Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

jima
Regular Contributor

"description" argument in createCustomerProfileFromTransactionRequest

Hi, Initial tests suggest that if the customer->description node of the createCustomerProfileFromTransactionRequest request is not used, then some oder details are auto-injected into the "description" of the Customer Profile in CIM. This is also true...

Page not loaded. Solved

CODE: require 'vendor/autoload.php'; use net\authorize\api\contract\v1 as AnetAPI; use net\authorize\api\controller as AnetController; $merchantAuthentication = new AnetAPI\MerchantAuthenticationType(); print_r($merchantAuthentication); die; Results,...

MalcolmEnt1
Contributor

Missing Data in Merchant Email Receipt

I'm using the Java getHostedPaymentPage() to get and display the payment page to the user. Even if the customer enters all of the name/address/phone, etc info into the payment popup, the only field that is filled in when I get the merchant email rece...

Accept.js c# problem

Hello, I am trying to implement Accept.ui into my site. I have the page set up and returning a token. My issue is that the code to create the transaction is not working. I am using the C# code from the example here: https://developer.authorize.net/ap...

tony88

How can I get refId at webook?

I want to implement AcceptHostedPage on my website.I follow API example to generate the token, and embed the token with an extra 'refId' field into a html form.After the html form submitted, I can get webhook request, but I didn't get my refId from t...

anowogrodzki
Contributor

PayPal refunds during pending settlement period.

What is the process for handling PayPal refunds request for the transactions that are not settled yet. Will PayPal accept such request and process it after settlement? How we should handle such request in production? Are such refund request even poss...

knightcode
Contributor

Password resets for in-person SDKs are dumb. Where's an API key?

Authorize.net user accounts are insufficient for the business logic needed for our Point of Sale system. Making our cashiers log in twice is undesireable user behavior. Rendering our POS unusable because it no longer accepts an Authorize.net password...

Ampac

Question about issuing refunds via Authorize.net API

Hello have a question in regards to when doing a refund for a transaction via API for example, i want to make a refund button on my website, so if i wanted to issue a customer a refund, i would go into the order record and the refund button would be ...

Ampac

making refund buttons via authorize.net api

Hello have a question in regards to when doing a refund for a transaction via API for example, i want to make a refund button on my website, so if i wanted to issue a customer a refund, i would go into the order record and the refund button would be ...

Webhook Authorization error

I have been trying to get webhooks to work to get additional information (billing address and custom fields) about transactions. I am using the code given below to test authentication. I have verified that login and key values are present, but keep g...

aland

CreateCustomer CIM API issues (production)

We have an intermittent issue that started on/around June 15, 2018. We are using the Authorize.NET provided .NET SDK (admittedly not the most current version and we made some very slight modifications to allow some select exceptions to be thrown out ...

Production card-present refund error

Hi, please help me with my issue.I'm trying to make a refund of Card Present transaction using JSON API,but I have error back "The transaction was unsuccessful. Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system."The problem is only ...

Integrating Authorize.net in Android App

I am working on an android application in which i want to integrate authorize.net as payment solution. The issue i am facing is that your support and tutorials are for Android Pay which is shifted to Google Pay. now when i am trying to get token for ...

glyoder
Contributor

Sandbox rejecting nonces for the last 16+ hours: Invalid OTS Token

For the last 18 hours or so, when we try to use a nonce generated in our sandbox environment, we keep getting an invalid OTS token. We haven't changed anything about how we generate or use nonces in our testing environment. This has been happening on...

AcceptUI.js dialog not showing on some computers

Hi As a user of the AcceptUI.js solution, we have a few final customers complaining about the authorize.net script not properly showing the Payment details dialog. Most of our users are using it on computers and tablets for months without any issue. ...

Is there any GitHub Project using Angular 5/6 using Accept?

I'm working on new website using Angular 6 and we need to include a payment webpage using Authorize.net. Is there an example on how to do this using "Accept Hosted" or "Accept.js"? Or is there a better way to integrate Authorize.net into our new webs...

ashu8uec
Contributor

Re: Are there ever multiple error messages in API responses?

1. There are very few cases when multiple messages are passed in the API response. I am not sure if those cases would come under the APIs used by Accept hosted. Ususally, there is only error message code. And usually, you would want to resolve that e...

Error 35 in Sandbox Enviornment Solved

Transactions have been working fine in my test enviornment up until today. Now I keep recieving this error:Transaction Failed Error Code : 35 Error Message : An error occurred during processing. Call Merchant Service Provider. I am not in production....

CIM profile created with wrong credit card detail Solved

We are integrating CIM profile payment option at one of our client website. We chekced that somehow a customer checked out with wrong card details. Card number is correct but cvv number and expiry date is wrong. Still he can checkout with wrong card ...

createTransactionRequest using track1 returns null

I am using the "Authorize.Net .NET SDK" to make a card present transaction, that was working just fine before the TLS 1.2 change, then it start giving a TLS connection error so I added the following code to fix it:ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol...

Failed update customerpaymentprofile with echeck

I'm attempting to update a CustomerPaymentProfile with validationMode = liveMode. It fails because echeck doesn't seem to support this. Is there any way for me to check if liveMode is supported before attempting an update with validationMode = liveMo...

anowogrodzki
Contributor

PayPal get details transaction returns errors.

Pay pal get details transaction requires us to pass transactionId in order to recieved user informations that transaction belongs to, like email, payee id, shipping inforamtion. I am testing in sandbox, and for some reason getDetails sometimes return...

Delete Customer Payment Profile Request Not Working

Hi We are having a problem where the Delete Customer Payment PRofile Request is failing in the Production Region . THis is the Sequence of Workflow/API CALLS . We need to know why the Step 6 is failing . THis is affecting a number of merchant account...

includeTransactions not known to ARBGetSubscriptionRequest Solved

hi, why is includeTransactions not known to ARBGetSubscriptionRequest? I can't do this. "includeTransactions" does not exist in the current context var request = new ARBGetSubscriptionRequest{ includeTransactions = true }; I think im running version ...

synconnv1
Contributor

Unable to connect with production credentials Solved

We have been trying to switch from a sandbox account to a actual merchant account and when we do the GetHostedPaymentPageResponse the response comes back as: RefId: 127Token: nullMessage Code: E00007Message: User authentication failed due to invalid ...