Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

jrockfl
Contributor

Address Verification: In auto generated email Solved

In the auto generated emails, there is a line for address verfication.Address Verification : AVS Not Supported by Card Issuing BankHowever, I do not see this in the gateway response at all. Is there a way we can access this besides the email?

jhoven
Contributor

https://test.authorize.net/ been down for last week plus?? Solved Locked

Hello, I haven't been able to post to https://test.authorize.net/ (SIM) for at least a week now. At first I thought the site may have been temporarily down. Everything looks OK posting to https://developer.authorize.net/tools/paramdump/index.php and ...

jwcarlton
Contributor

Make sure CC info entered is valid, without charging anything Solved Locked

I'm very new to Auth.net, so I'm afraid that I don't know the terminology to use here. I'm wanting the system to verify that the card number, expiry, CVC2, cardholder name, and billing address are correct, but NOT actually charge anything yet. What s...

jwcarlton
Contributor

Working with test # in AIM sandbox, test address and CVC2? Solved Locked

I'm still working in sandbox mode. I have the test Visa and MC numbers and expiration, but what about testing for address verification and CVC2 verification? What data should I send to those variables? While we're on the subject, I couldn't find any ...

CIM - php SDK for getHostedProfilePageRequest for hosted CIM

It drove me nuts looking for it.. unless I just didn't have the latest SDK (which would be horrible) so here's the code I had to write: it goes in AuthorizeNewCIM.php: public function getHostedProfilePageRequest($customerProfileId,$setting=0) { $this...

nikolayv
Contributor

SIM and AUTH_ONLY transaction method Solved Locked

Hi, It it possible to automate the auth_only - prior_auth_capture transaction submission method using SIM?Here is what i am thinking about: 1. the merchant server submits the payment info to the hosted form with auth_only transaction type specified2....

Where can I see my balance from my test sales? Locked

I have done several test transactions and they have shown up as settled. But where can I see the balanace from the sales? Is there a page in the real live merchant account that allows the merchant to withdraw the funds to a bank account? In other wor...

Mavent

How do I mark a field as Required? Locked

Seems like this would be covered in the documentation, but I can't find it anywhere. I need to mark some of my additional fields as Required, but can't find any way to do it. I'd call support, but I haven't had much luck with that. Yesterday I called...

larrykluger
Contributor

ARB from prior tran instead of cc number?

The arb api doc requires a credit card number for new arb subscriptions. See http://www.authorize.net/support/ARB_guide.pdf pg 10, CreditCard xml element. BUT, the online merchant interface transaction detail screen on the web site enables an ARB Sub...

Can I set the transactions approved automatically? Solved Locked

Hi, I've a question here. Can I set the transactions approved automatically, do you have such settings for it? Seems I must manually approved the transactions in my Authorize.net account page? Currently I'm using CIM apis. Thanks.

jwcarlton
Contributor

AIM sample not working? Solved Locked

I'm brand new to using Auth.net (literally; I signed the paperwork today), and am working on implementing the code. To start, I'm using the test code here: https://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes (click on AIM) I created a test acc...

kwas

Direct Payment or Direct Credit transactions using AIM? Locked

Can I use Authorize.Net's AIM API (or another one) to process a direct credit transaction? ie: the reverse of an eCheck transaction so that I can credit the supplied bank account from my authorize.net account rather than debit it? Thanks!

Ruby on Rails Relay Response Time Out Problem Locked

Hi, I'm trying to integrate the Direct Post Method into a ruby on rails application. However, whenever I declare a session variable, variable, or create a database record I get a request time out. I obvioulsy must be doing something wrong. I don't un...

DougE

Which method to use: AIM, SIM, CIM, DPM??? Locked

I would like the follwing in order of priority:no PCI issues, all data stored on Authorize.net serverscustomization of the payment pages look and feelcustomers to stay on my site (url and design)Here is my take:AIM can do 2 and 3, but not 1. It takes...

Satya

Simple checkout return variable

We are using simple checkout method in asp language. Flow of the site is a person clicks on the buy button on our website lands on authorize payment gateway makes the payment. On the authentication of the payment on authorize the client should be red...

mps_sudipta
Contributor

Problem with setting line items in the CIM api Solved Locked

I am using the php_sdk, and for some weird reason, I am getting an error: Below is the errorError: Error Message: The element 'profileTransAuthCapture' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd' has invalid child element 'lineItems' in na...

DPM - MVC 3 C# stuck on the form displaying properly Locked

I am trying to test this out using the razor c# method and have coded everything for the DPM as outlined in the quickstart guide. I am hosting at godaddy on shared server. The problem: when you view the page the form is not displaying correctly. Seem...

CIM Integration Trouble with PHP SDK Locked

Hello, I downloaded the CIM PHP SDK and the only modification that I have made is my login name and transaction key. The code shows that I'm submitting the following raw xml: 5djf6JgTKT6u76kD2229YPmN9Px81108300925tawni@168tickets.com I'm getting the ...

AIM - multiple capture

We have a strange situation, that we cannot figure how to implement with AIM. We have an order with two items, $20 total. We AUTH_ONLY the $20. Down the road, when each item is shipped, we need to PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE each item for $10 independently. S...

jhoven
Contributor

test.authorize.net down? Locked

Was just doing some testing on the authorize.net portions of my code and I'm suddently hitting a brick wall when I post to gateway/transact.dll. No changes to my form builder. Chrome reports ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. I don't see any big API changes so I'...

ledi51

DPM And Taxes Locked

Hello, I'm a developer for an Authorize merchant. My client didn't want to go through the steps to acquire an SSL certificate, so we use the Direct Post Method for processing payment on his website. My question is about handling taxes. We live in Min...

AuthorizeNet.SubscriptionGateway Locked

AuthorizeNet.ISubscriptionGateway gate = new AuthorizeNet.SubscriptionGateway(tbAuthNetLogin.Text, tbAuthNetTransKey.Text, AuthorizeNet.ServiceMode.Test); AuthorizeNet.ISubscriptionRequest request = AuthorizeNet.SubscriptionRequest.CreateMonthly(myem...

Subscriptions the first and the rest Locked

I have trolled through almost every post on the internet concerning the ARB and how it works. I then when through AIM not quite as extensively, downloaded the Helpers dll and am still a little lost in the woods. I think there are too many ways to do ...

C# ARB SubscriptionRequest Example (SDK)

I am using the C# SDK to implement a Subscription. Unfortunately there is no documentation on how to use the SDK; Topic Here I have figured out how to a single transaction: Gateway gate = new Gateway("NAME", "PASS"); var request = new AuthorizationRe...

Processing Payment after Transaction Locked

Hi, we are building an application for a shoppping cart in Shopify that uses Autheorize.net We need to be able to split a purchase into several payments. Right now, the merchant authorizes the transaction for the full amount, then captures only the f...