Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

iPhone SDK Locked

Hi, I am trying to integrate iPhone SDK into my project. (AIM)I have some dificulties and I can't make it work. I have followed the guide https://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/ios AuthNet *an = [AuthNet getInstance]; [an setDeleg...

i need help Locked

how can i get my MD5 Hash number please help i am new here . i also want to know if i can have both aim and sim together ??? if i just use simple check out do i need to use md5 hash number and my api login and my transaction keys?

AIM Integration java client NumberFormatException Solved Locked

Hello, I've been developing a system that uses the Authorize.NET Java client. Everything works superbly when using the Sandbox mode; however, when I switch to Production mode a transaction is first processed by Authorize.NET, the card charged, and th...

Slappi

Is there a cost to integrate with payment gateway? Locked

I'm just trying to find out if there is a cost for integrating a software application with your payment gateway? Or, does this cost go directly to the merchant? Any help would be great.

Change text in email receipt using SIM? Locked

Using SIM, is there any way to change the "Thank you for your order!" text in the email receipt? I tried setting x_header_email_receipt, but that just adds a message above this text. The payment is for a donation, so it would be nice to change the me...

understanding database schema Solved Locked

I have an existing customer database in MySQL. Would like to migrate this data to CIM and manage it there. Downloaded and read the Developer Guide (XML), tried to find database schema or at least a list of all the values that can be stored or associa...

amelie

Custom Receipt Page Locked

Hello all, I setup the Direct Post Method on a site with the following the instructions in the manual:. How do I create a custom receipt page including the customer's name? Currently, the "receipt" contains "Thank you for your purchase! Transaction i...

ARB startDate and UTC timezone producing error Locked

When I create an ARB subscription, it seems in the mornings we get a "Start Date must not occur before the submission date." error. Which makes absolutely no sense! We use UTC for the startDate value and support has told me their servers are on MST -...

Questions regarding transactions Locked

Hello. I am writing a system for my company and I am needing to know the following. 1. Does unsettled means that the credit card is valid, but won't be charged until the end of the day? Or does it means that the card may or may not be valid and it wi...

ARB with CIM Locked

Please guide. I read this on web "Unfortunately ARB and CIM do not work together as you cannot retrieve ARB information with it" Can you tell me how true is this? I followed this process in my CIM Transaction I have setup $cim->setParameter('recurrin...

Wstar
Contributor

Testing ARB and AIM Locked

I'm currently trying to setup ARB and AIM methods to replace my PayPal ran site. The site has a membership (or subscriptions) and a store. I would assume the ARB and AIM combo is best for me. If not, please let me know. I'm already setting up the SSL...

three3
Contributor

How to determine invalid credit card number Locked

I am needing help with a credit card validation script. I have figured out how to determine if a credit card is valid/invalid but what I am needing is this:If someone enters an invalid credit card number, is there a way to determine which number is i...

Missing or invalid token Solved Locked

I am evaluating Authorize.Net as a likely solution for initial and re-curing billing for my Saas application. I have been putting together a proof of concept for my manager. It is an ASP.Net WinForms app. I have been following the examples from the c...

A valid amount is required Locked

Currently, when purchase on my site, i met this message "A valid amount is required".I editedx_amount = 1 -> OKx_amount = 0.1 -> OKx_amount = 0.09 -> show error So, i want to know what's range(minimum and maximum) of x_amount. I spent 2 hours to sear...

saravananzs
Contributor

CARDPRESENT TEST MODE prior auth capture Error Locked

I am using card present TEST MODE transaction First i authorized only(auth_only) 100$ using track1 then the transaction id is 23456789 has come again i am using the same transaction id(23456789 ) and transaction detail i am capturing the amount using...

relayresponse.asp Solved Locked

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, I did do a search. I am very new to asp and have been trying to set up just a very basic relay response. I tried using the relayresponse.asp sample that authorize.net supplies to no avail. I am pretty sur...

Problem with CIM and Drupal Solved Locked

So I'm putting in some CIM functionality in a Drupal 7 site I'm building. I put the relevant parts of the sample scripts in a particular rule and then activated it, but I keep getting an error like this: Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl...

magalh

ARB? Can it automatically generate incremental invoices? Locked

Hi friends,i'm building an application that would process recurring bills and i already setup the ARB system successflully. All works perfectly beside the fact that i wouldn't know how to add extra input like incremental invoice numbers. I'm not sure...

jeffg

Marking a CIM transaction as recurring from an external recurring system Locked

I am using CIM and have my own recurring billing system. In addition to the recurring payments, I accept one-time transactions which also creates profile/payment profile in CIM. I am looking for a way to distinguish between the two types of payments,...

amol

Authenticating Credit card And Prepaid card Locked

Hello , Sorry I dont know where to post the Queries , so I am Asking to you. Is there Different Authorize.net APi,s for Authenticating Credit card And Prepaid card?. Backround is: I have Application which allowes User to enter credit card and Prepaid...

Creating a new CIM customer over SIM Locked

I am transitioning a customer from Simple Checkout to SIM, and have learned that they use customers inside the customer information manager to manage repeated payments. Am I able to register them as a customer when submitting a SIM transaction? I hav...

API login and password key not working! Locked

Like said above. I even renewed for a new key and edited it within my SQL database however. When people proceed to checkout I get an error message 13. It was working before, I used a chopped up store code in the beginning then switched it over to cub...

Urgent Trasaction declined but amount get reduced from account Locked

Hello Team, I am new for authorise.net payment. i implement one api with my codeigniter(php) project.When i proceed with that .it gives me some transaction declined error.however amount get reduced from my account and it show in authorise.net account...