Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

RichardH
Administrator

Authorize.Net Relay Response Silent Post Whitelist IP Addresses Locked

[Edit, 7/7/16: Updating this post with the current range of IP addresses.] Recently Authorize.Net migrated to a new data center to further enhance the performance and security of our platform. As part of the new platform changes, Relay Response and S...

Card Present PCI with shared hosting options

We are working on building a solution for our clients for them to process cards "at the counter". The swipe terminal will be hooked to the user's computer via USB. The payment form will be a ruby on rails page that is integrated into our current solu...

Apple Pay AIM API Testing

Hi, I'm trying to add Apple Pay support to our current AIM API implementation. Our iOS applicaitons have not been updated and I would like to test our application server. I have a sandbox account set up on which I've enabled Appe Pay. I entered a tes...

riteshmitra
Contributor

iOS Card Present - How to format the encrypted value

hi, We are trying to use the iOS Card Present SDK for our mobile app. We are trying to determine the data to be passed to Encrypted Value element. The documentation for AIM XML Refers that it is a encoded value of encrypted card reader and KSN. Howev...

KB_developer
Contributor

eCheck and Web...why does...

Hi, I have code that is using SIM to run eCheck (using SIM so it's on Authorize site, not ours). The form works and takes a person to the hosted payment page. What I don't understand is on the hosted page is a choice of account types - Personal Check...

API to set up Merchant bank account for settlement

Anyone can help what the API's to tell Authorize.net to tell the what the merchant bank info so the fund can be transferred to the mechant's bank after capture/settlement from the issuing bank

olimits7
Contributor

CIM - Authorize Same Amount Twice For Same Customer? Solved

Hi, I'm in the shipping business and more often than not I get the same customer shipping multiple packages that have the same weight so the shipping price is the same on these different shipments. However, I seem to get a declined response from one ...

API Response Codes Solved

According to the API PDF (http://www.authorize.net/support/AIM_guide.pdf) there are 45 return fields. Using the url: https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll If i send x_delim_data=true&x_relay_response=false&x_card_num=4111111111111111&x_exp_...

Can't create a sandbox account

I saw "Sandbox Maintenance Completed" from News and Announcements.But i still cannot register a sandbox account now.Anyone got the same problem?

TRANSACTION KEY ASSISTANCE

Hi.I need assistance with implementing transaction key and api login into my order form.Please call 909-972-8534 PSTThank you.Kaz

CIM profile get only seems to return one payment profile id

Using CIM with Ruby on Rails using the authorize.net gem. I created a test customer profile and added multiple cards (payment methods). If I do a subsequent get request for the profile, payment_profile_id resolves to the first payment method id using...

chandu1985
Contributor

Getting response reason code as RRC_0_0 in PROD

Hi,We have recently moved to prod and after success AUTH only using SIM and when we tried to do AIM with prior auth capture it is giving RRC_0_0. We are stuck up here, can some body help ASAP. Merchant merchant = Merchant.createMerchant( Environment....

paul_westpier
Contributor

Using CIM API can create duplicate customer profiles

Hi We are using the CIM API to create and manage customer profiles, payment profiles and generate profile transactions. All is working fine with our implementaion, however I've noticed one anomaly inthe API behaviour. The API docs for createCustomerP...

DooMer

Subscription info

Hi.Im using standard API functions for ARB subscription. And I fill in next fields: 123my_mail@mail.com123 But these fields in the Autorizes letters are empty every time. There are no e-mail, mobile phone number, users ID in the block CUSTOMER BILLIN...

gh

Change in ARB suspended account behavior? Solved

I noticed that things have changed a bit with how ARB handles credit card declines, but I keep receiving slightly different answers from every support rep. Can someone clarify what has changed in the past year (or if it hasn't)? This is how things ha...

MD5 Hash from Authorize.net server instead of Client's Webserver

Hello, I am using the SIM and have been able to successfully generate and MD5 hash to match the one sent back from Authorize.net to verify that the payment is in fact processed by Authorize.net. In order to do this, I have followed the instructions h...

KB_developer
Contributor

eChecks and SIM PHP code example

Hi, Can anyone provide an example of code to use - for SIM and eCheck. I have a snippet below that only results in this error:The following errors have occurred.(99) This transaction cannot be accepted. We are using SIM with a hosted form for CC paym...

npiasecki
Regular Contributor

CIM Outages Solved

Since I've started keeping track, the production environment for CIM has gone down 1. June 2nd2. July 9th3. July 28th4. August 19th5. September 18th6. October 9th I would love for someone at Authorize.Net to go sign up for https://www.statuspage.io/ ...

rely on silent post

Hi, For which methods I need to rely on the silent post response? Or for all methods?Till now I feel for only ARB we need rely on the silent post response.Because I believe transactions does not fail when it logged succefully as the unsettled transac...

Can unsettled transaction fails during settlement?

Hi, I am new to authorize.net API, I want to implement using DPM or SIM or AIM method. To process the transaction say I logged to authorize.net.Hence it logged as the unsettled transaction. Is there any chance of failing this unsettled transaction du...

paul_westpier
Contributor

CIM transactions and Silent Post data

We are using both the CIM and ARB APIs, and handling transaction information via a Silent Post URL.For ARB transactions, we recieve both the [x_subscription_id] and [x_subscription_paynum] in the Silent Post data, thus identifying the transaction as ...

Misfiring89
Contributor

Test Mode no return invoice no

HI I am currently doing tests in production environment with x_test_request set to TRUE. The following details are used: x_amount = 1.00x_card_num = 4222222222222x_card_code = 900 x_show_form is removed to test direct post. When i use other amounts, ...

jmagaro88
Contributor

CIM is down

I have a Pingdom test running constantly to let me know when CIM is down. It checks on uptime for https://api.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api. Just got an alert that it is down as of 10:20 PM EST.

phelix

Functionality exist???

I have a client that needs the functionality.They do not want to take CC payments through their website. they don't want a SSL. A simple form, where they can enter Client Name, Invoice # and a payment amount.and have this generate a button that takes...

foundation406
Contributor

Downloading Line Items Solved Locked

We can pull transaction details using AuthorizeNetTD, but these do not include the line items (itemized). How are these downloaded?

calebpitman1
Contributor

Duplicate customerPaymentProfile does not return profile Id

When creating a Payment Profile and a duplicate exists, the response is an error. It does not return the ID so I cannot determine which profile it uses. Is there a way to force return of payment profile id? The following was a response from my sandbo...