that I am missing a directive or refererence for the na...

switch from simple check out to SIM Locked

I am a newbie and started out with simple checkout. I realized that SIM may be a better option for me because I want to add customized text fields. How do I switch to SIM from simple checkout.

SFink
Contributor

403 Forbidden Error Solved Locked

I am new to Authorize.NET. I am an average ASP.NET developer, and am completely new to MVC, this is the first MVC site I have set up.I am trying to create a DPM with C#. I was able to use the quick start guide for DPM and completed Step #5 with my so...

glerler
Contributor

CIM or Gateway charge Locked

What is the best way to handle this. We charge membership for a site and we keep the info in CIM. Should I charge via the gateway and then create the CIM profile, or create the CIM and do transaction via the CIM? Both have ways have issues. I would l...

Wstar
Contributor

AIM - PHP - Description Solved Locked

I'm having diffuculkties trying to display the description for an AIM transaction. I have read the AIM Guild and was getting confused. Is the "Description" tag used by itself, like "amount"? Here is my code for the transaction. I've tried moving the ...

Integration Issues with Live Auth.Net Environment Locked

All, After several successful charge batteries moving through the AIM test transaction environment and both of our staging envirionments, we cannot push these same transactions through the live environment. We continue to process "new sign-ups" that ...

Update ARB Subscription via Java SDK Locked

Is it possible to update an ARB subscription amount via the Java SDK? I see that I can set a subscription ID and then pass that to a new transaction... does this update a subscription?I need to bill customer's on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis ...

sucre
Contributor

CIM transaction synchronous or asynchronous. Solved Locked

Dears, I am not sure about the CIM transactions' synchronous or asynchronous, the following ones are my understanding. synchronous means If I send a request to authorize.net, it will be done imediately. asynchronous means if I send a request to autho...

Silent Post with ARB and Asp.Net Locked

Was reading other forum posts about ARB silent post processing with Asp.Net... On page 22 and 23 of the ARB XML guide, it talks about Silent Post URL in your 'Live' Account. Question:Does the Silent Post URL feature work in 'sandbox.authorize.net'?Or...

CIM Order Description Solved Locked

My client's CIM gateway configuration raises an error (code: E00027 text: Description is required). if I don't supply an "order_description". The invoice number is easy to come up with but description is a challenge because an order can contain multi...

How to solve ... This eCheck.Net type is not allowed Locked

Hi , I am using developer account and testing ECHECK payment method. I am receiving message This eCheck.Net type is not allowed, and submitting my request to URL https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll in TestMode. Can someone helps me to sol...

Hosted Payment Form Relay Locked

Hello! From the hosted payment form, we are attempting to relay the response to a URL. Everything is working perfectly for our live card not present account in test mode; however, our developer card present account in test mode is not relaying. There...

SIM relay response error Locked

I am using SIM method in asp.net for payment, after user submits information to "https://test.authorize.net/" ,instead of redirecting to my local site using response relay, I am getting this error "An error occurred while trying to report this transa...

Dance

ARB within merchant interface from SIM transaction in test mode Locked

Hello experts, Is it possible to create an ARB from within the merchant interface from a transaction that was created with the SIM API?I've created a transaction using SIM and created one through the virtual terminal. Only the virtual terminal transa...

ARB usage questions and security Locked

Folks, I've been handed the task of updating a site that uses some authorize.php code It's about 5 years old so i'm just re-writing it. What i have here is an annual subscription based service where the customer has the option to just subscribe or ju...

glerler
Contributor

CIM return complete response Locked

I am trying to return a complete response from a method and am having issues doing so.For example I would like to call a method that gets the Customer Profile and returns the whole"getCustomerProfileResponse". I get part of it but i cant get the mask...

Yet another dreaded Error Code 13 for DPM in Perl Solved Locked

I'm trying to implement DPM in Perl. I've cobbled a skeletal test bed just to make sure I have the basic functionality before I wire it into the real app. Unfortunately, I can't get past error 13. Here is the generated HTML:

Confirm amount

Confirm p

rdp510

Vary subscription amount per month for ARB Locked

It seems to me that ARB can only work for subscription amounts that are fixed. How do I integrate ARB for subscription amounts that vary month to month?

martin1b
Contributor

Test card numbers in production Locked

I'd like to test a successful transaction for echeck and credit card in a production evnironment. Is this possible? I've seen posts about test credit cards but they appear not to work in the prodution environment. When i put production in 'Test mode'...

rjbs

customer profiles without payment profiles Locked

CIM looks excellent for handling our customers' regularly-scheduled but not fixed-value payments. It will store their payment profiles and let us issue the correct charges as needed, and I don't have to ever see their darn credit card numbers. Great!...

Integration to commercial program. Locked

I am developing a program for commercial use. I have successfully used the test account and integrated Authorize.net, but when I go live, is there any sort of certification that needs to be done or am I good to go live? Also, do I need to tell custom...