Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

ggramajo
Contributor

Hosted Payment Form and New Customer Profile

Is there a way to add a customer profile associated with our internal customer id (merchantid on your side) at the moment that the hosted payment form is susccessfully processed ? I know we can pass billing and shipping address to that form so the en...

ad0ran

createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest bankData using AcceptJS

Hello, I'm trying to create a customer payment profile using the encrypted data (opaque data) returned from acceptjs. The response message i'm getting is saying that i require card data?? REQUEST WITH BANK OPAQUE DATA:{"customerProfileId": "181386334...

Hiding Fields in the new Accept Hosted Mobile Optimized Forms

Hello Authorize.net Community. We have recently implemented the new Accept hosted mobile optimized forms and we wanted to know if anyone has any success in hiding some of the following fields:- City- State- Country- Phone Please let us know if this i...

Missing property in PHP API

I am implementing a periodic check on the subscription statuses for our recurring billing customers. In the API documentation for GetSubscription there is an "includeTransactions" property that is defined as a Boolean. If set to true it should return...

subcription transaction declined but subscription still active Solved

I sent the following to support in the middle of last week, and have not yet seen a response. So I thought I'd try here. I have searched these forums directly and also done google searches, and I have not seen a solution to what we are trying to acco...

Lookup for Per Transaction Fee/Flat Transaction Fee

This question has been asked here a few times already but just wanted to ask it again to know if there are any updates to this one. Is there a lookup in the API for any method that pulls the fixed per flat transaction fee using the transaction ID i.e...

blackwood821
Contributor

ARB payment decline/expiration notifications

Hi, Years ago when I started integrating with Authorize.Net there was no programmatic hook into being notified when a recurring payment was declined due to not enough funds or the card has expired. There were just email notifications and the silent p...

blackwood821
Contributor

Customer profiles created automatically by subscriptions Solved

I've been using Payment Transactions and Recurring Billing for a while now but I'd like to start making use of Customer Profiles. When I log into my Authorize.Net account, I can see that customer profiles have been created automatically by the subscr...

sureshrb3
Contributor

Getting Profile Information from ARBCreateSubscription Response Solved

Hi,I'm invoking ARBCreateSubscription API from my microservice. I've referred API reference. I need to process the Profile informations(such as "customerProfileId" , "customerPaymentProfileId", "customerAddressId") from ARBCreateSubscription response...

digioz

Single Character First and Last Name Transaction gets approved!

Hello All, I have an interesting problem on a live production site which for privacy reasons I can not name. For the past few weeks, we are seeing a user with the following credentials who is getting their transactions approved: First Name: cLast Nam...

kisong

An error occurred while processing your request

We use Authorize.net CIM API methods to process transactions from our Magento site.Yesterday, after a customer profile id and an associated payment profile id were created, our application went out to create a CIM transaction request. However, we rec...

Importing Billing Information to Authorize.net

Hello, we currently have a subscription based service and our servers link up wtih Authorize.net via API. When we process billing on our server Mon-Friday, our system sends the batch to Authorize.net, who then sends it off to the processor. We are wa...

Why invoice number is not unique?

Hi, As per the information given in the link, invoice number is a unique identification value assigned to a transaction by a merchant.If customer pays amount through hosted page and that transaction gets declined then customer can pay through another...

Webhooks + ARB Declines Locked

Over the last week or so I have begun developing a transaction reporting system for a digital accounting system, and have noticed some oddities or gaps in the webhooks regarding ARB transactions that get declined. At first, and after reviewing a few ...

Duplicate transaction issue

Hello,We receive the error "A duplicate transaction has been submitted." on trying to create a customer profile using createCustomerProfileRequestThis happens when our customers have a credit card declined for AVS missmatch, but they try again in the...

AuthorizeNetAccept in ios with Objective C is not working

Authorizenetaccept sdk is installed through cocoapods.Xcode version 9.1.1 (latest)Language - Objective-C I am so obessed with this sdk in not showing error proper and not even working. i am getting this error coninously after following each and every...

museminder
Contributor

Unable to process pmts using paymentprofileid created by ARB

The ARB createSubscription method automatically creates a new Customer Profile (CIM) record and associated payment profile for each subscription. The customerProfileid and the paymentProfileid are available for capture in the response. However, if we...

Not able to Test Failed Transaction on Sandbox

Hi, We are trying to ​test credit card payment without zip code and we are not able to test Failure for any case. It is failing for validation on various attempts but we are not getting failure in response from your side. Android details: 1) We are u...

Accept Hosted Form Loads Wierd

Hi All, I am trying to recrete what I did before on loading the accept hosted form. This time it just loads up weird. I searched for it but what was loding seemingly loading fine just acted funny for the same xml and same iframe. I know the xml is co...

Angular 2 / WebPack colors/lib/colors.js

Trying to integrate Accept.js into an Angular 2 project using WebPack. However at compile time I get this error: ARNING in ./~/colors/lib/colors.js127:29 Critical dependency: the request of a dependency is an expression and trying to run the code I g...

museminder
Contributor

Parsing error when creating ARB from existing CIM Solved

Using the Authorize.net API to set up Automated Recurring Billing, the ARB is set up correctly when credit card info is input on our view. If, however, we allow the user to select a card within their profile, we get a parsing error in the response.Th...

External Id in webhook notification.

Following documentation https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/accept_hosted.html we are:1. Getting token2. Submit form with generated token to authorizenet form (redirect)3. User proceeds payment and redirect to our page4. We are han...

How to redirect to Hosted Payment Page?

Hi , I need use a Hosted form to accept payment.Now I get a token from 'getHostedPaymentPageResponse', but how to use this to redirect page to"https://test.authorize.net/payment/payment"?It always says 'Missing or invalied token'.I am using asp.net (...

Error Code: E00007 Solved

1. return with the sandbox API account testTransactions that successfully create transaction ID: 40009169054Response code: 1Telegraph code: 1Description: This transaction has been approved.Success, authorization code: UKTGXSMail 'merchant email recei...

dean

Customer IP address anomaly Solved

In the "Transaction Detail" of "Transaction Search Results" on AuthNet website, why does the Customer IP address always show up as 209.182.195.70? It should reflect the location of the browser where the transaction was made.

Can't switch from test to live, what should I do Solved

While your account is in Test ModeNo real transactions are processedElectronic checks are NOT chargedCredit Cards are NOT chargedYour account is NOT funded for transactions occurring in Test ModeYou may submit test transactions to the payment gateway...

CIM. The hostedProfilePageBorderVisible setting doesn't work

The border doesn't show on the customer/addPayment page. The print-screen http://prntscr.com/hqpmra { "getHostedProfilePageRequest":{ "merchantAuthentication":{ "name":"API Login ID", "transactionKey":"Transaction Key" }, "customerProfileId":"1813946...

Slow response time from AuthorizeNet API

Hi, We are experiencing very slow response times from Authorize.Net servers, about 40 to 50 seconds, both from Sandbox and Production servers. Any idea what could be causing this? We are using the C# .NET API and are doing a transaction request for a...