Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Accept.js - duplicate detection and CVV code Solved

We have encountered a problem in the sandbox and live gateway that the CVV code does not work as expected regarding duplicate transaction checking. If a customer enters an invalid CVV code and submits the payment, the attempt is declined as expected ...

Accept.js - proper method for AVS support Solved

How is an integrator supposed to enable AVS support with Accept.js? It is our understanding that it is not advisable to pass data collected in the Accept.js form to the payment details in the 'authCaptureTransaction' message. We see that the zip code...

Unknown SSL protocol sandbox SSL false

Hi all, I got this error when proccess a payment: public $post_url = "apitest.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api"; There was an error processing the transaction. Here is the error message: exception 'AuthnetCIMException' with message 'Connection error:...

Request fails in Sandbox, but succeeds in Production

I have a PHP script that was working in the Sandbox and I took some time off, and now when I run my code it fails. What is strange is that the exact same code works in both Test and Live in my Production account. I checked my API Login ID and created...

Errors on Hosted Payment via browser vs terminal

I've followed the instructions on the readme to get the integration setup and tested in the first instance. When I run `php PaymentTransactions/get-an-accept-payment-page.php` via terminal, I get a response string. When I try and run it via a web bro...

Sandbox URL to test TLS Update

I just turned our software into testing mode and processed a transaction which sent it to https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll that it was successful. This is the sandbox URL correct so we will be good when TSL is disabled?

kk

Important TLS Disablement Notice Solved

Hi, I received an email about "Important TLS Disablement Notice" and wanted to double check who this affect. This is something that only affects customer that are connecting to Authoize.net from theirs servers using for example the Advanced Integrati...

danjo

Accept.js error E_WC_14:Accept.js encryption failed

Starting a new thread on this, per Aaron's instructions from here... https://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/Accept-js-error-E-WC-14-Accept-js-encryption-failed/td-p/55531/page/5 We have customers reporting this error app...

Cardholder Authentication extraOptions invalid error Solved

Hi, I've enabled cardholder authentication (verified by visa and mastercard securecode) in the sandbox account. But whenever I send a auth_charge transaction it gave me error: Error E00013 Extra Options is invalid. Below is the request I sent ...

Authorize.net Sandbox connection issues Solved

Hi Everyone, I've been using the authorize.net sandbox for awhile now, and I recently ran into a problem where I cannot process test transactions using https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll. I have my correct transaction ID and key, but I g...

mdm777

Library is not coming from Accept CDN

I am trying to implement authorize.net payments with a web application, after Square's technology not being compatible with the W3C Shadow DOM spec. When trying to initialize the accept.js script within a web component I get the following error: Libr...

TLS Server 2003

I'm looking for some advice on the TLS 1.0 issue. I'm currenlty running Windows Server 2003 (don't ask) and can't see moving off of it completely by the new Sept 2017 Authorize.Net deadline for TLS 1.0. What I need direction on is utilizing an Author...

jawad

Give full customization of email receipts

Hi, i have a merchant account. i develop my Site in c# .net and add payment methed with the help of code which is available at GitHub. it is working correctly. and payments are performed correctly. after each transaction i get email which have the in...

Weblink Help

My aunt has a small company that is in need of an upgrade as of April 30th. Can anyone please point me in the right direction? I did some digging and feel as outdated as can be. Below is the code as it appears on her website .php " >" >

Thanks so mu...

Help with moving on from Weblink

We are a small company that has been using the same authorize.net online payment web page for 15 years and now we must do something quickly before Weblink is discontinued on Sunday. Our developer was tasked to do the work several weeks ago, but he le...

Running Test Orders on Shopify Solved

I've tried running test orders on my Shopify store but each time I place an order, it returns an error. The response code is 7. I double checked the API Login ID and Transaction Key. I set test mode on both Shopify and AuthorizeNet account. These are...

raviparmarce88
Regular Contributor

Credit card masking in accept hosted form

Hi Team, We have such a requireement which says that credit card number should be masked when entering in payment form. I am not sure how this can be achive in accept hosted form for payment processing. Please suggest me is this is possible in accept...

dhara

No refund received on cancelling order from authorize.net live account

Hi, A customer have placed an order of $1 using Mastercard credit card and with in few minutes I cancelled the order from my authorize.net account. The order status is "Voided", Now the order has moved to "Settled transaction" mode, now the customer ...

balv

Api to get the currency of the gateway account Solved

Hi, As the title, I wonder is there anyway to get the currency of the gateway account? Since in my case the gateway account is configuable and I don't want to always send amount in USD to the gateway in the code. It would very useful if I can get the...

Accept.js curl url Solved

Hi, I was testing the Accept.js integration and got everything working (I suppose) on sandbox/development mode since it sent me the "This transaction has been approved." message. Currently I am using this (from the sample app transactionCaller.php)$u...

ssimons
Contributor

Verify Customer

This is my first time using Authorize.net, and I am using it simply to verify the identity of website members. In other words, I want to link a member account to a cardholder. I am able to get a transaction to succeed with just credit card details. W...

amirsa

Webhooks for ARB transactions is not working

We are in process to switch from silent-post to webhooks for one of our clients. I activated the following webhooks notifications on my sandbox account: "net.authorize.payment.authorization.created","net.authorize.payment.authcapture.created","net.au...