Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

x_line_item values Locked

I am submitting itemized order details to make use of the QuickBooks download feature. QB already knows all the details of my products so, I'm only submitting item number and quantity - no name, description or price.If I submit this:x_line_item=A1<|>...

Suggestions for "up-charging" customers? Locked

My company currently uses the AIM API for eCommerce transactions. While it is clear we could further integrate the Credit and Refund APIs (via a customer service portal), the approach for "up-charges" is not so clear. After the initial ecommerce tran...

IOS Integration error ! Locked

Hi ! I downloaded newest IOS SDK and followed readme file to Interation.But when i run function [self loginToGateway]. I received output: 2012-01-12 12:17:21.074 Reachability Flag Status: -R -----l- networkStatusForFlagsnamespace warning : xmlns: URI...

Help me understand the connection between CIM - AIM - ARB Locked

A quick brief on what I'm attempting to do and possibly you can correct my logic. I'm attempting to create a membership element for my website. By what I've already read I would want to initially process a paymnent through AIM which gets accepted or ...

SFink
Contributor

CheckOutFormBuilders.cs and the AuthorizeNet.Helpers.dll Locked

At one point in my solution I was able to edit the CheckOutFormBuilders.cs page, and that would allow me to format my Index.aspx page to arrange form text fields etc. I would edit the HTML included in the .cs page, rebuild/recompile the AuthorizeNet....

declan

Dumb Question Solved Locked

Where can I find a guide explaining how to implement Simple Checkout. Where is the HTML I need to copy?

jdeno

Speed of Several getTransactionDetails Calls Locked

Hi All, Hopefully I'm asking this in the correct place. I'm using the Authorize Transaction Details API (with PHP) and I'm running into a bit of an issue with my integration. The site that I'm working on is basically a portal that allows administrato...

customer Profile ID length Locked

Does anyone know if the customer profile ID always has the length? So far all of mine in test have 7 characters and I couldn't find anything in the documentation that mentions it's size

Customize billing information in hosted CIM option

I am using hosted CIM option for adding a new payment method. Can I send my default billing information while opening the form so that billing information is filled with default values when form get opened. Thanks in advance !!

error loop - response 102 then response 103 Locked

I am stuck in a loop trying to perform credit card refunds using AIM and Classic ASP. When I try a refund including the tran-key, I get error 102 (warning to not use the tran key) When I pull tran-key out, I get response code 103 (warning that I need...

Identifying Prepaid Cards before capture Locked

I have searched the board, but have only seen limited discussion of singling-out prepaid cards before capture (which basically say you can't). In AIM, if x_allow_partial_auth=TRUE then I can get these fields in the output:x_prepaid_balance_on_cardx_p...

ZeroGravPro
Contributor

How to call GetHostedProfilePage from .NET CIM Locked

The authnet .net SDK does not include any examples of how to call CIM's GetHostedProfilePage. Does anyone have a working code sample of how to call this? I would even take a PHP or Java sample if that's all you have. I have been emailing developer@au...

Authorization Process Locked

Greetings! Anyone here could point me to detailed resource (infographic/flowchart would be very nice) on how authorization and validation is processed behind Authorize.Net? For example, I have a basic credit card validation process on my web site tha...

Authenticating Credit card And Prepaid card Locked

Hello , Sorry I dont know where to post the Queries , so I am Asking to you. Is there Different Authorize.net APi,s for Authenticating Credit card And Prepaid card?. Backround is: I have Application which allowes User to enter credit card and Prepaid...

bprado

informacion of the clients in test mode Locked

in a mistake on a single page checkout the $testMode was On ($testMode = "TRUE";) there is something that i can do to recover the information of the clients that use that single page checkout with the testmode on?

Custom Receipt Page Locked

Hello all, I setup the Direct Post Method on a site with the following the instructions in the manual:. How do I create a custom receipt page including the customer's name? Currently, the "receipt" contains "Thank you for your purchase! Transaction i...

Round Down of Amount $630.025 - $630.02 Locked

ISSUE: When a transaction of $630.025 was submitted to authorize.net through AIM, it round down to $630.02. Is there any way to set the rounding of the $ amount to up in AIM? Please provide answer asap. Thanks.

Using API to figure out recurring

Hey folks, Heres the situation: We have a recurring subscription service, it bills people a set amount every 3 months.I'd like to know if we can use the API to download the data, and sort out exactly what clients are recurring, and what clients are n...

.NET version for SDK Locked

Hi, I'm trying to implement the DPM in C#. I'm using an older version of .NET (2.0.50727) and am recieving an error generating the fingerprint hash (string vFingerprintHash = AuthorizeNet.Crypto.GenerateFingerprint(vTransactionKey, vAPILoginID, vAmou...

Re-occurring donation Locked

How do you create a re-occurring monthly donation transaction for a button leading into Auth.net See http://livingwatersintl.org/donation-page.html Under the second section: Re-occurring Donations ~ Choose Preference: and for the button under Specifi...

SFink
Contributor

Break apart <%=Html.CheckoutFormInputsWithAddress(true) %> Form Fields Solved Locked

I am using DPM, MVC, C#, VS 2010. I am now succesfully creating test transcations with my solution and all is well there. Now I am formatting and customizing the page branding. Here is a link to my very basic form just beginning to take shape: http:/...

CIM hosted iframe popup - "The page has timed out." Locked

Ok I'm currently in the process of integrating the API for CIM with our web application. I've followed the sample code and read the documentation, but I'm still having issues. Currently, I have one button that manages both shipping and billing inform...

spenceka
Contributor

CIM Delete Payment Profile Question

If one deletes a payment profile I assume that charges made through this profile will be kept but can't be viewed by way of profile history. If one needs to, can the payment be credited or worked with in any way since the profile has been deleted? I ...

Auth Only not working Locked

Hi All, I am new to Authorize.net, I am using AuthorizeNetSIM for my integration. I have used x_type as AUTH_ONLY for my transaction, but in my account that transaction type shows this text "Authorization w/ Auto capture". Does the transaction type i...

No receiving answer on the Silent Post URL Locked

Hello, Sometimes, I did not receive any answser from the authorize.net server on my Silent Post URL. Is there any way to ask to the server to send it again ? Thanks for your help.