Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Submit transaction using XML Locked

I just implemented the ARB XML/PHP sample code and it works great. I now just need a script that wil post a one-time transaction. I would like to use the XML/PHP code since I've already learned it and have most everything setup. I've searched all ove...

wtc828

Hosted CIM and Customer Name & Address info Solved

We are starting to convert an existing CIM installation over to the Hosted CIM to help simplify the PCI certification process. The customer name and address information is already in the database. We're trying to avoid requiring the user to type the ...

Multi-Year Subscriptions Solved Locked

What is the best way to handle multiple-year subscriptions? We have different subscription levels that are discounted for longer terms. For a two-year renewing subscription, the customer's card is charged initially, then again on the two-year renewal...

mylok

newbie need help: asp.net c# Locked

I have an account, I logged in and requested an API Login ID and Key.Previously I had been using the standard development testing pair, and things worked fine.But now, my code returns: "The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is i...

java warning/error Locked

Not sure if this is the correct forum to be posting this?? In reference to the following code: Result result = (Result)merchant.postTransaction(authCaptureTransaction); I'm getting this warning in my rational ide: Type safety: The cast from Result to...

siggimoo
Contributor

Direct Post Method for CIM?? Locked

Is there a reason why no direct-post method exists for the CIM service? I'd prefer not to use an Authorize.net hosted form.

authorize-net gem Locked

why is this not on github? I have a few patches to submit but don't know where to submit them to.

valid test checks for echeck.net integration Locked

I've done quite a bit of search and haven't found much. I found a list of bank routing numbers here http://www.fedwiredirectory.frb.org/reserve.cfm, but other than that not much. I can't generate routing numbers that are valid given a basic check. Is...

E00027 and CIM -- missing or invalid required fields?

I am using CIM and am having a problem with createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest in liveMode. When I try to run this: 2Wf76EnkF5M 4LU646UcU28dZ3z4 4696773 Connor Boyack 98343434 4012888818888 2015-05 liveMode I get this response: Error...

mps_sudipta
Contributor

CIM live transaction error E00027/ response 205 Solved Locked

below is the response I normally recieve:AuthorizeNetCIM_Response Object( [xml] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [messages] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [resultCode] => Error [message] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [code] => E00027 [text] => This transact...

GetTransactionDetails method Locked

var gate = newAuthorizeNet.ReportingGateway("", "", AuthorizeNet.ServiceMode.Live); var details = gate.GetTransactionDetails();Response.Write(details.LineItems.Count.ToString()); The code above returns zero for all transaction ids. Any idea?

Newbie needs help with SIM.php Locked

Hello all, I'm a newbie at this and I just need some advice on how to take the default SIM.php page Authorize.net provides and set it up so the user can enter a custom dollar amount to pay. I'm not proficient enough in PHP to make it happen on my own...

Imar

Looking for advice on implementing call back pages Solved Locked

Hi there, I am working on the specifications of an integration between an existing CMS / eCommerce system (25K+ installations) and Authorize.net. I looked at the various APIs and documentation and tried out a couple of samples and created my own. At ...

Direct Post Method- sample application- Google app engine- error Locked

Hi I am new to authorize.net and I am trying to figure out integration of Direct Post Method with Google app engine .. I have created an GAE application with Direct Post Method - sample application and after performing a transaction I get an error as...

CIM ASP Sample Code Error Locked

I am attempting to use the ASP sample code for the CIM process to create a new user profile and I get the following error: Raw response: soap:VersionMismatchPossible SOAP version mismatch: Envelope namespace AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd wa...

Refund transactions via API failing all of a sudden! Solved Locked

Hi Guys, I've been submitted refunds via the API for over a year and all of a sudden they have started failing this morning. I get this message now: "The referenced transaction does not meet the criteria for issuing a credit." Authnet Live Chat tells...

SDK CIM C# - CreateCustomer

I am using the C# SDK and trying to create a customer. However I noticed the CreateCustomer call doesn't take in a customerMerchantID which according to the documentation is one of three possible values that can be used to create a customer profile. ...

rm
Contributor

validating credit cards on a updateCustomerPaymentProfileRequest call Locked

I'm making a updateCustomerPaymentProfileRequest API call (CIM product) with validationMode set to liveMode. I don't believe AuthNet is performing the $0.01 ($0.00 in the case of Visa) auth because even with an incorrect CCV number, the payment profi...