Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

amirsa

Webhooks for ARB transactions is not working

We are in process to switch from silent-post to webhooks for one of our clients. I activated the following webhooks notifications on my sandbox account: "net.authorize.payment.authorization.created","net.authorize.payment.authcapture.created","net.au...

monki
Contributor

Hosted forms field order

Using the Accept Customer hosted forms for CIM management. Is there any way to affect the order of the fields displayed? For instance on the edit payment form, the country and zip come before city and state, it would be more intuitive for our users t...

Class GetHostedPaymentPageRequest not found

I'm attempting to integrate a hosted payment page using Authorize.Net I have successfully installed the SDK using Composer (including dependencies) and got the Hello World example working. However, when trying to create a hosted payment page using th...

TonyS
Contributor

Need help getting DPM to work Solved

First off, I am using DPM because my understanding is that Accept.js does not support e-check and the whole reason that I am involved in making this update is to add e-check support. I am trying to rewrite a classic ASP page for DPM in VB.Net using r...

glyoder
Contributor

Original Transaction Not Issued For Payment Profile

The best way for me to explain our problem is by describing how we're authorizing payments and creating payment profiles. We're creating customer payment profiles in this order: 1. We create a payment nonce using Accept.js2. We use the payment nonce ...

Show labels in accept hosted iframe in another language Solved

Hi, Got Accept Hosted working in an iframe, very cool. But then it dawned on me that I need to display it in Russian in order to replace my existing AIM implementation. I was not able to find an API call that could support alternative-language labels...

ssgdev

Desperately Need PHP Code Samples For Dynamic Pricing

Can anyone please provide some php code samples for dynamic pricing? We have been stuck on this for over a month and it's nowhere to be found in the documentation. Please if you can give, post a reply. Thank you.

TRANSACTION_DECLINED even tho network transaction reports success

Hey we are using a chip reader from your device loaner program and android in-person SDK.During development we have noticed a strange SDK behavior, which we would prefer to clear up before going to production. As mentioned here http://forms.authorize...

CIM - Customer Payment Profiles Requests - ExtraOptions

Using the .NET SDK library, createCustomerPaymentProfile and updateCustomerPaymentProfile doesn't seem to expose the CVV and AVS result codes as easily as it is with createTransactionRequest. Customer/Payment profile management happens at a different...

Iframe Response/Asp.net

Hi i am new to the authorize.net world and i have been playing around with the hosted payment form. i am creating a ASP.net Applicaiton and trying to integrate this payment page. I have gotten the iframe to open the gateway. but how can i get a respo...

How do I enable tokenization?

I have a new authorize gateway and have set up the API log in and transaction key and the client key. Next I'm asked to enable tokenization but am not sure how. Help? Thanks!

Devin
Contributor

C# Api getCustomerProfileRequest null response

I'm trying to test the getCustomerProfileRequest in the C# api but my response is always null. This is what i have so far: ApiOperationBase.RunEnvironment = AuthorizeNet.Environment.SANDBOX; ApiOperationBase.MerchantAuthentication = new merchantAuthe...

CIM Profile + Card Code? Solved

In a system I'm working with, customer profiles are handled seperately from the transaction processing. Using the Authorize.Net NuGet library for .NET, I'm trying to create a sale transaction for an existing customer profile / customer payment profil...

x_relay_url does not work in my html

Hi, After the transaction is over, I expect the response in my result page by using the relay url but it still stays on the authorize.net server. Can you help me out?---- this is my html form ocde --

dnsBuffaloNY
Contributor

WebHooks Wrapper

I created a c# .Net wrapper around the WebHooks Rest API. I'll be using in a project that I am working on and thought I would share. If you are intereted, here it is: https://github.com/dns12345/AuthNet.WebHooks Hope it helps!

ssimons
Contributor

employeeId

I looked in the API Guide and it says that if you use EVO payment processor that you need to include "employeeId" in your request. Looking at the guide, it is unclear where "employeeId" goes into the XML tree structure. I tried this and it didn't wor...

dhara

Sandbox Unsettled Transactions

1) I have created a test account on Authorize.net and I tried to use "4111-1111-1111-1111" credit card number with 2020/12 expiration date to post a transaction on the test account. My test transactions were shown under "Unsettled Transactions". I wo...

Accept.js PHP SDK

Is it possible to use the php SDK with Accept.js? I see raw xml examples and tried using the AIM class without any luck.. Here are examples of what I have tried: $transaction = new AuthorizeNetAIM ('xxx', 'xxx');$transaction->amount = $amount;$transa...

ssimons
Contributor

Understanding Request and Response

@Aaron was nice enough to provide me some code to do basic Authorize & Capture CC processing. I think I have finally figured out how the XML template works, but am struggling to understand the code related to the request and response. Here is the cod...

raviparmarce88
Regular Contributor

DPM / Accept.js Solved

Hi Team, I am quite new to Authorize.net I am trying to implement DPM with accept.js as per upgrade guide. But i am not sure how to send billing informaiton with this method ? Can anyone please help me or share some sample java code with accept.js

Can I create a recurring subscription from Apple Pay?

Can I create a recurring subscription from Apple Pay? The API docs say the dataDescriptor value must be COMMON.ACCEPT.INAPP.PAYMENT. But Apple Pay uses a different dataDescriptor value. Does that mean that I can't create a subscription from Apple Pay...

Issue with Get Customer Profile using merchantCustomerId

Hi, I am using the Authorize.Net SDK (Nuget Package) in my C#.NET project to make the API calls. I was looking at the API reference for getCustomerProfile ( http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#customer-profiles-get-customer-profil...

Accept Hosted Recurring Billing?

Hello, I am working on developing a new website that has a subscription based model and a one time setup fee. We'd like to use Accept Hosted in order to only have to deal with PCI Compliance SAQ-A, but I'm having trouble finding documentation related...