Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Can Classic ASP used for integration using DPM? Locked

Hi all, I would like to know if I can use Classic ASP for integrating using DPM. I did not see any classic ASP sample codes so I have been curious as to if the integration with Classic ASP is possible for DPM ? Thank you

Round Down of Amount $630.025 - $630.02 Locked

ISSUE: When a transaction of $630.025 was submitted to authorize.net through AIM, it round down to $630.02. Is there any way to set the rounding of the $ amount to up in AIM? Please provide answer asap. Thanks.

saravananzs
Contributor

Secret Answer in invallid Locked

Merchant Interface I am giving secret question to corresponding some answerI am entering first Time to the merchant interfaceIt is always saying Secret Answer in invallid

saravananzs
Contributor

Getting Transaction Details Locked

I am using AIM Method there is any api for getting transaction details using TransactionId if it is there then how to pass loginId,key,TransactionId,API URL Thanks,S.Saravanan.

Initial payment with Monthly ARB Locked

Hi.. I would like to create a profile with a single subscription request . I want to make the user to pay an initial amount and start to pay monthly amount after one month from the date of subscription creation. I set "trialOccurrences" to one and "t...

Trouble with AIM in Live Mode Locked

I am using AIM, and it was working fine in test mode. When I changed to my live API ID and Password I started getting an error message. Here is the error message I am getting: AuthorizeNet Error: Response Code: 3 Response Subcode: 2 Response Reason C...

ARB Setup Returns False for Recurring Transaction Locked

I'm using ARB to set up recurring transactions. The setup goes through with a success code and I get a subscription id back. Transaction #1 occurs, but when I query the Transaction using the SDK it says that recurring billing is false. Looking at the...

saravananzs
Contributor

Exact Error Code for 30 days Expiring Authorization Locked

Suppose I authorized 100$ 30 days beforenow it is expired I need to know what is the error code for expired Authorizationbecause i am in test mode i dont know how to reauthorize the Expired Transaction Please reply as soon as possible Thanks in Advan...

tkstom

Pause and Resume an ARB Subscription Solved Locked

Is it possible to pause and resume an ARB subscription through the API? In other words skip a payment, then pick up with a payment later on. I am using C#.

Difference in Response Code and Transaction Status Locked

Hello, We run a batch of CIM's every morning and recently we have started seeing discrepencies in our responses from a.net and what is showing in the merchant.a.net CIM portal. Specifically, we are getting the Duplication Transaction error (which is ...

ARB and Phone Number Locked

I am using the SDK .NET Authorize.net helper dll and trying to add a subscription. All fields get added properly but the fax and phone number will not add. Is there a problem with the code or the developer. HELP Please.....

Variation on the SIM flow or DPM without https Solved Locked

Hello everybody,I need to integrate the Authorize payment gateway on an existing shop. That shop doesn't use https so I thought that SIM would be the only option (exception made for the simple checkout buttons). This is the flow of our shop, right no...

fdelis22
Contributor

echeck Integration with DPM - possible? how? Locked

We have a Java implementation of Credit Card using DPM. However, now we'd like to enable 'eCheck' as a form of payment... I notice on this guide:http://www.authorize.net/support/eCheck.pdf... that it is using AIM... and even after browsing the posts ...

Auto-show credit card type in hosted CIM? Solved Locked

it would be great, if like paypal, the hosted CIM would automatically verify if the card is valid and turn red/green (just based on the algorithm, not AVS) and even better, to highlight the card type. Here's some JS for client-side just to see what t...

csi

ARB PHP SDK Code submitting transactions twice? Solved Locked

I'm using the ARB SDK to test the subscription cancel function. (I verified the subscription number is active using the Recurring Billing web interface in my test account prior to running the script.) This coderequire_once('AuthorizeNet.php'); define...

mathceleb1
Contributor

Recurring Billing for Dynamic Number of Months Solved Locked

I was reading through the developer manual, but I'm wondering if it is possible to recur bill based on a dynamic month amount. A customer signs up for 10 months at 15 dollars = $150.00, does the API allow for a recur bill at $15.00 per month for 10 m...

PHP integration LAMP Locked

To technical support,We are trying to integrate our e-commerce platform with your gateway since last week. We have tried all of the given examples with no success. The application is based on PHP/MySQL/Apache/LINUX and need to use a simple checkout f...

jay3dec
Contributor

from where to read the 97 error reason code?? Locked

When i run my code i get an error like "(99) This transaction cannot be accepted" which is since transaction id is invalid. But i cannot read this anywhere in my application in order to customize my error message to state the exact reason that is the...

ARB & AIM Integration in asp.net website Solved Locked

Hi, We are using authorize.net AIM method in one of our client website for payment transaction. We have a new requirement that both ARB and AIM required in the same aplication. AIM uses for normal payment process and ARB method for automatic billing....

Magento eCheck? Locked

I can't get this eCheck to work at all in Magento, the only extension I can find is http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/Verych/extension/1606/echeck-payment-method-authorize.net- I added this exntension and it didn't even display off the b...

csi

Problems parsing xml nodes in ARB response Solved Locked

I'm new to working with XML, and I'm using the SDK to check the status of an ARB subscription, using the following code: (I am using my test account credentials in the right places below)require_once('AuthorizeNet.php');define("AUTHORIZENET_API_LOGIN...

Hosted CIM - International billing addresses Locked

Hi,In the hosted CIM, it's my understanding that the billing address popups are developed and controlled by authorize.net. Does authorize.net offer a version of the billing address popup for international addresses? Thanks

Daily transaction summaries /w customer id (CIM) Solved Locked

I've been digging through the transaction summary API, and I can't find anywhere that links a particular transaction to a customer. Am I missing something? We use CIM for repeat customers, and maintain a local database as well. We would like to keep ...

PHP Authorize.net SIM Integration Help? Locked

I need some help to understand how can I track the data to insert into the db after the payment has been processed on authorize.net using SIM method. I'm storing all data in to session array and after hitting "Confirm and pay now Button" it goes to a...

Transaction ID in testing mode? Locked

So... in live mode $response_array[6] (the array of values kicked back from authorize.net) will give me the transaction ID. Does this not work in test mode? I am just getting 0 for all transaction ID's but the other array values are valid.