Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

AIM : How do i check if number is debit card?

I am using Authorize.net AIM.I want to check before payment initialize, what type of Card customer entered.Is there any API to check card number is of Debit card or credit card.Please give me link if this possible.

nadermx
Contributor

Retry failed ARB payments

Hello,I currently am trying, just like stripe.com and paypal do, to have authorize retry failed payments before the next subscription payment date. I saw that recently authorize now offers Automatic Retry Recurring Billing, unfortunatly this does not...

miles

Enabling Apple Pay with Shopify

Hi everyone, My client has a Shopify store using Authorize.net for payments. They would like to enable Apple Pay as a payment option. The option to enable Apple Pay in the Shopify admin is missing (screenshot). Screenshots in this thread show the opt...

dean

Conneciton error in production mode Solved

I am on a Linux VPS at InmotionHosting. I have been using Authorize.net AIM for credit card payments for years with no problem. I switched on my server from using php 5.6 to php 7.2 a few days ago. Now it intermittently hangs and times out when a cus...

dean

Add Shipping Address to API Solved

I am using the SDK to charge a credit card. I can't find a php example that shows adding the shipping address. So I added the $customerShippingAddress object to the below code along with $transactionRequestType->setShipTo($customerShipppingAddress) i...

IWill

Accept Customer addPayment form missing Billing Address fields Solved

I am switching from CIM to Accept Customer for the addPayment form. Everything appears to be working fine except in the Billing Address section of the new Accept Customer form there are no fields for Company and Fax like there was with the CIM addPay...

bendiy
Contributor

Testing Guide Link 404

Your documentation here has a link to the Federal Reserve routing numbers, that link is now dead (404):https://developer.authorize.net/hello_world/testing_guide/Routing Numbers can be found at the Federal Reserve Bank Account website.They recently ch...

ramaez

no response code sent back when using Apple Pay

Hello, I'm an iOS developer using the authorize api with a mobile app where customers use apple pay to add funds to their account. Most of the time when authorize.net processes the payment successfully it sends back a response code to the app telling...

C# SDK: How to get list of ARB Completed payments for customer?

I am building an application using C# SDK of authorize.net. here, i want to get list of ARB transactions based on customer profile id or subscription id.My finding says, Authorize.net can provide subscriptions with paynum property with transaction li...

Integrate Square and Authorize.net

How would I integrate Square Processing with Authorize.net? I want to take payments on eBay using Authorize.net to integrate with Square.

sureshrb3
Contributor

Refund a transaction in ARB

Hi,We will be having an Subscription(ARB) with one trial payment and 10 installments(monthly). There is a chance of updating that Subscription. On this update., we will update the amount for remaining installments. Also we will charge some additional...

mts176

Authorize.Net Reports online

Is there a difference between the reporting app for a sandbox and for a live account? Can I pass some more information per transaction that would help me create a report filtered by the new information I pass? I want to consolidate 3 banks into one, ...

iFrameCommunicator events

I've got the Accept Hosted form in an iFrame and everything is working. One thing I've noticed is that I can't adjust the delay when a transaction is denied (incorrect address for example). It forces the user to wait 2 minutes before trying again. Wh...

MG2017

Recuring Billing API Help

Good afternoon, We have developed a Web App and we would like to integrate auth.net's ARB functionalities to it, we have currently integrated it to process one time payments. There are two types of hierarchy: Us as the Admin(owner of the Web App) and...

sureshrb3
Contributor

Reinstating a suspended Subscription

Hi, We need a Subscription with monthly installments(ARB) for an insurance policy. There is a chance that this policy may be canceled inbetween payments by the user. Also the user can reinstate the policy within 20 days from cancellation. > Is there ...

Chrome 64 iFrames and Accept.js

Hello Authorize, Will Accept.js still work when Chrome 64 gets released? More details here. Thanks,Albany Medical Center

QHunt

Simple Checkout Button Validation Locked

Hi, I am trying to use Simple Checkout to create items and get buttons that I can put on the corresponding pages of my site. I wanted to try this because currently when I get auto-receipt emails when testing as a customer on my site, the "description...

Authorize.net Field Value Names

Trying to pass an invoice number from my form that processes payment through Authorize.net but need to know fields in Authorize.net, i.e. Customer Name, Invoice Number, etc. Can you create custom fields as well?

atyler

Moved behind NGINX now Request.Form keys missing

We have an application using the Authorize.net dll and has been working fine untill we moved servers behind NGINX reverse proxy. The form keys comming back to the application's handler appears to now be removed. I valadated the call back is hitting t...

dant

Assist with TLS 1.2 check

Our app in our staging environment connects successfully to A.net's sandbox and works as expected, but I'd like to double-verify we're connecting via TLS 1.2 in our stage and production environment prior to the Feb. 28 deadline. On the Authorize.net ...

mts176

More than One bank Account

This was answered 5 years ago, but i can't seem to find anything more recent, so i dont know if it has changed.Can 1 Authorize.Net account have more than 1 bank account? MyStores has 3 locations. Each Location has its own bank.Can i use MyStores Auth...

pradeep82
Contributor

Testing the Account Updater in sandbox with test account

Hi,We have enabled Account Updater in our sandbox during month of September and as mentioned in the forum to test the changes in Sandbox we can use following cards.4000001864810239 NAN5111111015486814 NAN We made payments using the above cards and st...

[Accept Hosted form] Card expiration date custom mask

We use Accept Host Form page to create customer payment profiles and experience some issue on our sandbox account In the form date is filled with the mask (MM/YY) and we want to pass 11/65 (11/2065). It was verified completed. Hosted Form screenshot:...

How to update ARB subscription using Customer Profile ?

Hi, I have successfully implemented Hosted Payment using Authorize.net and also created ARB subscription with customer profile ID . Now i am facing some issues with updating ARB subscription. I want to update subscription using customer profile ID bu...