Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

m4rc0

Merchant-Defined Fields & SIM integration = not working

Hello everyone!I have been scratching my head for 2 days and asking the Live Help to help me out on that one: No success.We are using X-cart and are having a SIM integration (as far as I understand, I didn't do the installation myself)We are using au...

integration of a2billing

How to integrate authorize.net account in A2billing server as a payment gateway ? Any small help would be appreciated

bobbydoogle
Contributor

C# Card Not Present

I have a .net C# integration in Sandbox in progress and I realized I was basing my one time charges on Card Present, when in fact they should be not present (this is over the web), looking around I can not find any example of a one time charge for a ...

Transaction Details API - Search Transactions

Hi, I am using the .NET SDK. I am seeing the same orders being returned several times with different dates. If I call GetTransactionList and I use a begin date of December 12th and an end date of December 13th, am I querying transactions by the date ...

CIM Checkout

Hello, I currently have three ecommerce applications (two .net and one php) that take in order info and cc data and pass it to our business system. The business system then charges the card when the order is shipped. I need to remove all cc data from...

mj168

Assigning Response Request Field values to variables in VB.Net

I was able to submit a credit card transaction and get a response. However, I need to be able to retrieve the values of the Response Request Fields and assign them to my own custom variables.For example:My Custom Variable Value = Response Request Fie...

ohad

Java SDK - AIM transaction returns error 3_22

Hi, I tried to use the Java SDK but failed.What have I done so far?1. Created a Sandbox account, and got login ID and transaction Key.2. Used the following snippet:String apiLoginID = "xxx"; // the login ID I got by creating the Sandbox String transa...

Payment by CIM

Hi,I want to use CIM method of authorize.Net for payment process.So what is the bast way to use this?? what is the best type of request??json or xml??

SIM Integration

Could someone please help me...I have no idea how to go about integrating this into the site I am working on. I do not know php and trying to learn. Which is why I do not really want to pay someone to do it for me but a little direction would be grea...

Kira

ARB Silent Post for sandbox account

Hello everyone!I have a question about ARB testing. I use sandbox account in live mode to test the processing of Silent Post with transaction data on my website. I have set up silent post url in the my sandbox account. However I dont receive Silent P...

yorzi

Money transfer between bank account

When I deposit money from users bank account using echeck, and I will finally recevice the money in my merchant's bank account, is that right? I don't need to transfer money to any middle "internal account" and then have to withdraw money from that m...

yorzi

Can eCheck use different bank accounts for merchant?

Our business needs two bank accounts for Merchant, we like to withdraw from one bank account to pay users, and depost to another bank account when being paid, is that possible to do so via API? It seems there is only one bank account for merchant. An...

bobbydoogle
Contributor

BA Subscription Required Name Fields Solved

I'm using ARB in a C# MVC sandbox implementation. I can succesfully create BA subscriptions but it seems to require first name, last name for purposes of billing address (I get an error if I don't include this), and then full name for purposes "Name ...

yorzi

Failed to create payment profile

I kept getting below error message when creating a payment profile. "The 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:accountType' element is invalid - The value 'CHECKING' is invalid according to its datatype 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:ban...

Authorize.net CIM and CCV(CVV) response

I have a sandbox account.I am trying to get the CCV response data from createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest, but i cannot seem to be able to.I have enabled the CCV filter in the "Enhanced Card Code Verification (CCV) Handling Filter".I have tried samp...

Urgent Help Please

Hi, Am using Cim ,AIM for transaction , both are not validating the cvv number, i need a exception response if the card cvv does not exists, right now its not validating cvv even if i enter wrong cvv also it validates and amount reduced my account,He...

barak

how to get the cvv to be verified on AuthorizationRequest AIM

i've searched the other messages but didn't saw the answer - I send a request ( authorization only , and the capture ) :var request = new AuthorizeNet.AuthorizationRequest( cc_number, cc_date, total, "", false); request.CardCode = cc_code; request.Ad...

barak

Authorize then Capture in the same transaction, is it possible ? Solved

Hi all ,for now what i'm doing - is sending my values to a function called "CheckPayment"where i authorize the request using the AIM as such : decimal total = (decimal)_orderTotalCalculationService.GetShoppingCartTotal(cart); var request = new Author...

npiasecki
Regular Contributor

Another CIM Outage

CIM went down for about 7 minutes last night: http://stats.pingdom.com/awg3t4nsnd7a/1283656 Looking at our failed checkouts, the SOAP endpoint vanished. What was the cause, and how will Authorize.Net work to prevent this from happening again?

DPM Transaction Response Format

Is there documentation that shows the format of the POST string returned from a DPM transaction? I wasn't able to find it and it would be helpful to know so that I can parse it in my script. Thanks,Frank

ageadm

Sending payments with Authorize.net questions

I have a question in regards to Authorize.net developer services. I am working on this website for my customer and we are successfully receiving money via Authorize.net... Now the question is, how do I pay a customer of mine via Authorize.net... What...

yorzi

AIM transaction callback for status change [ECheck Case]

Hi There, I am working on AIM integration over the ruby-sdk, I find there is no way to be notified when there is a transaction status updated on Authorize server. Am I understanding the case incorrectly? Is "Transaction Detail API" the only way I can...