Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

paries

custom fields not showing up in customers email receipt Locked

Randy PariesI am developing a new feature with our current system, that is going to start using the AIM API.I am developing and testing in the developer section currently.the problem is that the customfields are not showing up in the customers email ...

dadamssg
Contributor

split tend/partial authorization transactions Locked

If i'm selling a product that requires a deposit, of say 20% of the total, i should be utilizing the split tend/partial authorization transaction, correct? If this is the case, does the cardholder data need to be submitted again to collect the remain...

Expecting, but not receiving Duplicate Transaction Error using AIM Solved Locked

I see other posts on this message board asking why they are receiving duplicate transaction error messages. I have the opposite problem. I don't get the message when I expect to. I use AIM, and every now and then, I post a transaction request, but do...

eran
Contributor

Update Billing Address using CIM Java SDK Locked

I have a business requirement to allow users to update their billing address only, not having to reenter the credit card details. I have similar functionality that updates the credit card only, leaving the old billing address, and it works. When I ex...

IIF file downlaod Locked

I'm passing Itemized Order Information successfully, (I can see all the correct info in the merch interface) but Item ID is not in the IIF file. INVITEM is empty. I see all the other info except Item ID. This causes Quickbooks to reject the IIF file ...

Question about payments and transferring funds via api Locked

i'm in the process of building an application and haven't worked with a payment gateway before. below is the process i would like to put in place but would like to understand what exactly is needed technically so i can write the process specs and han...

x_line_item values Locked

I am submitting itemized order details to make use of the QuickBooks download feature. QB already knows all the details of my products so, I'm only submitting item number and quantity - no name, description or price.If I submit this:x_line_item=A1<|>...

Wstar
Contributor

Which is the Best for me? Locked

I'm looking at converting our PayPal ran site to Authorize.net. We have a shopping cart and we have member subscriptions. So far, I'm thinking CIM and ARB. Does this sound right? Any suggestions would be very helping. I'm in the process of reading al...

Refund using AIM - Error Locked

Hi Support, We had already implemented the Authorize.NET payment gateway in our site using AIM. Now I am trying to get implementing the Order Refund using the “CREDIT”. Please look into the below code snippet.But I am getting the below error message....

Can we change ARB Subscription Amount

Hi All, Is it possible to change the subscription amount when the account is running, if we have credit card information? My scenario is based on the customer purchases in the current month, I need to decrease the subscription amount in the next mont...

flh1

Which method should I use? Locked

This may be the wrong place to post this but you seem to be extremely knowledgable. I designed a small wordpress site for a client and they want to put a payment processing page on the site. Nothing fancy, but just a small page where the customer can...

Problem when processing credit card payment on test gateway. Locked

I have implemented the AIM using VB.net. I am testing on local host (x_test_request = false and URL = https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll) opening the page with HTTP and everything works well when I process a credit card payment (using Ne...

Terse transaction status messages Locked

When we initiate a transaction to az.net and it is declined, the message returned is Transaction Declined. If we look at our interface on the az.net site it gives more detail such as "Card declined by issuer". Is there any way to get this more descri...

dadamssg
Contributor

AIM submitting itemized order information Locked

I can't figure out how to submit itemized information. The documentation says authnet handles delimited information with the delimter as "<|>". i'm using a modified version of john conde's php authorize.net class. So my script that sets up the transa...

Update ARB Subscription Status? Locked

In the ARBUpdateSubscription function I don't see any referrence to being able to update status (eg "active" , "suspended"). Is that not possible?

Split exp date, and join them Solved Locked

The form I've developed asks for an expiration date MONTH and YEAR as separate input values, since people can have trouble entering the format expected by Authorize.net. I'm coding in PHP and using the suggested three files used in the DPM developer'...

jdallen88
Contributor

ARB - Start trial without credit card info Solved Locked

We are offering a service that will be charged on a yearly basis but we will offer a 15 - 30 day trial period. However, for a faster and more convienent sign up process we only want to collect their email and password to start the service. Before the...

SIM trouble error 13 Locked

I have been trying to intergrate the checkout on my site and i got the buttons on my site just fine, the problem is when i click on them it takes me to a white page that reads - The following errors have occurred.(13) The merchant login ID or passwor...

CIM - Retrieval of actual credit card number Locked

I have a subscription based system and I am considering using CIM for a new billing system. Subscriptions can last for many years. My concern is that if I use CIM for months and at some point want to use a company other than Authorize.net I need to b...

Develop with vb.net Locked

All, I'm new to using Authorize.net APIs. My question is related to what programming language can I use with the "Transaction Details API": can I use vb.net to develop my application or do I need to use C#? Thank you,Tom

ps

How to use AUTH_ONLY with CC method Locked

Hello, Is it necessarly that if x_type is "AUTH_ONLY" then x_method must be "ECHECK", if yes then how to implement AUTH_ONLY (x_type) with CC (x_method)

nihirporecha
Contributor

How to get net credited amount Solved

Hi all,I am having a requirement to get the net credited amount for a transaction. i.e. Transaction Amount - authorize .net charges.Is there any way I can get this information? Thanks in advance

djw86

Saying Donation versus Order on the Payments page Locked

Our business is to help non-profit organizations raise money. All the transactions that occur on our site are donations. We use the Server Integration Method (SIM) api to submit transactions to the Authorize.net payments page. When the user sees that...

Please help . cannot connect to transaction api Locked

Hi, authorize develop team I need some help herefunction had been enable in the back end.I download anet_php_sdk for php langauge. I setup api login id and transaction key to generate transaction file but it seems not working. Please help. getSettled...

ekkis
Contributor

Unable to change password Solved Locked

I'm currently logged into my account but I can't remember what the password I used was. My browser remembers it but I can't log into the account from other places. if I click on the Change Password button (whilst logged in) it requires me to enter th...

mathceleb1
Contributor

AIM API method returning errors with no codes Locked

I'm working on the AIM API method. It makes it to the process_sale page, but returns errors with no codes. Any idea where I went wrong? www.mathcelebrity.com/checkout_form.php response code response reason code response reason text

CIM error: Root element is missing Locked

Hi, We are trying to integrate via Customer Information Manager (CIM). We have a code written in transact SQL (MS SQL Server 2000) using .NET objects, which sends the XML but we are receiving the same error all the time (Root element is missing.) We ...

ekkis
Contributor

Bank account to use in testing? Locked

I apologise if this question has been answered somewhere; I haven't found the answer. I need an RTN (routing number) and bank account number that I can use for testing. I've tried entering just any number but the charges get declined. I was sent an e...

golevel
Contributor

What's the simplest CIM form possible/recommended? Locked

We're making an app that will be using the CIM method for billing our clients monthly. In our billing area where the user must fill out the form for their credit card information, we'd like to make it as simple as possible. There are a LOT of fields ...