Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

SDK CIM C# - CreateCustomer

I am using the C# SDK and trying to create a customer. However I noticed the CreateCustomer call doesn't take in a customerMerchantID which according to the documentation is one of three possible values that can be used to create a customer profile. ...

rm
Contributor

validating credit cards on a updateCustomerPaymentProfileRequest call Locked

I'm making a updateCustomerPaymentProfileRequest API call (CIM product) with validationMode set to liveMode. I don't believe AuthNet is performing the $0.01 ($0.00 in the case of Visa) auth because even with an incorrect CCV number, the payment profi...

JesusJ

Files not working after server migration Locked

recently my files got moved from one server to another, and although the pages render properly, they are not working. In other words the transactions are not going through. Is this because the files might need some sort of permission set on them?

Step by Step Integration Locked

Hi, I am a newbie at authorize.net, I need a tutorial step by step to connect my web with authorize.net, anyone kindly help me?? I've tried, but only produces this : via direct_post.phpAn error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the ...

ARB subscription payments Locked

Hi,I wanted to clarify a few things about the ARB option. 1. There is no other way to get the transactions except by Silent Post and email within ARB?2. Can I get these transactions via the Transactions Details API? Thanks,Roman

mtipom

Not receiving AIM customer receipt emails Locked

I am creating an AuthorizationRequest object where I am attempting to set the Email and EmailCustomer properties. However, whenever I set one or the other, they both end up with the same value. So depending on the order, both properties will either h...

Card Codes with Amex Cards Locked

We are struggling to resolve an issue with Invalid Card Codes that are still being allowed through Authorize.net. We are pretty sure that it is not a technical issue with our integration as we ARE sending through the card code in our Authorize.net tr...

Payment Form Customization Locked

Hello! I'm using the simple checkout gateway and am wondering if there is a way to modify the payment form. I have the form options checked for a "customer ID" field. But I would prefer it if that field read "Customer Account Number". I know there is...

New error 13 just started today Solved Locked

Hello, I have been using the test.authorize.net server for years w/o issues, and w/o the code changing, I just started getting an error 13, indicating that "The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive." I just processed tr...

ReportingGateway issue Locked

Hi, First time poster here, forgive me if I am breaking the rules, but I have run out of options at this point. I have done several live chats with Authorize and they ultimately direct me here because they couldn't resolve the problem. I did some sea...

SIM Integration - Testing the actual acquirement Locked

Hello everybody, I'm currently doing an integration for the SIM payment and I have encountered some trouble when doing the last testing. I can succesfully authorize a payment in "Test Mode" but when I try to acquire the money I get the following erro...

PHP ARB Solved Locked

So, this should not be too difficult I would not think to set up but I am having trouble. I now have a SSL all set up on my site and that works great, but everytime i try a PHP ARB request it does not work. I have tried the developer tools example as...

Confused on MD5 Hash security value Solved Locked

So, I've spent the last hour digging through the documentation, but am still unclear on how this works. Details:- Using SIM- In sandbox.authorize.net / test server Under Account -> Settings -> MD5-Hash, I see that I can set a fixed value for this "ha...

Solution Recomendations: Will CIM allow me to... Locked

We need to allow a cusotmet to purchase multiple products and later capture costs when each product ships. Right now we're using AIM but the issue is we can't capture multiple times after a single transaction. Is CIM what we need to implement? Scenar...

DPM/Simple Checkout and SSL/PCI compliance Locked

I have a basic need to process a transaction, which is the ability for a borrower on a loan to pay an appraisal fee. No shopping cart, no saving of info. Just go to the page, enter your info and your loan # and pay the fixed fee. I am using a hosted ...

adwcth

Integrating CIM with CB Subscriptions/Joomla

Hi, Please excuse the newbie question, but I really need some help. Our client has a Joomla 1.5.23 site using Community Builder 1.7 and CB Subscriptions 1.2.2. We have an Authorize account set up to process subscription purchases and everything is pr...

ARB Subscription Request SSL Connection Error Locked

Hi, I'm using ASP.NET C# to connect to the live ARB server: https://api.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api When I make a Subscription Request from our live server, I get this error: "The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relat...

Test mode question: CCV2 not showing up? Locked

Hi, I am running in TEST mode, and wanted to check a few fields. From some googling, I've confirmed that the authorization code will always be 000000. Below is an email I am sending myself with the values from the response: AVS response: P ( address ...

rpmccormick
Contributor

Bug in AIM over XML (is <order> part of the schema or not?) Solved Locked

I am using "createTransactionRequest" over XML. This is part of my packet: InvoiceID payment for HotelID It worked fine until I decided to add . When I added multiple line items, I get this error: Error E00003 The element 'transactionRequest' in n...

kenny
Contributor

Donation Software - eCheck NACHA Compliance (screenshot) Required?!?

Hi,We're developing a site (in Joomla) for a client that will have a basic shopping cart as well as a simple donations form. They are using Authorize.net as the payment gateway for both, and the components we're using have built-in support for this. ...

CIM Test profile creation down? Locked

I know the test Merchant Interface is down. I am also unable to create test CIM profiles. My integration code has successfully worked before. I receive the following response from the Auth.net test servers:[refId] => 17910-1315431432 [resultCode] => ...

Sign in for Test Account page is looping Locked

I can't set up a Test Account - all info input checked and rechecked. Opened and read Terms and Conditions. Tried ie, chrome, firefox. No difference, sign up page just loops.

Delayed Capture Testing Using Test CC Numbers Locked

Does Authorize.Net have a testing solution that will return a valid authorization and or transaction ID using test payment card numbers like (4111111........) To maintain PCI Compliance "LIVE PANS" can not be used in the development or testing envior...

oAuth authentication available or coming? Locked

Hi folks, I am looking to see if Authorize.net offers oAuthn authentication or if they have plans to do so. I work at DigMyData and we're looking to integrate with Authorize.net to allow our customers to download their Authorize.net data into their a...

AIM/ARB integration - Address verification Locked

Hello,I am using AIM and ARB to integration Authorize.NET into a online shopping software..I want to implement Address Verification function. Here is my question. 1. I can not seem to find out a paremeter (flag) for Address Verification in the reques...

nisha

CIM Activate Locked

HI, HOw we can enable CIM for testing account. My account is card NOT present account

Credit card authorization denied Locked

Hi, How to resolved this error "Credit card authorization denied: (TESTMODE) Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system.". I encountered this error when I tested my DMP sample application, I am using a test account, and I hav...

jwcarlton
Contributor

API Variables Solved Locked

Can someone point me to where I can find a complete list of API variables? I found the FORM variables in the Docs and have been trying to guess what the API variables would be based on those, but it's a little bit like throwing darts at a board :-)

jrockfl
Contributor

Address Verification: In auto generated email Solved

In the auto generated emails, there is a line for address verfication.Address Verification : AVS Not Supported by Card Issuing BankHowever, I do not see this in the gateway response at all. Is there a way we can access this besides the email?

jhoven
Contributor

https://test.authorize.net/ been down for last week plus?? Solved Locked

Hello, I haven't been able to post to https://test.authorize.net/ (SIM) for at least a week now. At first I thought the site may have been temporarily down. Everything looks OK posting to https://developer.authorize.net/tools/paramdump/index.php and ...